PDA

View Full Version : Blue Blood is hiring:

AmeliaG
11-07-2003, 04:54 PM
Position #1
Director of Amelia's life

Okay, maybe I have lived in Los Angeles for too long if I feel that I need a personal assistant, but this city is like a virus and I think it infiltrates the fibers of your being to some extent, no matter how strong a personality and core sense of self you might have. I drove a rusty old Camaro when I moved here. And I loved that car.

A bunch of this will be telephone work, dealing with bookings and that sort of thing. You must be able to act like a normal person talking to rock stars and to girls you have seen naked pictures of.
Keeping track of my calendar, so I can ask you whether or not I have an evening free will be part of the job.
Reminding my ass of what I told you my priorities are will be part of it.
Going through my back catalog of model submissions and writer queries may be part of the job, depending on the background of who is selected.
Some hard goods order satisfaction will be involved.
The longer I am a webmaster, the less I like to leave the house. I have eaten my fill of all the delivery food places in Los Angeles. There will be some picking up stuff from restaurants, dry cleaning, post office, that sort of thing. Not a ton of this, but I need someone who will be okay with doing this stuff too.
Must be Los Angles-based.
Club promotion or door experience a plus.
Potential higher pay available for someone with ad sales experience.
Probable trips to conventions for the right candidate.
Please email Amelia at BlueBlood.net in confidence (i.e. I won't tell who you work for now) with desired pay, why you are interested in the position, and any other experience you have which might apply.

Position #2
Director of Online Outreach

I really enjoy a bunch of the boards, but I've been spending a little too much time on them. I am looking for someone who can take a look at a number of the adult webmaster and music boards and similar, do some posting to promote http://www.spookycash.com/ and http://www.gothicsluts.com/ and http://www.rubberdollies.com/ and http://www.barelyevil.com/ etc. and give me a series of links to threads I should check out personally. You will need to be witty, aware of pop culture, and thick-skinned.
This position will also include some interfacing with press folks, but training is an option for that.
Journal and ICQ experience is a plus.
Do not need to be Los Angeles-based.
Potential higher pay available for someone with extensive traffic experience.
Probable trips to conventions for the right candidate.
Please email Amelia at BlueBlood.net in confidence (i.e. I won't tell who you work for now) with desired pay, a list of which business and consumer boards you currently post to, why you are interested in the position, and any other experience you have which might apply.

FEEL FREE TO REPOST THIS ELSEWHERE

Hell Puppy
11-07-2003, 06:17 PM
Where's KB?

Billy
11-07-2003, 07:01 PM
So true.. where is KB when you need him

[Labret]
11-07-2003, 07:52 PM
I would like to apply for the position of slave to hot goth girls.

Winetalk.com
11-07-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 7 2003, 08:00 PM
I'll flog you...I like big asses...
;-)))

AmeliaG
11-08-2003, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 7 2003, 05:00 PM
Hi [Labret]!

You are one of the main reasons I thought it imperitive I start spending some more time on this board. Was missing your posts a bunch. :inlove:

You always struck me as more of a switch than a bottom though, so I don't know about that slave thing. More details...

cherrylula
11-08-2003, 11:57 AM
Hey Amelia... do you guys have any plans to do something with that goth punk boy site? I can't recall the name but remember seeing it somewhere once I think.

like a gothic manslut site or something :groucho:

AmeliaG
11-08-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by cherrylula@Nov 8 2003, 09:05 AM
Hey Amelia... do you guys have any plans to do something with that goth punk boy site? I can't recall the name but remember seeing it somewhere once I think.

Yay! This is my thread of posters I've been missing. :inlove:

And, yup, working on stuff right now for the relaunch of our rocker boy site. Shot a TON of new content for it this fall.

gonzo
11-08-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by AmeliaG+Nov 8 2003, 12:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AmeliaG @ Nov 8 2003, 12:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cherrylula@Nov 8 2003, 09:05 AM

And, yup, working on stuff right now for the relaunch of our rocker boy site. Shot a TON of new content for it this fall.[/b][/quote]
Beware naughtygothgirls.com is coming hahaha

AmeliaG
11-08-2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Nov 8 2003, 09:45 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Nov 8 2003, 09:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -AmeliaG@Nov 8 2003, 12:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--cherrylula@Nov 8 2003, 09:05 AM

And, yup, working on stuff right now for the relaunch of our rocker boy site. Shot a TON of new content for it this fall.
Beware naughtygothgirls.com is coming hahaha[/b][/quote]
Long as I get my cut

I paid my dues and if a nickel bag of goth girls gets sold in the park, I want in :P

Robert
11-08-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Nov 7 2003, 06:25 PM
Where's KB?
HAHahaha! :okthumb:

cherrylula
11-08-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by AmeliaG+Nov 8 2003, 09:41 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AmeliaG @ Nov 8 2003, 09:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cherrylula@Nov 8 2003, 09:05 AM

And, yup, working on stuff right now for the relaunch of our rocker boy site. Shot a TON of new content for it this fall.[/b][/quote]
Very cool. Can't wait to see the goods. :rokk:

gonzo
11-08-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by AmeliaG+Nov 8 2003, 12:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AmeliaG @ Nov 8 2003, 12:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@Nov 8 2003, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by -AmeliaG@Nov 8 2003, 12:41 PM

Long as I get my cut

I paid my dues and if a nickel bag of goth girls gets sold in the park, I want in :P[/b][/quote]
I love it when people think Im bullshitting hahahaha

SpaZ?

Julene
11-08-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by cherrylula@Nov 8 2003, 09:05 AM

gothic manslut :groucho: Is Labret in the site ?

[Labret]
11-08-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Julene+Nov 8 2003, 04:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Julene @ Nov 8 2003, 04:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cherrylula@Nov 8 2003, 09:05 AM

gothic manslut :groucho: Is Labret in the site ?[/b][/quote]

bah! I am pale enough to be goth, but I am far too insensitive. And trust me, nobody wants to see my pale pudgy ass nekid.

AmeliaG
11-08-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Nov 8 2003, 03:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Nov 8 2003, 03:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -AmeliaG@Nov 8 2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by -gonzo@Nov 8 2003, 09:45 AM

Long as I get my cut

I paid my dues and if a nickel bag of goth girls gets sold in the park, I want in :P

SpaZ?[/b][/quote]
Nah, I did a whois. Why would I think you are bullshitting? Why would you think King of New York is not one of my favorite movies? :awinky:

AmeliaG
11-08-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 8 2003, 05:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 8 2003, 05:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Julene@Nov 8 2003, 04:48 PM

gothic manslut :groucho: Is Labret in the site ?

bah! I am pale enough to be goth, but I am far too insensitive. And trust me, nobody wants to see my pale pudgy ass nekid.[/b][/quote]
I've always considered Gothic a stylish subset of punk. It is only the damn internet that has made it a separate wussy thing. You can ICQ me pix to 337070007 and I'll give you my pro opinion. :groucho:

gonzo
11-08-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by AmeliaG+Nov 8 2003, 08:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AmeliaG @ Nov 8 2003, 08:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@Nov 8 2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by -AmeliaG@Nov 8 2003, 12:49 PM

Long as I get my cut

SpaZ?
Nah, I did a whois. Why would I think you are bullshitting? Why would you think King of New York is not one of my favorite movies? :awinky:[/b][/quote]
My favorite is "Where the Buffalo Roam" followed by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
Wanna film a sequel?

AmeliaG
11-08-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Nov 8 2003, 05:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Nov 8 2003, 05:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -AmeliaG@Nov 8 2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by -gonzo@Nov 8 2003, 03:14 PM

Long as I get my cut

SpaZ?
Nah, I did a whois. Why would I think you are bullshitting? Why would you think King of New York is not one of my favorite movies? :awinky:
My favorite is "Where the Buffalo Roam" followed by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
Wanna film a sequel?[/b][/quote]
Kind of Hunter S. Thompson meets Christopher Walken in a drugged out mobster flick. Now that is a heck of a movie pitch!

gonzo
11-08-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by AmeliaG+Nov 8 2003, 08:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AmeliaG @ Nov 8 2003, 08:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@Nov 8 2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by -AmeliaG@Nov 8 2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by -gonzo@Nov 8 2003, 03:14 PM

Long as I get my cut

SpaZ?
Wanna film a sequel?
Kind of Hunter S. Thompson meets Christopher Walken in a drugged out mobster flick. Now that is a heck of a movie pitch![/b][/quote]
I was actually thinking more along the lines of Sopranos meets Oprano/Internext.

Billy wants to play Big Pussy. Im gonna shoot for Silvio.

AmeliaG
11-08-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Nov 8 2003, 05:36 PM

Long as I get my cut

SpaZ?[/QUOTE]
Nah, I did a whois. Why would I think you are bullshitting? Why would you think King of New York is not one of my favorite movies? :awinky:[/QUOTE]
Wanna film a sequel?[/QUOTE]
Kind of Hunter S. Thompson meets Christopher Walken in a drugged out mobster flick. Now that is a heck of a movie pitch![/QUOTE]
I was actually thinking more along the lines of Sopranos meets Oprano/Internext.

Billy wants to play Big Pussy. Im gonna shoot for Silvio.[/quote]
Well, Silvio is the cute one.

gonzo
11-08-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by AmeliaG@Nov 8 2003, 08:42 PM

Long as I get my cut

SpaZ?
Nah, I did a whois. Why would I think you are bullshitting? Why would you think King of New York is not one of my favorite movies? :awinky:[/QUOTE]
Wanna film a sequel?[/QUOTE]
Kind of Hunter S. Thompson meets Christopher Walken in a drugged out mobster flick. Now that is a heck of a movie pitch![/QUOTE]

Billy wants to play Big Pussy. Im gonna shoot for Silvio.[/QUOTE]
Well, Silvio is the cute one.[/quote]
I dont have any of those dapper pinstriped suits just a fur coat.
Instead of Italian Im Irish [Confucy theres some personal information you can have about me]pasty white Irish to be truthful.
My lower lip dont stick out.
I dont have a hot wife.
I do have plans to make a remix version of badger badger badger with Fusebox to the tune of Bastard Bastard Bastard.
Silvio owns the Bada Bing. I always admired the Gold Club personally.
I think Im the anti Silvio.
Should work for the movie.

AmeliaG
11-08-2003, 09:00 PM
Fuzzy coat can work.
I live in Los Angeles, so I am positive that the lip thing can be addressed for a moderate price. Just have to get it redone with some regularity.

gonzo
11-08-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by AmeliaG@Nov 8 2003, 09:08 PM
Fuzzy coat can work.
I live in Los Angeles, so I am positive that the lip thing can be addressed for a moderate price. Just have to get it redone with some regularity.
Are you looking to invest in my ultimate remakeover?

AmeliaG
11-08-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Nov 8 2003, 06:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Nov 8 2003, 06:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--AmeliaG@Nov 8 2003, 09:08 PM
Fuzzy coat can work.
Are you looking to invest in my ultimate remakeover?[/b][/quote]
Hmm, what kind of financial commitment would this involve and what is projected ROI?

Hubby
11-08-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by AmeliaG@Nov 8 2003, 05:30 PM
I've always considered Gothic a stylish subset of punk. It is only the damn internet that has made it a separate wussy thing. You can ICQ me pix to 337070007 and I'll give you my pro opinion. :groucho:
Gothic is not, nor has it ever been a stylish "subset" of punk. Gothic, and it's true origins, have been around longer than Punk. :)

AmeliaG
11-08-2003, 10:58 PM
As in Visigoth?
Also not more sensitive than [Labret]
Well, maybe a bit more sensitive.

[Labret]
11-08-2003, 11:12 PM
I am more partial to the industrial goth crossover. The girls are waaaay hotter. Or the goth girls that do a psychobilly horror punk crossover. Yummmm. [insert pic of dana dark] They seem generally more bitter and hateful. :wumpscut:, Velvet Acid Christ, Funker Vogt, VNV Nation (although a little more club faggy than I care for).

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 8 2003, 08:23 PM

gonzo
11-08-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by AmeliaG+Nov 8 2003, 10:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AmeliaG @ Nov 8 2003, 10:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@Nov 8 2003, 06:36 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--AmeliaG@Nov 8 2003, 09:08 PM
Fuzzy coat can work.
Hmm, what kind of financial commitment would this involve and what is projected ROI?[/b][/quote]
Your the one talking about this makeover...and you live in LA so youd have to be totalling up the costs.

ROI? Have you heard the story about Saucerhead?

AmeliaG
11-09-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 8 2003, 08:20 PM
I am more partial to the industrial goth crossover. The girls are waaaay hotter. Or the goth girls that do a psychobilly horror punk crossover. Yummmm. [insert pic of dana dark] They seem generally more bitter and hateful. :wumpscut:, Velvet Acid Christ, Funker Vogt, VNV Nation (although a little more club faggy than I care for).
Dana is totally down with eclectic tastes and partial to a goth-industrial soundtrack. I come out of the DC punk scene where a bunch of that stuff was just a lot more mixed up subculturally. Like there would be nothing weird about seeing the same people at shows by Nails, The Cramps, Ministry, Flipper, Foetus, Skinny Puppy, ChemLab, GWAR, and Henry Rollins.

Maybe this explains why online people might think I'm a little aggressive for a Gothic chick.

AmeliaG
11-09-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Nov 8 2003, 08:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Nov 8 2003, 08:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -AmeliaG@Nov 8 2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by -gonzo@Nov 8 2003, 06:36 PM
Fuzzy coat can work.
Hmm, what kind of financial commitment would this involve and what is projected ROI?
Your the one talking about this makeover...and you live in LA so youd have to be totalling up the costs.

ROI? Have you heard the story about Saucerhead?[/b][/quote]
Damn, I always end up having to approve the spreadsheet, but I just really like good production values and hate to cut things. Tell the Saucerhead story.

PS Why am I not packing right now? This is why I need a PA.

gonzo
11-09-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by AmeliaG+Nov 9 2003, 12:14 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AmeliaG @ Nov 9 2003, 12:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@Nov 8 2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by -AmeliaG@Nov 8 2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by -gonzo@Nov 8 2003, 06:36 PM
Fuzzy coat can work.

ROI? Have you heard the story about Saucerhead?
Damn, I always end up having to approve the spreadsheet, but I just really like good production values and hate to cut things. Tell the Saucerhead story.

PS Why am I not packing right now? This is why I need a PA.[/b][/quote]
Saucerhead is a southern term...
Its also a gay web site...
and its also a song... but I dont think youd like this genre of music ..,excerpt..

"I got the jack in the back seat...and I got what you need.
Im your country boy baby...and Im here to breed."
Im a redneck lover..and I never ever use a rubber ...because Im Saucerhead.....Saucerhead..."

I think they play the full version on Radio Free GonZo.

AmeliaG
11-16-2003, 08:50 PM
Great chatting with you earlier, GonZo!!

Just bumping this thread now that I am back home. Vegas was cool and Portland rocked my socks! Nice and refreshed. Going to go through apps in the next couple days and make my decisions.

gonzo
11-17-2003, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by AmeliaG@Nov 16 2003, 08:58 PM

Just bumping this thread now that I am back home. Vegas was cool and Portland rocked my socks! Nice and refreshed. Going to go through apps in the next couple days and make my decisions.
I think Confucy is loking for a job. Lew hasnt given her enough to do. Maybe you can show her how to make a clickable banner too.

Winetalk.com
11-17-2003, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 8 2003, 08:08 PM

bah! I am pale enough to be goth, but I am far too insensitive. And trust me, nobody wants to see my pale pudgy ass nekid.
I'd pay pal you $5...

AmeliaG
11-17-2003, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Nov 17 2003, 01:54 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Nov 17 2003, 01:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--AmeliaG@Nov 16 2003, 08:58 PM

I think Confucy is loking for a job. Lew hasnt given her enough to do. Maybe you can show her how to make a clickable banner too.[/b][/quote]
Are you making bad recommendations, you bad boy?

AmeliaG
11-17-2003, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 17 2003, 01:57 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 17 2003, 01:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 8 2003, 08:08 PM

I'd pay pal you $5...

[/b][/quote]
Upping the ante
I'll ICQ you unreleased pic of Dana Dark

Winetalk.com
11-17-2003, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by AmeliaG+Nov 17 2003, 05:31 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AmeliaG @ Nov 17 2003, 05:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Nov 17 2003, 01:57 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 8 2003, 08:08 PM

I'd pay pal you $5...

Upping the ante
337070007[/b][/quote]
who is Dana Dark?

gonzo
11-17-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by AmeliaG+Nov 17 2003, 05:30 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AmeliaG @ Nov 17 2003, 05:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@Nov 17 2003, 01:54 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--AmeliaG@Nov 16 2003, 08:58 PM

I think Confucy is loking for a job. Lew hasnt given her enough to do. Maybe you can show her how to make a clickable banner too.
Are you making bad recommendations, you bad boy?[/b][/quote]
So far its been KB and COnfucy as referrals. I was just trying to help out.

AmeliaG
11-18-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 17 2003, 04:09 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 17 2003, 04:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -AmeliaG@Nov 17 2003, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Nov 17 2003, 01:57 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 8 2003, 08:08 PM

I'd pay pal you $5...

Upping the ante
who is Dana Dark?[/b][/quote]
http://www.ameliag.com/yahoo/bbm_dw2666.jpg

http://www.ameliag.com/yahoo/bbm_dd4629.jpg

Winetalk.com
11-18-2003, 07:23 PM
scarry gal...do some really like it???

[Labret]
11-18-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 18 2003, 04:31 PM

like it? Love it. She my dream woman.

Although I prefer her with when she had some pudge going on.

The one on the right. Hot damn. Although I would happily spank them both.

http://www.detroithardcore.com/danadark.jpg

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 18 2003, 04:41 PM

Winetalk.com
11-18-2003, 07:34 PM
Labret, why????
is she pro-Palestinian, that's it?

whatta you do wiht a woman like that?

[Labret]
11-18-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 18 2003, 04:42 PM
Labret, why????
is she pro-Palestinian, that's it?

I should clarify... physically she my dream woman. She could be dumb as a stump for all I know. I love that betty page goth punk crossover shit, god its hot. Cmon, halloween tattoos rule.

Hit a museum, cruise dive bars, get tattoos, and go to a show. My dream date.

Winetalk.com
11-18-2003, 07:45 PM
what is "dive bar"? I DO feel generation gap here.....did I miss 90's?
;-)))

AmeliaG
11-19-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 18 2003, 04:53 PM
what is "dive bar"? I DO feel generation gap here.....did I miss 90's?
;-)))
A dive bar is a little dark hole-in-the-wall establishment with no guest list and no doorman and no fuss where you can drink. Ideally with degenerates and loose women and good tunes on the jukebox.

[Labret]
11-19-2003, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by AmeliaG@Nov 18 2003, 09:16 PM

A dive bar is a little dark hole-in-the-wall establishment with no guest list and no doorman and no fuss where you can drink. Ideally with degenerates and loose women and good tunes on the jukebox.
:rokk:

Big bonus if the hank williams cd is right next to the danzig cd.

AmeliaG
11-19-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 18 2003, 09:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 18 2003, 09:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--AmeliaG@Nov 18 2003, 09:16 PM

Big bonus if the hank williams cd is right next to the danzig cd.[/b][/quote]
Oh yeah!

I think I am going to have to buy you a drink some place unsavory in Vegas.

I'm working on selecting better mates for my hotties.

Last edited by AmeliaG at Nov 18 2003, 10:03 PM

[Labret]
11-19-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by AmeliaG+Nov 18 2003, 10:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AmeliaG @ Nov 18 2003, 10:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 18 2003, 09:54 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--AmeliaG@Nov 18 2003, 09:16 PM

Oh yeah!

I'm working on selecting better mates for my hotties.[/b][/quote]

I am skipping Vegas and going straight to the source this New Years, Amsterdam. But I am sure sometime in the near future out paths will cross. :)

AmeliaG
11-19-2003, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 18 2003, 10:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 18 2003, 10:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -AmeliaG@Nov 18 2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 18 2003, 09:54 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--AmeliaG@Nov 18 2003, 09:16 PM

Oh yeah!

I'm working on selecting better mates for my hotties.

I am skipping Vegas and going straight to the source this New Years, Amsterdam. But I am sure sometime in the near future out paths will cross. :)[/b][/quote]
Hmm, a bunch of my Blue Blood babes and I are committed for the bondage convention, but not really for Internext, so maybe I should check the Amsterdam dates.

Last time I went to Holland was with my parents. They asked what I wanted to see. I said the brewery and the red light district. They took me to see the miniature city and the World Court.

Definitely let me know if you ever hit Los Angeles.

Carrie
11-19-2003, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 18 2003, 07:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 18 2003, 07:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 18 2003, 04:31 PM

http://www.detroithardcore.com/danadark.jpg[/b][/quote]
Those dresses would make Kate Moss look like she had some pudge going on.
Same with RenFest dresses and corsets.

AmeliaG
11-19-2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Carrie+Nov 18 2003, 10:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Carrie @ Nov 18 2003, 10:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 18 2003, 07:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 18 2003, 04:31 PM

http://www.detroithardcore.com/danadark.jpg
Those dresses would make Kate Moss look like she had some pudge going on.
Same with RenFest dresses and corsets.[/b][/quote]
I think they actually just level the playing field. The girl on the left made them.

Winetalk.com
11-20-2003, 04:13 AM
how are those girls in bed? are there any pins and needles sticking out of them?
;-)))