PDA

View Full Version : Russia Bound

Forest
11-08-2003, 04:12 AM
heheheh

They will probably just throw me in the gulag (sp)

so far im the MOST colorful person here

HAHAHAHAH

:biglaugh:

BIG things coming

:okthumb: :hic: :groucho: :stout: :bdance: :bwave: :bjump: :cdance:

:nyanya: and thats for someone i know and love

XXXPhoto
11-08-2003, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Forest@Nov 8 2003, 01:20 AM

Forest,

Tell'em Fat Guys Can Fuckin Drink Piss... That'll make you turn all sorts
of colors and impresses the hell outta those European women! ...lol...

And where's the pics of Prague ya long haired hippie?

J'springer
11-08-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Forest@Nov 8 2003, 01:20 AM
heheheh

HAHAHAHAH

BIG things coming

Bring money....bring lots of money. I lived in Moscow for a long time and the one thing I know is that who your dealing with is not who you are dealing with if you get my drift. All is not what it appears.

Winetalk.com
11-08-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by J'springer+Nov 8 2003, 08:51 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J'springer @ Nov 8 2003, 08:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Forest@Nov 8 2003, 01:20 AM
heheheh

HAHAHAHAH

BIG things coming

Bring money....bring lots of money. I lived in Moscow for a long time and the one thing I know is that who your dealing with is not who you are dealing with if you get my drift. All is not what it appears.[/b][/quote]
deep.......very deeeeppppppppppppppppppp

are you good at telling lolly byes stories too?

J'springer
11-08-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 8 2003, 05:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 8 2003, 05:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 08:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Forest@Nov 8 2003, 01:20 AM
heheheh

HAHAHAHAH

BIG things coming

Bring money....bring lots of money. I lived in Moscow for a long time and the one thing I know is that who your dealing with is not who you are dealing with if you get my drift. All is not what it appears.
deep.......very deeeeppppppppppppppppppp

are you good at telling lolly byes stories too?[/b][/quote]
It is deep and it is true, Serge. WTF is a lolly bye story? Do business with russians a lot do you? Please share your deep insite. I would love to trade a couple of KGB stories with you. I am all ears.

Peaches
11-08-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 09:55 AM
It is deep and it is true, Serge. WTF is a lolly bye story? Do business with russians a lot do you? Please share your deep insite. I would love to trade a couple of KGB stories with you. I am all ears.
If there was any doubt you were clueless, this just confirmed it! :bwave:

Winetalk.com
11-08-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 08:55 AM
Do business with russians a lot do you? Please share your deep insite. I would love to trade a couple of KGB stories with you. I am all ears.
you know this as well as I do..if you are in the know as you claim..

if I tell you, I'll have to kill you.

Winetalk.com
11-08-2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Peaches+Nov 8 2003, 09:06 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Nov 8 2003, 09:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 09:55 AM
If there was any doubt you were clueless, this just confirmed it! :bwave:[/b][/quote]
I am affraid so, he just did and did it in a big way
;-))))

J'springer
11-08-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Peaches+Nov 8 2003, 06:06 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Nov 8 2003, 06:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 09:55 AM
If there was any doubt you were clueless, this just confirmed it! :bwave:[/b][/quote]
OK, Peaches. Stand by your post. How does this make me clueless? If you are going to toss accusations, back them up. This should be interesting.

J'springer
11-08-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 8 2003, 06:09 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 8 2003, 06:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Peaches@Nov 8 2003, 09:06 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 09:55 AM
If there was any doubt you were clueless, this just confirmed it! :bwave:
I am affraid so, he just did and did it in a big way
;-))))[/b][/quote]
How big, and do tell. This should also be interesting.

Winetalk.com
11-08-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 09:17 AM

for starters....there is no KGB in Russia and haven't been for a good few yrears.
You dropping moronic references to the old days which have NOTHING to do with today's realities.

J'springer
11-08-2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 8 2003, 06:23 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 8 2003, 06:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 09:17 AM

for starters....there is no KGB in Russia and haven't been for a good few yrears.
You dropping moronic references to the old days which have NOTHING to do with today's realities.[/b][/quote]
Shows how little you really do know. Know offense dude. The KGB took off their KGB hats and became the Russian Mafia. They moved out of the Arbat and directly into the Kremlin. They are still in government in Russia. Putin was a KGB colonel. Could you please fill me in on today's realities? Believe me you do not want to try and trade piss with me on Russia related stories, Gaspadeen. Te gavaru pa Russki?

sarettah
11-08-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 09:33 AM
Believe me you do not want to try and trade piss with me on Russia related stories, Gaspadeen. Te gavaru pa Russki?
I do believe we are about to see someone get squashed.....

Just like a leetle tiny annoying little bug.....

:yowsa:

Winetalk.com
11-08-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by J'springer+Nov 8 2003, 09:33 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J'springer @ Nov 8 2003, 09:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Nov 8 2003, 06:23 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 09:17 AM

You dropping moronic references to the old days which have NOTHING to do with today's realities.
Shows how little you really do know. Know offense dude. The KGB took off their KGB hats and became the Russian Mafia. They moved out of the Arbat and directly into the Kremlin. They are still in government in Russia. Putin was a KGB colonel. Could you please fill me in on today's realities? Believe me you do not want to try and trade piss with me on Russia related stories, Gaspadeen. Te gavaru pa Russki?[/b][/quote]
hahahahahhahahahahaha, tell all that to your shrink, it could be curable.

do I speak Russian???

no, I only write in it and you can ask about Serge_Oprano here:
http://www.crutop.nu/cgi-bin/ubb/forumdisp...ber=6&SUBMIT=Go (http://www.crutop.nu/cgi-bin/ubb/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=6&SUBMIT=Go)

you know NOTHING about today's Russia beyond what yopu read in Timbuktu Enquirer

Winetalk.com
Originally posted by sarettah+Nov 8 2003, 09:36 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Nov 8 2003, 09:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 09:33 AM
Believe me you do not want to try and trade piss with me on Russia related stories, Gaspadeen. Te gavaru pa Russki?
I do believe we are about to see someone get squashed.....

Just like a leetle tiny annoying little bug.....

:yowsa:[/b][/quote]
bugs don't get squashed when a cow drops a load on them, they rather enjoy the warmth
;-)))

Peaches
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 10:33 AM
This is going to be fun to watch. :biglaugh:

Winetalk.com
11-08-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 09:33 AM

Shows how little you really do know. Know offense dude. The KGB took off their KGB hats and became the Russian Mafia. They moved out of the Arbat and directly into the Kremlin.
for starters...KGB NEVER been on Arbat,
their headquarters were at this address:
Number 2 Dzerjinsky Square.

please impress us more with your vast knowledge of Russia and KGB in particular, pidoras ebany
;-)))

J'springer
11-08-2003, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 8 2003, 06:43 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 8 2003, 06:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 09:33 AM

Shows how little you really do know. Know offense dude. The KGB took off their KGB hats and became the Russian Mafia. They moved out of the Arbat and directly into the Kremlin.
for starters...KGB NEVER been on Arbat,
their headquarters were at this address:
Number 2 Dzerjinsky Square.

please impress us more with your vast knowledge of Russia and KGB in particular, pidoras ebany
;-)))[/b][/quote]
Dude, the KGB ran the freeking Arbat. The Lubayanka was only their headquarters in Felix's square. You know down the street from the toy shop and the Bolshoi around the corner from the central comittee headquarters, near the National Hotel which is across from Kraznaya Plochet and the Kremlin at the end of Kalininya Prospect around the corner from the ZooPark behind the US Embassy on the inner ring road. You picked the wrong guy. I hate stupidity which is why I am leaving this board. You know nothing about what you speak.

Winetalk.com
11-08-2003, 09:44 AM
for Russian challenged:
"pidoras ebany" means
fucked up fag,
but he already knew that, of course
;-))))

Winetalk.com
11-08-2003, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 09:48 AM

Dude, the KGB ran the freeking Arbat. The Lubayanka was only their headquarters in Felix's square. You know down the street from the toy shop and the Bolshoi around the corner from the central comittee headquarters, near the National Hotel which is across from Kraznaya Plochet and the Kremlin at the end of Kalininya Prospect around the corner from the ZooPark behind the US Embassy on the inner ring road. You picked the wrong guy. I hate stupidity which is why I am leaving this board. You know nothing about what you speak.
you see, JMM, I sent him running in a few posts, something you couldn't achieve in 3 years
;-))))

bopw to the power! :wnw:

as for "Dude, the KGB ran the freeking Arbat. " is another nonsense...
Arbat, like any other street in Moscow,
run by traffic lights operated by Moscow militsia.

KGB was never involved in city traffic details
;-))))

J'springer
11-08-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 8 2003, 06:52 AM
for Russian challenged:
"pidoras ebany" means
fucked up fag,
;-))))
That's what I mean. I high level of intelligence. Thick as two short planks. What is this a remedial board of something? Its like summer school for webmasters.

Winetalk.com
11-08-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by J'springer+Nov 8 2003, 09:55 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J'springer @ Nov 8 2003, 09:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 8 2003, 06:52 AM
for Russian challenged:
"pidoras ebany" means
fucked up fag,
;-))))
That's what I mean. I high level of intelligence. Thick as two short planks. What is this a remedial board of something? Its like summer school for webmasters.[/b][/quote]
I am sorry if I stepped on your toe..
there is nothing wrong with being a fag, if you like this sort of things.

My best friends are fags, just ask Forest....who is now in Ukraine and tells everybody
"Poshla na khui yabannaya bliad!"

do you wanna speak MORE russian and challenge me about Russia and Russian language?
make my life....
;-)))

Nickatilynx
11-08-2003, 09:54 AM
do you wanna speak MORE russian and challenge me about Russia and Russian language?
make my life....

I'd have a better chance at beating you at chess ;-))))

slim chance is better than none.

J'springer
11-08-2003, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 8 2003, 06:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 8 2003, 06:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 09:55 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 8 2003, 06:52 AM
for Russian challenged:
"pidoras ebany" means
fucked up fag,
;-))))
That's what I mean. I high level of intelligence. Thick as two short planks. What is this a remedial board of something? Its like summer school for webmasters.
I am sorry if I stepped on your toe..
there is nothing wrong with being a fag, if you like this sort of things.

My best friends are fags, just ask Forest....who is now in Ukraine and tells everybody
"Poshla na khui yabannaya bliad!"

make my life....
;-)))[/b][/quote]
I don't want to speak Russian to you. I just want to see if you will actually post something intelligent or at least a retort that makes sense kid.

FATPad
11-08-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 06:33 AM
hehe.

Okay, even I found that funny.

sarettah
11-08-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 10:04 AM
I don't want to speak Russian to you. I just want to see if you will actually post something intelligent or at least a retort that makes sense kid.
Keep digging....lololol....Bound to hit china soon.......

:yowsa:

Winetalk.com
11-08-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 10:04 AM

Gonzo, thank you for bringing him to Oprano...with grogan gone, we have a new toy!
;-))

you not "don't want to speak Russian" to me,
you just can't...talking intelligent with you would be "throwing pearls before the swine" and on this board the Holy Bible is respected enough not to do that....

J'springer
11-08-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 8 2003, 07:12 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 8 2003, 07:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 10:04 AM

Gonzo, thank you for bringing him to Oprano...with grogan gone, we have a new toy!
;-))

you just can't...talking intelligent with you would be "throwing pearls before the swine" and on this board the Holy Bible is respected enough not to do that....[/b][/quote]
No serge, I think you meant a turn a silk purse into a sow's ear. You shouldn't thank Gonzo because you couldn't toy with me if you tried. You haven't so far, so what makes you think that can change? You guys gotta try harder. So far its the blind leading the blind. Hell even JMM is more fun than you guys. At least he is funnier.

JR
11-08-2003, 10:12 AM
denying your an idiot does not make you smart.

J'springer
11-08-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by JR@Nov 8 2003, 07:20 AM
denying your an idiot does not make you smart.
But JR I am.

Winetalk.com
11-08-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by J'springer+Nov 8 2003, 10:19 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J'springer @ Nov 8 2003, 10:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Nov 8 2003, 07:12 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 10:04 AM

;-))

you just can't...talking intelligent with you would be "throwing pearls before the swine" and on this board the Holy Bible is respected enough not to do that....
No serge, I think you meant a turn a silk purse into a sow's ear. You shouldn't thank Gonzo because you couldn't toy with me if you tried. You haven't so far, so what makes you think that can change? You guys gotta try harder. So far its the blind leading the blind. Hell even JMM is more fun than you guys. At least he is funnier.[/b][/quote]
when you are on the board and don't know who the mark is-
than it's YOU!

we ALL have lots of fun with you, glad you don't object and just roll over like a good boy!

tvoi hiu do jopy dostaet?
nu tak ebi sebia v jopu!

translation for Russian challenged:
your dick can reach your ass?
good, so fuck yourself in it

;-)))

J'springer
11-08-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 8 2003, 07:22 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 8 2003, 07:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Nov 8 2003, 07:12 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 10:04 AM

;-))

No serge, I think you meant a turn a silk purse into a sow's ear. You shouldn't thank Gonzo because you couldn't toy with me if you tried. You haven't so far, so what makes you think that can change? You guys gotta try harder. So far its the blind leading the blind. Hell even JMM is more fun than you guys. At least he is funnier.
when you are on the board and don't know who the mark is-
than it's YOU!

we ALL have lots of fun with you, glad you don't object and just roll over like a good boy!

tvoi hiu do jopy dostaet?
nu tak ebi sebia v jopu!

translation for Russian challenged:
your dick can reach your ass?
good, so fuck yourself in it

;-)))[/b][/quote]
Dude that was a nice try...but you gotta ask yourself....How would JMM say this? You came close but the vitriol was lacking a certain je ne sais quoi. Come on try again. You got it in you. I can see you all trying to improve the level of the dialogue already. And that's a good thing.

Winetalk.com
11-08-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 10:26 AM

Dude that was a nice try...but you gotta ask yourself....How would JMM say this? You came close but the vitriol was lacking a certain je ne sais quoi. Come on try again. You got it in you. I can see you all trying to improve the level of the dialogue already. And that's a good thing.
are you trying to pick me up? I spread my buttocks wide every time I hear French...if you post your dick with Oprano written on it in French,
I'll take back everything I said about you

Peaches
11-08-2003, 10:22 AM
So does Fletch get $10 each time you continue to post after claiming you were leaving? Just trying to figure out the exact terms of this bet. B)

J'springer
11-08-2003, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 8 2003, 07:30 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 8 2003, 07:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 10:26 AM

are you trying to pick me up? I spread my buttocks wide every time I hear French...if you post your dick with Oprano written on it in French,
I'll take back everything I said about you[/b][/quote]
Damn and I thought you were a witty guy. That was pathetic. Pathetique. Come on make my day. A decent retort. Make it interesting. Don't make gonzo a liar. He told me you guys were good.

Winetalk.com
11-08-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 10:32 AM

Damn and I thought you were a witty guy. That was pathetic. Pathetique. Come on make my day. A decent retort. Make it interesting. Don't make gonzo a liar. He told me you guys were good.
have you missed my
"throwing pearls before the swine" quote?

J'springer
11-08-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 8 2003, 07:44 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 8 2003, 07:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 10:32 AM

have you missed my
"throwing pearls before the swine" quote?[/b][/quote]
No. I ignored it. That wasn't witty. Did you miss my "Pigs ear out of a silk purse quote"?

At least you have a spark of life. Who the hell is this Nikita kid?

Winetalk.com
11-08-2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 10:49 AM

At least you have a spark of life. Who the hell is this Nikita kid?
somebody who made a few millions on the net while you were pissing with JMM....

Winetalk.com
11-08-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 10:49 AM

No. I ignored it. That wasn't witty.
only bonafided MORON finds the Holy Bible not witty....

J'springer
11-08-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 8 2003, 07:54 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 8 2003, 07:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 10:49 AM

No. I ignored it. That wasn't witty.
only bonafided MORON finds the Holy Bible not witty....[/b][/quote]
yeah I don't find the bible all that holy dude. I spent a good part of my life in the "Holy Land" and I didn't see a lot of holiness. You gotta try that one out on someone who will bite.

Winetalk.com
11-08-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 10:57 AM

yeah I don't find the bible all that holy dude. I spent a good part of my life in the "Holy Land" and I didn't see a lot of holiness. You gotta try that one out on someone who will bite.
are you one of those repatriant rejects?

J'springer
11-08-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 8 2003, 07:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 8 2003, 07:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 10:57 AM

are you one of those repatriant rejects?[/b][/quote]
You know what. You gotta think. Gerry Falwell finds the bible holy and he is a moron. That is the corollory if you believe your original statement. I have never been repatriated from anywhere bud. But I have been in Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Jericho, Masada, Damascus, Amman....blah blah blah so I do know of what I speak.

Nickatilynx
11-08-2003, 10:56 AM

Seems everwhere you travelled you didn't get on with the people .Russia , the holy land ,amateurmasters ,oprano.

Have you thought it might be you?

(keep dancing monkey dude!)

J'springer
11-08-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 8 2003, 08:04 AM

Seems everwhere you travelled you didn't get on with the people .Russia , the holy land ,amateurmasters ,oprano.

I'm curious. How old are you kid? Are you out of school yet? This is a serious question because it has been awhile since I have had a conversation at this level. You seem to have no real experience.

Winetalk.com
11-08-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by J'springer+Nov 8 2003, 11:04 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J'springer @ Nov 8 2003, 11:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Nov 8 2003, 07:59 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 10:57 AM

are you one of those repatriant rejects?
You know what. You gotta think. Gerry Falwell finds the bible holy and he is a moron. That is the corollory if you believe your original statement. I have never been repatriated from anywhere bud. But I have been in Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Jericho, Masada, Damascus, Amman....blah blah blah so I do know of what I speak.[/b][/quote]
your attention span is ZERO...I called Holy Bible WITTY, not Holy
;-))

but expecting anything more from you would be exercize in futility
;-)))

Winetalk.com
11-08-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by J'springer+Nov 8 2003, 11:17 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J'springer @ Nov 8 2003, 11:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@Nov 8 2003, 08:04 AM

I'm curious. How old are you kid? Are you out of school yet? This is a serious question because it has been awhile since I have had a conversation at this level. You seem to have no real experience.[/b][/quote]
is he trying to tell us he is not a pedophile or I read too much into his drivel?

definite suppressed desires oozing out of his post
;-)))

J'springer
11-08-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 8 2003, 08:18 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 8 2003, 08:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 11:17 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@Nov 8 2003, 08:04 AM

I'm curious. How old are you kid? Are you out of school yet? This is a serious question because it has been awhile since I have had a conversation at this level. You seem to have no real experience.
is he trying to tell us he is not a pedophile or I read too much into his drivel?

definite suppressed desires oozing out of his post
;-)))[/b][/quote]
OK, Serge. I now gotta have a word with Gonzo and find out why the hell he said I should post here. You guys ain't got the right stuff to debate, discuss, or even piss. This is not worth my time. I hope you all have fun tying your bandanas, buffing your tattoos, washing down the aluminium siding on your trailers, watching your hair fall out, rubbing your bellies or what ever it is you do for fun. But this is just boring. Hell even Amateurmasters has intelligent life. Now I see why JMM likes it here. He is comfortable and unchallenged.

Winetalk.com
11-08-2003, 11:18 AM
definately pedophile in hiding....

Peaches
11-08-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 12:25 PM
OK, Serge. I now gotta have a word with Gonzo and find out why the hell he said I should post here.
You haven't figured it out yet? The rest of us have. :P

Winetalk.com
11-08-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Peaches+Nov 8 2003, 11:31 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Nov 8 2003, 11:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 12:25 PM
OK, Serge. I now gotta have a word with Gonzo and find out why the hell he said I should post here.
You haven't figured it out yet? The rest of us have. :P[/b][/quote]
Peaches, as always,
:okthumb: :okthumb: :okthumb: :okthumb: :okthumb:

Nickatilynx
11-08-2003, 11:25 AM

I may be 19 ,I may be 90...its irrelevant though , cause you are the one revealed as a dancing newbie.!!!!

Its not about age , its about knowledge.

My 5 yr old has forgot more than you'll ever know.

At least she has stoopped shitting on herself. When will you?

You have travelled everywhere, it seems ,and have SEEN nothing. LOL

Dance for my entertainment...bleat at my again...go on

J'springer
11-08-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 8 2003, 08:33 AM

I may be 19 ,I may be 90...its irrelevant though , cause you are the one revealed as a dancing newbie.!!!!

Its not about age , its about knowledge.

My 5 yr old has forgot more than you'll ever know.

At least she has stoopped shitting on herself. When will you?

You have travelled everywhere, it seems ,and have SEEN nothing. LOL

Dance for my entertainment...bleat at my again...go on
Problem with that dude is, that I am holding the strings.

Winetalk.com
11-08-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 8 2003, 11:40 AM

Problem with that dude is, that I am holding the strings.
..and keep ankles crossed
;-))))

Forest
11-08-2003, 12:49 PM
wow i started a piss thread

and i didnt even mean too

:yowsa: :biglaugh: :lol:

Winetalk.com
11-08-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Forest@Nov 8 2003, 12:57 PM
wow i started a piss thread

and i didnt even mean too

:yowsa: :biglaugh: :lol:
hahahhahaha, you are good and your presense is felt like you were here
;-))))

Forest
11-08-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by XXXPhoto+Nov 8 2003, 08:08 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XXXPhoto @ Nov 8 2003, 08:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Forest@Nov 8 2003, 01:20 AM

Forest,

Tell'em Fat Guys Can Fuckin Drink Piss... That'll make you turn all sorts
of colors and impresses the hell outta those European women! ...lol...

And where's the pics of Prague ya long haired hippie?[/b][/quote]
xxx

i dont take pics

I always end up looseing my camera

:lol:

My fellow long haired hippie brother

:okthumb: :salute:

XXXPhoto
11-08-2003, 08:14 PM
Forest,

Don't blame ya then for no pics... No clue what that other crap between
my question and your response was, I mention 'piss drinking' and boom,
urine everywhere...lol...

--------

I do feel moved to comment on the following which J'ackoff butchered
not once, but twice...
turn a silk purse into a sow's ear
Did you miss my "Pigs ear out of a silk purse quote"?

The correct phrase you fumbled for like a freshman attacking a brastrap
is... "You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear"... as usual you
show great skill at being a backasswards pompus peckerwood.

J'springer
11-09-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by XXXPhoto@Nov 8 2003, 05:22 PM
Forest,

Don't blame ya then for no pics... No clue what that other crap between
my question and your response was, I mention 'piss drinking' and boom,
urine everywhere...lol...

--------

I do feel moved to comment on the following which J'ackoff butchered
not once, but twice...
turn a silk purse into a sow's ear
Did you miss my "Pigs ear out of a silk purse quote"?

The correct phrase you fumbled for like a freshman attacking a brastrap
is... "You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear"... as usual you
show great skill at being a backasswards pompus peckerwood.
Hey XXX. You are not to perceptive are you? Now read it again and again and again and you might just figure out that is exactly what I meant. I did say it twice and was really curious as to who was going to be dumb enough to make the first post point out my non "error" .....duh

Winetalk.com
11-09-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 9 2003, 09:02 AM

Hey XXX. You are not to perceptive are you? Now read it again and again and again and you might just figure out that is exactly what I meant. I did say it twice and was really curious as to who was going to be dumb enough to make the first post point out my non "error" .....duh
as JMM pointed very keenly:
Nobody wants your drugs here, Loui
;-)))

Winetalk.com
11-09-2003, 09:23 AM
BTW, J'Springer the cocksucker,
I forgot to welcome you to the rest of the days of your Oprano life...

how dod you like my cock?

J'springer
11-09-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 9 2003, 06:30 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 9 2003, 06:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 9 2003, 09:02 AM

as JMM pointed very keenly:
Nobody wants your drugs here, Loui
;-)))[/b][/quote]
Ah Serge, what would you do without JMM, mentor and spiritual advisor.

J'springer
11-09-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 9 2003, 06:31 AM

not worth a response

Winetalk.com
11-09-2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by J'springer+Nov 9 2003, 10:10 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J'springer @ Nov 9 2003, 10:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 9 2003, 06:31 AM

not worth a response[/b][/quote]
second warning for "Cut and Paste" responces, Mr. 25 years of media manip[ulation
;-)))

J'springer
11-09-2003, 10:18 AM
And its working......lol. Even Pravda did a better job than you could. Now that is media manipulation. If you don't like it, ban it. You can take the russian out of the Motherland, but you can't take the Motherland out of the Russian. You learned well Tavarich.
"Get in your machina and ride" or Paiechel or whatever you can do when you run out of gas.

Peaches
11-09-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 9 2003, 11:26 AM
And its working......lol. Even Pravda did a better job than you could. Now that is media manipulation. If you don't like it, ban it. You can take the russian out of the Motherland, but you can't take the Motherland out of the Russian. You learned well Tavarich.
"Get in your machina and ride" or Paiechel or whatever you can do when you run out of gas.
If you'll note, Serge is only talking about banning you because of your boring (and lying) cut and pastes. :(

He likes his adversaries interesting and you're quickly failing.

J'springer
11-09-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Peaches+Nov 9 2003, 07:30 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Nov 9 2003, 07:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 9 2003, 11:26 AM
If you'll note, Serge is only talking about banning you because of your boring (and lying) cut and pastes. :(

He likes his adversaries interesting and you're quickly failing.[/b][/quote]
Neither Serge, nor you I fear, could even recognize an adversary. Where the hell is JMM? You guys are just not up to any challenge. Between your last silly post and Serge's cock posts this is hardly worth it. I keep waiting for a decent discussion and I get nothing but toilet humour and silly whining from you. Of course if a post is not worthy of a response it should be recognized as such. Kind of like your last one, but I thought I would spell it out for you because neither you nor serge seems to have a clue.

Winetalk.com
11-09-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 9 2003, 10:36 AM
I keep waiting for a decent discussion
ok, let's discuss the size of your asshole...
you think you can take my cock?