PDA

View Full Version : Nice security you have here

Gman.357
11-10-2003, 06:05 PM
I forgot the password I signed up with originally, and felt like an Iraqi trying to board a 747 just to get a new one issued. :P

All kidding aside, thought I'd make my first post here since Serge seems to be initiating another "exodus" of biblical proportions. Wanted to see where all the smart people were hanging out these days.

:wnw:

Carrie
11-10-2003, 06:07 PM
Welcome, Gman - jump in the gumbo :bwave:

J'springer
11-10-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Gman.357@Nov 10 2003, 03:13 PM
I forgot the password I signed up with originally, and felt like an Iraqi trying to board a 747 just to get a new one issued. :P

All kidding aside, thought I'd make my first post here since Serge seems to be initiating another "exodus" of biblical proportions. Wanted to see where all the smart people were hanging out these days.

You found some of them for sure.

Mike AI
11-10-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Gman.357@Nov 10 2003, 06:13 PM

Welcome to the Gumbo!

Any significance in the handle?

Winetalk.com
11-10-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Gman.357@Nov 10 2003, 06:13 PM

not really...we took EVERYBODY from YNOT to Netpond...we don't want EVERYBODY from GFY, ONLY the smart ones and we don't want them to leave GFY either,
Lensman is NOT our enemy,
Lensman was a sponsor of PHB II

Gman.357
11-10-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Nov 10 2003, 03:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Nov 10 2003, 03:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Gman.357@Nov 10 2003, 06:13 PM

Welcome to the Gumbo!

Any significance in the handle?[/b][/quote]
Nothing more than my first name is Greg, and since highschool (many moons ago) had the nickname "g man". And my .357 revolver is weapon of choice for all sorts of fun things, like shooting randomly at the bums downtown and all that kind of absolutely normal stuff. :rolleyes:

Last edited by Gman.357 at Nov 10 2003, 03:35 PM

Mike AI
11-10-2003, 06:29 PM
HAHA that is good enough for me.

I was thinking it had something to do with G. Gordon Liddy.... He is refered to as the GMan and loves firearms.

Gman.357
11-10-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 10 2003, 03:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 10 2003, 03:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Gman.357@Nov 10 2003, 06:13 PM

not really...we took EVERYBODY from YNOT to Netpond...we don't want EVERYBODY from GFY, ONLY the smart ones and we don't want them to leave GFY either,
Lensman was a sponsor of PHB II[/b][/quote]
Aside from being one of the greatest business minds in this industry's history, I also think you may have a more devious side to you the likes of say... Bill Gates? Remember what he did to Steve Jobs? Take all the smart people from GFY, and what's Lens left with? A glorified "newbie booster" board?

Devious. Yet brilliant.

:D :P

Winetalk.com
11-10-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Gman.357+Nov 10 2003, 06:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gman.357 @ Nov 10 2003, 06:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Nov 10 2003, 03:25 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Gman.357@Nov 10 2003, 06:13 PM

Lensman was a sponsor of PHB II
Aside from being one of the greatest business minds in this industry's history, I also think you may have a more devious side to you the likes of say... Bill Gates? Remember what he did to Steve Jobs? Take all the smart people from GFY, and what's Lens left with? A glorified "newbie booster" board?

Devious. Yet brilliant.

:D :P[/b][/quote]
MikeAI, BAN HIM!!!!
He talks too much!

I hate when people see thru me....makes me look small in the mirror
;-(((