PDA

View Full Version : Heather

Peaches
11-06-2003, 02:16 PM
When I asked about her recently, Serge (or someone) mentioned she'd be hanging around again soon. Does anyone know how to reach here? Or Heather, if you're lurking, could you email me? A good friend is considering getting the same operation she had and I just wanted to bug her with questions. :P

Thanks!!

Nickatilynx
11-06-2003, 02:21 PM
I spoke to her a couple of weeks ago.

Hit me up in icq :)

BradShaw
11-06-2003, 02:24 PM
She is under my desk.

Shining my shoes.

With her tongue.

Last edited by BradShaw at Nov 6 2003, 11:34 AM

Peaches
11-06-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Nov 6 2003, 03:32 PM
She is under my desk.
Shining my shoes.
With her tongue.
I thought that's what you made Laura do?! :zoinks:

sharky
11-06-2003, 02:31 PM
Peaches -

Heather had the Lap-Band surgery which is a little different than other gastric Bypasses...

There are several other options. Check out http://www.clos.net for what they call a Mini-Gastric Bypass.

Takes about 30 minutes under the knife rather than hours, and costs less... and from what I have read, it's safer and more effective long term:-)

BradShaw
11-06-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Nov 6 2003, 11:37 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Nov 6 2003, 11:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BradShaw@Nov 6 2003, 03:32 PM
She is under my desk.
Shining my shoes.
With her tongue.
I thought that's what you made Laura do?! :zoinks:[/b][/quote]
Laura is a lady, not a shoe loose mouthed shiner.

Peaches
11-06-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by sharky@Nov 6 2003, 03:39 PM
Peaches -

Heather had the Lap-Band surgery which is a little different than other gastric Bypasses...
That's exactly what he's looking into - the Lap band (http://www.hamiltonhealth.com/weight/lapband.asp)
He's talked to the doctor, insurance will cover it, etc. etc. but he's NOT morbidly obese by the parameters on the website, but he has diabetes. Personally, I think it's too drastic a step to take for diabetes and I wanted to see what, if any, problems Heather had. I talked to her about it in Vegas and relayed the info I remember to him, but since it's been almost a year since then, I was wondering if there was more info.

Last edited by Peaches at Nov 6 2003, 03:47 PM

Peaches
11-06-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw+Nov 6 2003, 03:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BradShaw @ Nov 6 2003, 03:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Peaches@Nov 6 2003, 11:37 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--BradShaw@Nov 6 2003, 03:32 PM
She is under my desk.
Shining my shoes.
With her tongue.
I thought that's what you made Laura do?! :zoinks:
Laura is a lady[/b][/quote]
So is Heather.

, not a shoe loose mouthed shiner.
Neither is Heather. B)

BradShaw
11-06-2003, 02:40 PM
Which heather are we talking about? There are a few personalities to consider.

Winetalk.com
11-06-2003, 02:43 PM
Brad, I would like to brush upon your memory, the lesson which definately needs some repetition:

LEAVE WOMEN OUT OF YOUR WISE CRACKS.

It backfired at you once and it will backfire at you again.

BradShaw
11-06-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 6 2003, 11:51 AM
Brad, I would like to brush upon your memory, the lesson which definately needs some repetition:

Women, Men, I treat everyone with equal disdain. :bwave:

Winetalk.com
11-06-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw+Nov 6 2003, 03:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BradShaw @ Nov 6 2003, 03:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 6 2003, 11:51 AM

Women, Men, I treat everyone with equal disdain. :bwave:[/b][/quote]
idiot, when you do that, you open your own woman to the snap shots...how long in your estimate till you grow up to be a man?

JR
11-06-2003, 03:39 PM
where is "Billing Guru"

:rolleyes:

BradShaw
11-06-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 6 2003, 12:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 6 2003, 12:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -BradShaw@Nov 6 2003, 03:20 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 6 2003, 11:51 AM

Women, Men, I treat everyone with equal disdain. :bwave:
idiot, when you do that, you open your own woman to the snap shots...how long in your estimate till you grow up to be a man?[/b][/quote]
I called hear an idiot, not Laura. Can you not differentiate? I have a hard time keeping track of whether you like me Serge, whether you like heather, etc. You ever lose track yourself?

Winetalk.com
11-06-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Nov 6 2003, 04:52 PM
I have a hard time keeping track of whether you like me Serge, whether you like heather, etc. You ever lose track yourself?
I like the boards where women and their quirks are just left alone....their boobs and asses is another story
;-))) :inlove:

as for you.....you showed some progress lately and when you become a decent human being, my job will be complete, so I could concentrate on somebody else...
we are 95% there,
help me with the remaining 5%
;-))))

Peaches
11-06-2003, 05:00 PM
Brad, I'm going to help you out here because you seem to be clueless. Maybe planning the upcoming nuptials are clouding your mind. :)

When Serge said:
LEAVE WOMEN OUT OF YOUR WISE CRACKS. It backfired at you once and it will backfire at you again.
And then explained it FURTHER:
idiot, when you do that, you open your own woman to the snap shots...how long in your estimate till you grow up to be a man?
He merely pointed out the obvious - when you wise crack about women, you're leaving YOUR woman open to wise cracks from other women AND men.

I called hear an idiot, not Laura. Can you not differentiate?
He can differentiate just fine - you're the one having trouble grasping the concept. :awinky:

Consider this class a freebie - next time I charge you. :P

Winetalk.com
11-06-2003, 05:04 PM
Peaches, you read me loud and clear.

Brad is slow today, but we'll forgive him, he has lots of things on his mind
;-))))

sharky
11-06-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Nov 6 2003, 02:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Nov 6 2003, 02:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--sharky@Nov 6 2003, 03:39 PM
Peaches -

That's exactly what he's looking into - the Lap band (http://www.hamiltonhealth.com/weight/lapband.asp)
He's talked to the doctor, insurance will cover it, etc. etc. but he's NOT morbidly obese by the parameters on the website, but he has diabetes. Personally, I think it's too drastic a step to take for diabetes and I wanted to see what, if any, problems Heather had. I talked to her about it in Vegas and relayed the info I remember to him, but since it's been almost a year since then, I was wondering if there was more info.[/b][/quote]
From what i understand about lap-band is that the band loosens over time and needs to be re-tightened. if it's not, you will gain weight back.
This was directly from Heather.
I don't want to get into more about our conversation as it's not my business to tell, however I can tell you that when I talked to her a few months ago she felt it was worth it overall!

Heather, where are you? Best wishes!