PDA

View Full Version : I am now a proud customer of Directnic....

sarettah
11-07-2003, 12:05 PM
You work for me now !!!!

hahahahahahahahahaha..............

Tote that bail, lift that barge............

Got some transmission work needing doing too....... You available tomorrow morning ?????

:yowsa:

(I demand a lot from customer service........... :biglaugh: )

Fletch XXX
11-07-2003, 12:36 PM
Ive used DirectNic for im guesstimating 4 years.

only the best.

:stout:

Peaches
11-07-2003, 01:52 PM
After NetSol and another unnamed domain name systems run by an adult webmaster who absconded with 3 of my domains, having them at DirectNic is awesome! I'm thinning out my herd of domains, but the couple of hundred I still have will always remain there. :rokk:

mojobill
11-07-2003, 01:58 PM
There are OTHER registrar's?

.... other than that *cough* other, that Peaches so aptly described? :groucho:

Fletch XXX
11-07-2003, 02:24 PM
I hear that, I wish they would offer long time folks cheaper renewals though.

Not that 15 bucks is much, but after years of renewing the arsenal of domains one begins to acquire it tends to get silly.

I find myself just letting domains go (those drunken nights registering shit domains) instead of renewing them for the simple fact its just overkill.

Last edited by Fletch XXX at Nov 7 2003, 11:33 AM

Peaches
11-07-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Nov 7 2003, 03:32 PM
I hear that, I wish they would offer long time folks cheaper renewals though.

Not that 15 bucks is much, but after years of renewing the arsenal of domains one begins to acquire it tends to get silly.

I find myself just letting domains go (those drunken nights registering shit domains) instead of renewing them for the simple fact its just overkill.
They have quantity discounts. I just renewed 25 domains at $12.44 each and you can go even lower than that. :)

The Truth Hurts
11-07-2003, 05:01 PM
directnic rocks..