PDA

View Full Version : Thougt I'd do a grogan

Nickatilynx
11-05-2003, 06:51 PM
Check this out !!!!!! :) (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?act=ST&f=12&t=6814&s=86ef80a8867843974f7bf3b62a8d44b6)

:-)))

Toolz
11-05-2003, 07:47 PM
Not really a grogan, that's something worth bragging about Nick :)

Nickatilynx
11-05-2003, 07:49 PM
Not really a grogan, that's something worth bragging about Nick

Thanks man :)

errr you did mean the dog? ;-))))

grogan
11-05-2003, 09:35 PM
having kids is easy, I try my hardest to prevent it.

B)

but anyway, cute kid, wanting to be a dad myself one day (one day...many many days from now).

clemsontiger
11-05-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by grogan@Nov 5 2003, 10:43 PM
having kids is easy, I try my hardest to prevent it.

B)

but anyway, cute kid, wanting to be a dad myself one day (one day...many many days from now).
Yes, because you fucking all these girls is a good way to prevent being a dad.

And people said you were dumb... :unsure:

Carrie
11-05-2003, 09:48 PM
*Making* kids is easy.
Having them is not.
Raising them is certainly not.

But I tell ya, going through transition without drugs is about the coolest thing in the world.

If you were "trying my hardest", you wouldn't be having sex. Condoms break, girls miss pills.

Hooper
11-05-2003, 09:51 PM
making kids isnt easy.

unless you're on the bottom :yowsa:

seriously though, 3-4 out of 30 days in a month.. 10% of the time a woman is fertile and you then still have a tiny chance of getting pregnant... i'd say if a woman has sex with a fertile man when she is in full ovulation and he comes inside of her right as she is coming, the odds are still tiny.

hell, look around at how many friends and family you/i/we have who have a hard time/impossible time conceiving....

Last edited by Hooper at Nov 5 2003, 10:01 PM

grogan
11-05-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Carrie@Nov 5 2003, 06:56 PM
If you were "trying my hardest", you wouldn't be having sex. Condoms break, girls miss pills.
well, trying my hardest while still fucking anyone I please. no plan is failsafe. that's why we have child support.

Vick
11-05-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by grogan+Nov 5 2003, 10:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grogan @ Nov 5 2003, 10:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Carrie@Nov 5 2003, 06:56 PM
well, trying my hardest while still fucking anyone I please. no plan is failsafe. that's why we have child support.[/b][/quote]
I imagine that's a very limited pool as I can't imagine (m)any women who would fuck you

Last edited by Vick at Nov 5 2003, 10:08 PM

grogan
11-05-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Vick+Nov 5 2003, 07:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ Nov 5 2003, 07:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -grogan@Nov 5 2003, 10:05 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Carrie@Nov 5 2003, 06:56 PM
well, trying my hardest while still fucking anyone I please. no plan is failsafe. that's why we have child support.
I imagine that's a very limited pool as I can't imagine (m)any women who would fuck you[/b][/quote]
oh I've got pictures, pre, during and post de facto.

:bdance:

Carrie
11-05-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by grogan+Nov 5 2003, 10:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grogan @ Nov 5 2003, 10:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Carrie@Nov 5 2003, 06:56 PM
well, trying my hardest while still fucking anyone I please. no plan is failsafe. that's why we have child support.[/b][/quote]
Child support wasn't created for irresponsible male adults who can't keep their dick in their pants until they're ready to have children.

*KK*
Originally posted by grogan+Nov 5 2003, 07:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grogan @ Nov 5 2003, 07:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Vick@Nov 5 2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by -grogan@Nov 5 2003, 10:05 PM
I imagine that's a very limited pool as I can't imagine (m)any women who would fuck you

:bdance:[/b][/quote]
You get those on sale from Matrix?

clemsontiger
Originally posted by grogan+Nov 5 2003, 11:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grogan @ Nov 5 2003, 11:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Carrie@Nov 5 2003, 06:56 PM
That's probably what most of the girls you fuck think:

"I'll let him get me pregnant, then get all this child support."

Happens every day.

clemsontiger
11-05-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Nov 5 2003, 11:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Nov 5 2003, 11:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -grogan@Nov 5 2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by -Vick@Nov 5 2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by -grogan@Nov 5 2003, 10:05 PM

:bdance:
You get those on sale from Matrix?[/b][/quote]
He probably snuck into the girls locker room at school.

Carrie
11-05-2003, 10:10 PM
Is anyone else finding that Groggy is growing less amusing and annoying by the day, and getting higher up there on the ladder of disgust?

Vick
11-05-2003, 10:14 PM
Right, just like your Mensa card (if you were a Mensa member you would have known about the cards they issue and you would have spouted off about your SAT scores)

What I think you're doing now is hoping someone will let you copy their card for a few bucks and you'll photoshop your name onto it

and I also don't believe you live in an $1,800 a month apartment, I've seen the pics you posted. It's not that nice of a place

You lack taste, style and good sense

and all the girlies say grogan's pretty fly for a white guy

Come on grogan, show us your big email business, it doesn't exist. Oh that's right today it turned into a revshare operation - next story hour begins in 20 minutes

If it did that would be your 404 pages (as you claim) and you wouldn't be sending traffic to CECash (which you bad mouthed in comparison to your fantasy program)

Bullshit meter is in the red

grogan as you can guess I don't care for your board personality and until you apologize and behave yourself I'm going to call you on things whenever I feel like it - I can slap you around like a cat does a mouse anytime I feel like it

I don't hate you, that would mean I cared. I have contempt for your postings and find your discourtesies and manner unspeakable rude and unacceptable

I don't have to make you look like a fool, you do a grand job of that yourself

Last edited by Vick at Nov 5 2003, 10:23 PM

Winetalk.com
11-05-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Carrie@Nov 5 2003, 10:18 PM
Is anyone else finding that Groggy is growing less amusing and annoying by the day, and getting higher up there on the ladder of disgust?
I do.....he fails to hide his moronisms
;-)))

Winetalk.com
11-05-2003, 10:24 PM
Vick,
http://xboard.biz/images/smiles/appl.gif

Vick
11-05-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 5 2003, 10:32 PM
Vick,
http://xboard.biz/images/smiles/appl.gif
Serge - I learned from the best :awinky:

Nickatilynx
11-05-2003, 10:31 PM
Vick,

That may well be the single best post , ever! :-)))

grogan
11-05-2003, 10:38 PM
well, it's easy to make a 1 up, when it's predicated on bullshit.

I never said the emails were strictly revshare, but of course you point out that I did. Most of what you say is a pretty blended up summary. Congratulations, you get me to respond to you sometimes.

I only wish you had a tcg sig so you could make some money out of your ridiculous antagonistic posts about me.

Vick
11-05-2003, 11:05 PM
grogan are you so thick you don't know when you've been bested - or are you that sadly delusional

Your lack of answers only solidifies my points - this isn't about me, it's about you being able to back up anything you've claimed

What about the CECash email program you promote on your 404 pages, does it pay you better than your own?

You posted CE would only pay about 30%-40% of what someone could make with your email program - so you take 60% less

Where is your email program, since you don't show it can we take it that it doesn't exist?

The pics you posted of living quarters look like typical college quarters, not anything wrong with YOU being there but you brag it costs $1,800 per month ...

You say you have a mortgage business - what I guess you mean is you're a low level loan officer working part time in the evenings making cold calls earning about $300-$500 per deal you close
If you had a true mortgage business you would understand the value of buying real estate - with all the money you have of course you can afford a down payment (besides the fact you can get into many homes/properties with little $ down)

You can't prove a thing you've said
I reiterate - you are not a member of Mensa, you don't pay $1800 a month rent, you don't have a large profitable email business - you don't have nor offer a shred of proof to substantiate these claims

This isn't about me grogan, it's about you, your poor manners and bullshitting

Again I'm going to wear you out anytime I feel like it until you apologize to any and all you have offended and start acting like a reasonable human being and member of the Oprano community

Prove me wrong about one thing, show your email program - I say you can't

Last edited by Vick at Nov 5 2003, 11:17 PM

[Labret]
11-05-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 5 2003, 08:13 PM

I reiterate - you are not a member of Mensa, you don't pay $1800 a month rent, you don't have a large profitable email business - you don't have nor offer a shred of proof to substantiate these claims

Dude, pay attention.

You see all those pictures of his phat ride and the highschool chicks with bad skin and no sense of style? All that takes mad pr0n bling yo.

grogan
11-05-2003, 11:32 PM
grogan are you so thick you don't know when you've been bested - or are you that sadly delusional

Your lack of answers only solidifies my points - this isn't about me, it's about you being able to back up anything you've claimed

What about the CECash email program you promote on your 404 pages, does it pay you better than your own?

You posted CE would only pay about 30%-40% of what someone could make with your email program - so you take 60% less

Where is your email program, since you don't show it can we take it that it doesn't exist?

The pics you posted of living quarters look like typical college quarters, not anything wrong with YOU being there but you brag it costs $1,800 per month ...

You say you have a mortgage business - what I guess you mean is you're a low level loan officer working part time in the evenings making cold calls earning about $300-$500 per deal you close
If you had a true mortgage business you would understand the value of buying real estate - with all the money you have of course you can afford a down payment (besides the fact you can get into many homes/properties with little $ down)

Again I'm going to wear you out anytime I feel like it until you apologize to any and all you have offended and start acting like a reasonable human being and member of the Oprano community

You really reiterate your own stupidity.

A 404 leading to another opt-in...hmm... Anyone who runs a program sure as fuck better send serveral types of traffic to competitors and track each one diligently.

You also must live in Canada. 1800 a month in this part of town is not too much slick. City living in my neighborhood is something I'd pay a billion for later in life.

And if I was one of my loan officers, I wouldn't post on a board. I'd hang myself like a mickey d's bun toaster.

Congrats, I once again responded to your shit. Go tell some hot young girls, I'm sure they'll care about you being able to initiate conversation with the one and only grogan, unless of course you give them drugs.

Last edited by grogan at Nov 5 2003, 08:46 PM

Carrie
11-05-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by grogan+Nov 5 2003, 11:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grogan @ Nov 5 2003, 11:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Nov 5 2003, 08:13 PM

You really reiterate your own stupidity.

A 404 leading to another opt-in...hmm... Anyone who runs a program sure as fuck better send serveral types of traffic to competitors and track each one diligently.

You also must live in Canada. 1800 a month in this part of town is not too much slick. City living in my neighborhood in't that bad.

And if I was one of my loan officers, I wouldn't post on a board. I'd hang myself like a mickey d's bun toaster.[/b][/quote]
You, sir, are a fucking idiot.

XXXPhoto
11-05-2003, 11:44 PM

Vick...

I'm not sure you are speaking his language... Let me try...

Grogan, you are a peckerwood.

Dravyk
11-05-2003, 11:46 PM
Kimmy, maybe we should have made a bet on the end of year thing.

Grogan seems to have gone into acceleration mode towards Newbie NovaNess.

Vick
11-05-2003, 11:49 PM
Put up or shut up junior, You've proved nothing and I dare say won't prove anything because you can't

Where's your email program? You don't have one. If you don't show it, it doesn't exist - last call is over

Obviously you're not a Mensa member

What's the name of your mortgage company? Where are your offices?
Are you lower than a part time loan officer, are you a telemarketer? ah ha ha ha ha ha - that's not bad for a college boy, at least you're working

You are even less and have less than anyone thought

A 404 leading to another opt-in...hmm... Anyone who runs a program sure as fuck better send several types of traffic to competitors and track each one diligently.
But why don't you address the fact you said CECash would earn 30-40% of what your program does- so you make less by design - you're bullshitting junior - caught again

and this is about you, your lies and delusions

You've already proven your spouting bull

Little bit of wisdom for ya junior
Age and treachery will always overcome youth

*KK*
11-05-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk@Nov 5 2003, 08:54 PM

Knotwork was no novice lol, he made it way beyond the nova.

Unfortunately our boy grogan doesnt have luck or a clue to get him by it.

Dravyk
11-05-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Nov 5 2003, 11:58 PM
Agreed. He's caught in his own event horizon.

Definitely going to out more in an implosion than a nova.

Last edited by Dravyk at Nov 6 2003, 12:02 AM

Vick
11-05-2003, 11:53 PM
I'm starting to feel bad, should I stop picking on the delusional kid?

On the other hand if I didn't mind getting too dirty I think I could push him over in another day or so - but I have better things to do

XXXPhoto - you said Peckerwood he he he

Dravyk
11-05-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 6 2003, 12:01 AM
I'm starting to feel bad, should I stop picking on the delusional kid?

Naw, Vick. You see a roach, you step on it.

Keep up the tap dance. I'll speed up the music for ya. :okthumb:

ulfie
11-05-2003, 11:59 PM
Vick, dancing with a pig only gets you dirty.

BTW, you are doing a nice job of illustrating how stupid he really is.

XXXPhoto
11-06-2003, 12:12 AM
Vick...

Grogan kinda reminds me of Ugarte...

"I don't mind a parasite. I object to a cut-rate one."

Vick
11-06-2003, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by XXXPhoto@Nov 6 2003, 12:20 AM
Vick...

Grogan kinda reminds me of Ugarte...

"I don't mind a parasite. I object to a cut-rate one."
XXXPhoto - why do you have to insult Ugarte like that :lol:

Winetalk.com
11-06-2003, 12:15 AM
Grogan won't be banned...
he is a PERFECT punching bag we ALL enjoy...
Grogan, have you made a SINGLE friend here?

you remind me the driver who drives on the highway and listens traffic report on the radio saying:
be very carefull on Interstate 5, there is an idiot driver who drives against the traffic.

He looks out of the window and comments:
one idiot??? They are ALL idiots!
;-)))

Vick
11-06-2003, 12:22 AM
Ok grogan - here's the deal
I'm going to offer you a truce

All you have to do is apologize to all the women you've insulted in your postings here and apologize for the times you've come across with a negative attitude

and just really start to act more like a community member and not a look at me and what I've done - please understand you really can't impress many here until you use your intelligence

If not I'll feed you rope and let your hang yourself and look stupid
I think I've got a good one to push you over the edge tomorrow but I'd rather not use it

How about it - call a truce - all it takes is you to step up and be a big man. Not the kind of big man you're putting on to be but a real man

You're almost beyond damage control here, I'm giving you a lifeline. Be a smart man

Now off to some reading, a book to finish then the new Stephen King is out "Wolves of Calla" the 5th installment in the Dark Tower series

clemsontiger
11-06-2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 6 2003, 01:30 AM
Now off to some reading, a book to finish then the new Stephen King is out "Wolves of Calla" the 5th installment in the Dark Tower series
Correct me if I'm wrong (which I've been many times, ask the mom), but I believe I heard they were making a movie out of that and it was coming out next year.

Edit: How are the books? I'm a big Crichton fan, and haven't read much of Stephen King. But I love books that start off getting you to think and keep you that way all the way through.

Last edited by clemsontiger at Nov 6 2003, 01:38 AM

Diamond Jim
11-06-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Dravyk+Nov 6 2003, 12:01 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dravyk @ Nov 6 2003, 12:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--*KK*@Nov 5 2003, 11:58 PM
Agreed. He's caught in his own event horizon.

Definitely going to out more in an implosion than a nova.[/b][/quote]
Einstein may have been convinced of the existence of singularities had he met grogan...

grogan
11-06-2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Carrie@Nov 5 2003, 08:46 PM
you and lady m.....

fat people.... never betray each other, that's for sure.

B)

ulfie
11-06-2003, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by grogan@Nov 6 2003, 12:43 AM
you and lady m.....

B)
Neither do dumbasses, so where are your friends?

XXXPhoto
11-06-2003, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 5 2003, 09:23 PM
Grogan won't be banned...
he is a PERFECT punching bag we ALL enjoy...
Grogan, have you made a SINGLE friend here?

you remind me the driver who drives on the highway and listens traffic report on the radio saying:
be very carefull on Interstate 5, there is an idiot driver who drives against the traffic.

He looks out of the window and comments:
one idiot??? They are ALL idiots!
;-)))
Serge,

I think he showed up for the 'girls' but got intimidated when he found there were 'women' here...

XXXPhoto - why do you have to insult Ugarte like that :lol:

Vick,

I was going to put in that Ugarte wasn't as clueless and did actually
accomplish something (securing those letters of transit) all the while
at least ATTEMPTING to immitate the style and flair of master Rick...
but knew a 'fly guy' like you would pick up on the reference w/o it...

:groucho:

Anthony
11-06-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Dravyk@Nov 5 2003, 08:54 PM

Hey man, I said it first!

Grogan = Newbie Super Nova!

ME ME ME!!!

A once predicted (WRONGLY) Newbie Super Nova!

Nickatilynx
11-06-2003, 12:41 AM
you and lady m.....

Grogan,

Firstly ,neither are fat. Secondly who gives a fuck anyway thirdly...just grrrrr

I'm fat , I could lose weight...you sonny , will ALWAYS be stupid.

I think I've got a good one to push you over the edge tomorrow but I'd rather not use it

Vick,

Now you HAVE too

Last edited by Nickatilynx at Nov 5 2003, 09:50 PM

Anthony
11-06-2003, 12:43 AM
Don't forget ugly Nick.

Nickatilynx
11-06-2003, 12:46 AM
Don't forget ugly Nick.

Yeah!! You are ugly too , grogan!!

Thks Ant!

;-)))))

spazlabz
11-06-2003, 01:20 AM
This reminds me of someone
JoeMamma (http://www.joecartoon.com/pages/joemomma/) when it comes up, click on follow the penguin, and see if it reminds you of anyone too :)

spaz

clemsontiger
11-06-2003, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by spazlabz@Nov 6 2003, 02:28 AM
JoeMamma (http://www.joecartoon.com/pages/joemomma/) when it comes up, click on follow the penguin, and see if it reminds you of anyone too :)

spaz
I don't know about anyone else, but I can't find the Follow the Penguin section. Looked at site map and still couldn't find it. Do you have a direct link?

spazlabz
11-06-2003, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by clemsontiger+Nov 5 2003, 10:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clemsontiger @ Nov 5 2003, 10:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--spazlabz@Nov 6 2003, 02:28 AM

spaz
I don't know about anyone else, but I can't find the Follow the Penguin section. Looked at site map and still couldn't find it. Do you have a direct link?[/b][/quote]
Danggit! they won't allow me to deeplink, watch the joemamma one and during iy it gives you the option of follow the penguin, sorry for the confusion

spaz

XXXPhoto
11-06-2003, 02:32 AM
spazlabz,

LOVE the gerbil on strike... Dollars to donuts Grogan sounds JUST like that
when he's miffed... lmao...

:okthumb:

bluedesignstudios
11-06-2003, 05:50 AM
Fiddy :biglaugh:

Carrie
11-06-2003, 06:05 AM
Oh no, you called me fat.
Is this the part where I kick you in the shins?
It's been so long since I've been in elementary school that you'll have to remind me before I can play on your level.

XXXPhoto
11-06-2003, 06:41 AM
Carrie,

I had an impure thought that was quite juvenile... can I have a spanking
rather than a kick in the shins?

p l e a s e . . .

:moon:

Carrie
11-06-2003, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by XXXPhoto@Nov 6 2003, 06:49 AM
Carrie,

p l e a s e . . .

'Twould be my pleasure! :groucho:

Winetalk.com
11-06-2003, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by Carrie+Nov 6 2003, 06:58 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Carrie @ Nov 6 2003, 06:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--XXXPhoto@Nov 6 2003, 06:49 AM
Carrie,

p l e a s e . . .

'Twould be my pleasure! :groucho:[/b][/quote]
promises, promises....
;-))))

XXXPhoto
11-06-2003, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 6 2003, 04:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 6 2003, 04:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Carrie@Nov 6 2003, 06:58 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--XXXPhoto@Nov 6 2003, 06:49 AM
Carrie,

p l e a s e . . .

'Twould be my pleasure! :groucho:
promises, promises....
;-))))[/b][/quote]
Hesh you jealous old russian! I just requested a spanking not butt boinking... lol

B1tch
11-06-2003, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by grogan+Nov 5 2003, 06:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grogan @ Nov 5 2003, 06:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>having kids is easy, I try my hardest to prevent it.[/b]
You really haven’t got a fucking clue you pathetic peace of shit…

<!--QuoteBegin--grogan@Nov 5 2003, 07:05 PM
well, trying my hardest while still fucking anyone I please. no plan is failsafe. that's why we have child support.[/quote]
So how much do you pay these girls to fuck you? It must be a fucking mint… I wouldn’t touch you for all the money in the world you ugly cunt.

sarettah
11-06-2003, 08:13 AM
Dayum.....

The one night I decide to get an early sleep and I miss all the fun.......

:unsure:

XXXPhoto
11-06-2003, 08:19 AM
Sarettah,

Fun comes Sunday when we go 9-0.... whoooooo!!!!

:bdance: :bjump: :bdance: :bjump: :bdance:

Torone
11-06-2003, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Hooper@Nov 5 2003, 08:59 PM
making kids isnt easy.

unless you're on the bottom :yowsa:

seriously though, 3-4 out of 30 days in a month.. 10% of the time a woman is fertile and you then still have a tiny chance of getting pregnant... i'd say if a woman has sex with a fertile man when she is in full ovulation and he comes inside of her right as she is coming, the odds are still tiny.

hell, look around at how many friends and family you/i/we have who have a hard time/impossible time conceiving....
It's all the flouride...water, toothpaste, beer, etc. The damned stuff is everywhere!

nlphoto
11-06-2003, 08:46 AM
you and lady m.....

Carrie ? Fat ? Where is that butt pic ?

Damn, I never knew I was a chubby chaser... :yowsa:

Dayum.....

The one night I decide to get an early sleep and I miss all the fun...
Was thinkin the same thing... the one thing that sucks about this graveyard shift... guess I'll have to go to Confucy's Kinkos to keep up on threads... :rolleyes:

Grogan... in another thread I suggested you were the illegitimate love child of Confucy and Clyde from "Every Which Way But Loose"... I want to publicly apologize...

I'm SO sorry Clyde... I didn't mean to insult your species like that...
Forgive me PLEASE ???

Carrie
11-06-2003, 09:00 AM
http://ibelgique.ifrance.com/cinedestin/films/d/do/douxduretdingue.jpg
Clyde doesn't look convinced. :P

LadyMischief
11-06-2003, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by grogan+Nov 5 2003, 09:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grogan @ Nov 5 2003, 09:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Carrie@Nov 5 2003, 08:46 PM
you and lady m.....

B)[/b][/quote]
You don't come up with ANYTHING original, do you? :P

Don't you know, we stick together so we can give each other the heimlich when we're choking on something we're gorging on. You should know that, since you are so very all-wise and all-knowing about every other human being on the planet and what they do at any given moment, even when they're on the other side of the country, right? It's all those hidden spy cams you have everywhere. Must be! :P

voodooman
11-06-2003, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by XXXPhoto@Nov 6 2003, 07:27 AM
Sarettah,

Fun comes Sunday when we go 9-0.... whoooooo!!!!

:bdance: :bjump: :bdance: :bjump: :bdance:
What he said.

:okthumb: :rokk:

Torone
11-06-2003, 09:32 AM
BTW, Great-looking kids! When they grow up, you'll learn the truth of one of Torone's Truisms..."Grandchildren are a grandparent's reward for not killing their own kids."

voodooman
11-06-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by XXXPhoto@Nov 6 2003, 01:40 AM
spazlabz,

LOVE the gerbil on strike... Dollars to donuts Grogan sounds JUST like that
when he's miffed... lmao...

I have been a big fan of Joe Cartoon now for several years.
Joe is a master cartoonist.

Gerbil Genocide was a great one, but the stone flies are the best.

Nickatilynx
11-06-2003, 10:23 AM
Thks Torone :) LOL

You really haven’t got a fucking clue you pathetic peace of shit…

I think I might have realised something.

Gorgan probably doesn't have a father.

sarah_webinc
11-06-2003, 10:46 AM
trust me, making kids isn't easy or I would be a mother by now, a few times over.

Congrats, she is beautiful.

Nickatilynx
11-06-2003, 10:58 AM
Thks sarah.

trust me, making kids isn't easy or I would be a mother by now, a few times over.

:(
Good luck.

You are right , I forgot how lucky I was for a while.Got a wake up call and celebrate my good fortune everyday now :)
Becoming a father was easy for me.I'm working hard at becoming a Dad ;-))

A fourth is on the way :)
But after an ectopic and my wife nearly dying last year , I'm nervous as heck.My wife however is cool as a cucumber :)
And wants 6!!!
As my job takes 30 seconds ( I'm trying to get this figure lower) its OK though :)

LadyMischief
11-06-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 6 2003, 08:06 AM
Thks sarah.

:(
Good luck.

You are right , I forgot how lucky I was for a while.Got a wake up call and celebrate my good fortune everyday now :)

A fourth is on the way :)
But after an ectopic and my wife nearly dying last year , I'm nervous as heck.My wife however is cool as a cucumber :)
And wants 6!!!
As my job takes 30 seconds ( I'm trying to get this figure lower) its OK though :)
You are very lucky Nick! And you have a blessing in a brave wife. This is my third, I had incredible problems with the delivery of the first two, and right from the get go this pregnancy has been excrutiatingly difficult.. and I'm damn TERRIFIED of labor. My husband is the brave one, and I sure as hell am grateful for that!

It's good to be thankful for what you have :)

Trev
11-06-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 6 2003, 06:06 PM
PEARL MATERIAL :okthumb:

*KK*
11-06-2003, 11:44 AM
OH Vick, dont ask the child to apologize to anyone, he's got no clue what to be sorry for...

Cassie
11-06-2003, 01:00 PM
being that you are in real estate (mortgage company as you put it) what is the percentage a person, as a first time home buyer, can put down to purchase a house?

what credit score do you need in order NOT to qualify for a high risk loan account?

what credit score makes one an optimal and highly qualified home buyer (meaning that a person qualifies for a good mortgage rate or mortgage rate that is less then the standard everyday rate being given now)?

what credit score makes one a high risk purchaser?

how long does one have to wait before they can qualify for their next home purchase (and we are not talking people like trump)?

can a person qualify for a second home at the first home down payment percentage?

and while your at it, why not tell me the steps that are taken for someone who purchases a home from the point of a walk thru to the time it is sold.

youre in the business so you should know the answers to the above. im buying my second home so be careful with your answers for what i have asked is industry standard.

also, anyone who is making bank the way you claim you are, should know that buying a house is the first thing you do with your money because the equity is better then a savings account.

im calling you on this so you better answer maturely and correctly otherwise you will be a laughing stock son.

i forgot to add this question, if part of your home is a business and part of it is a residence, does the down payment percentage change even if it is your first purchase; what percentage of the place has to be a business to qualify at a certain rate and what percentage of the place has to be a home to qualify at a certain rate (i will give you this much, the rate is not seperated or combined, it is one whole percentage rate you have to put down).

Last edited by Cassie at Nov 6 2003, 02:13 PM

Vick
11-06-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Cassie@Nov 6 2003, 01:08 PM
otherwise you will be a laughing stock son.

What do you mean by will be :lol:
Ah ha ha ha ha

.50 says grogan either ignores it or says he doesn't (have to)know because that's what the loan officers have to know (oh now he can't use that excuse)

Vick
11-06-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Nov 6 2003, 11:52 AM
OH Vick, dont ask the child to apologize to anyone, he's got no clue what to be sorry for...
what do you suggest KK?
Treat him like posion ivy, leave it alone and hope it goes away

I haven't broken him down far enough yet for tears :cryin: yet

Was trying to make him a productive member of Oprano (or send him back to GFY), sometimes that silk purse thing .....

Cassie
11-06-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Vick+Nov 6 2003, 02:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ Nov 6 2003, 02:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Cassie@Nov 6 2003, 01:08 PM
otherwise you will be a laughing stock son.

What do you mean by will be :lol:
Ah ha ha ha ha

.50 says grogan either ignores it or says he doesn't (have to)know because that's what the loan officers have to know (oh now he can't use that excuse)[/b][/quote]
sorry i was being generous (spank me :P )

youre right, he will either ignore my questions, say he doesnt deal with that part of the business (which ill SCREAM bullshit), he could be looking this info up or talking to some he knows to get answers (of which i doubt) or there is the smallest chance that he does know.

i want these questions answered and i am calling him on it. if he can answer each and everyone of them precisely, then he will gain some respect from me.

if he cant, then he will have proven beyond doubt that he is a full of major horse shit kid!

come out grogan, time to play.

Vick
11-06-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by clemsontiger+Nov 6 2003, 12:36 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clemsontiger @ Nov 6 2003, 12:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Nov 6 2003, 01:30 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong (which I've been many times, ask the mom), but I believe I heard they were making a movie out of that and it was coming out next year.

Edit: How are the books? I'm a big Crichton fan, and haven't read much of Stephen King. But I love books that start off getting you to think and keep you that way all the way through.[/b][/quote]
I haven't heard anything about a Dark Tower series movie.
It's going to be a total of 7 books. The sixth and seventh books are scheduled to come out next year. After that Stephen King may stop or at least take a break from activity publishing any more work.

The books are excellent, they easily envelope you in the world of Roland the Gunslinger (for me the mark of good fiction is the ability to suspend disbelief and to make you feel and think). Great character development. Excellent characters that you can believe in and care about (one way or the other). Some of King's best writing

The only thing I've read by Crichton was "Jurassic Park". Didn't enjoy it that much as I couldn't buy into DNA being reconstituted from a mosquito that was trapped in amber for tens of thousands of years

I'd like to read "The Andromeda Strain" and "The Great Train Robbery" at some point

Carrie
11-06-2003, 01:29 PM
King could keep away from actively publishing new works about as well as Art Bell could stay off of the air or Michael Jordan could stay off of the courts. :awinky:

I used to be a huge King fan, but he lost me with the one with the UFO buried in the backyard and the woman's pubic hair turning green and leafy. I can't remember which one that was ("It"?) but at that point it seemed to me like he was grasping far too much for new material and needed to take a serious breather.

I loved his children's book though ("Eyes of the Dragon"), I wish he'd do more of those.

*KK*
11-06-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Vick+Nov 6 2003, 10:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ Nov 6 2003, 10:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--*KK*@Nov 6 2003, 11:52 AM
what do you suggest KK?
Treat him like posion ivy, leave it alone and hope it goes away

I haven't broken him down far enough yet for tears :cryin: yet

Was trying to make him a productive member of Oprano (or send him back to GFY), sometimes that silk purse thing .....[/b][/quote]
As I suggested to Carrie, don't waste your efforts beating a dead horse :)

Vick
11-06-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Carrie@Nov 6 2003, 01:37 PM
King could keep away from actively publishing new works about as well as Art Bell could stay off of the air or Michael Jordan could stay off of the courts. :awinky:

I used to be a huge King fan, but he lost me with the one with the UFO buried in the backyard and the woman's pubic hair turning green and leafy. I can't remember which one that was ("It"?) but at that point it seemed to me like he was grasping far too much for new material and needed to take a serious breather.

I loved his children's book though ("Eyes of the Dragon"), I wish he'd do more of those.
That book was "Tommyknockers" - probably my least favorite book by King
That was written during his um ... substance abuse period (he writes about that in the non fiction book about the craft of writing "On Writing")

I enjoy King's newer work the most as he's writing about people in interesting situations as opposed to writing about terror/horror with interesting people

Vick
11-06-2003, 01:43 PM
KK - as usual you have a good point
But our subject irk's me on occasion

Nickatilynx
11-06-2003, 01:47 PM
irks , Vick?

He pisses me right off!

In fact overall he pisses me off more than confucy.

At least confucy has an excuse , she's a nutter.

Maybe grogan is too though....

Vick
11-06-2003, 01:49 PM
I'm certain grogan is unbalanced and suffers from/with a few mental illness syndromes

spazlabz
11-06-2003, 01:51 PM
Vick, I used to be quite the reader. I enjoy King as well. Always the books more than any movie. But I read a book in high school that has remained my favorite book ever since. Its not a novel by any stretch, but I have re-read it at least a dozen times, and each time I get something different out of it. I would love to find out what someone lik you think of it. It is called
Illusions
by Richard Bach same author who wrote Jonathon Livingston Seagull, and not to be confused with the Bachman Books.
I love this book so much that every member of my family has read it, and I have purchased it several times, as each one becomes to worn to be of any good.

spaz

Vick
11-06-2003, 01:58 PM
spaz - much thanks, I'll have to put that on my to read list

What's ironic is I had guests over for dinner, drinks and conversation Tuesday and one of them recommended the same book

spazlabz
11-06-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 6 2003, 11:06 AM
spaz - much thanks, I'll have to put that on my to read list

What's ironic is I had guests over for dinner, drinks and conversation Tuesday and one of them recommended the same book
Wow! now thats a coincidence. The book really had an impact on me when i was younger, and it is the first book I always recommend to friends who really enjoy reading. I bet you could read it cover to cover in a night.

spaz

nlphoto
11-06-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by spazlabz@Nov 6 2003, 10:59 AM
Vick, I used to be quite the reader. I enjoy King as well. Always the books more than any movie. But I read a book in high school that has remained my favorite book ever since. Its not a novel by any stretch, but I have re-read it at least a dozen times, and each time I get something different out of it. I would love to find out what someone lik you think of it. It is called
Illusions
by Richard Bach same author who wrote Jonathon Livingston Seagull, and not to be confused with the Bachman Books.
I love this book so much that every member of my family has read it, and I have purchased it several times, as each one becomes to worn to be of any good.

spaz

Ilusions is a great book... and in fact, the first of a trilogy...

Illusions, The Bridge Across Forever, and One

I actually liked One the best...

Spaz... I've done the same thing, with buying several copies for others...
Do as I did, and special order a hardcover copy. :okthumb:

Last edited by nlphoto at Nov 6 2003, 12:58 PM

eatapeach
11-06-2003, 04:15 PM
i just finished a good book last night. it was called:

18 and Eager by Neil Foret

I'm only able to read a chapter a night now, but when I was younger I could have probably read 3 or 4 chapters a night :D

girlgeek
11-06-2003, 06:29 PM
You have beautiful kids, Nick.

I wish you the best of luck on your new arrival.

clemsontiger
11-06-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Vick+Nov 6 2003, 02:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ Nov 6 2003, 02:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -clemsontiger@Nov 6 2003, 12:36 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Nov 6 2003, 01:30 AM

Edit: How are the books? I'm a big Crichton fan, and haven't read much of Stephen King. But I love books that start off getting you to think and keep you that way all the way through.
I haven't heard anything about a Dark Tower series movie.
It's going to be a total of 7 books. The sixth and seventh books are scheduled to come out next year. After that Stephen King may stop or at least take a break from activity publishing any more work.

The books are excellent, they easily envelope you in the world of Roland the Gunslinger (for me the mark of good fiction is the ability to suspend disbelief and to make you feel and think). Great character development. Excellent characters that you can believe in and care about (one way or the other). Some of King's best writing

The only thing I've read by Crichton was "Jurassic Park". Didn't enjoy it that much as I couldn't buy into DNA being reconstituted from a mosquito that was trapped in amber for tens of thousands of years

I'd like to read "The Andromeda Strain" and "The Great Train Robbery" at some point[/b][/quote]
I'll look into reading the Dark Tower series. "Andromeda Strain" was an excellent book. Have not read "Great Train Robbery" yet. "Airframe" and "The Sphere" are really good books. One of his books that I never got into was "Rising Sun". Just didn't get me like the others did.

Meat
11-06-2003, 06:47 PM
Ive been catching up on the idiot called grogun and it just reminded me of what a grogan really is...

Ive taken the liberty of grabbing the key defining charechteristics of a grogan from

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=grogan

1. A partially-ejected clump of feces. Half a loaf.
2. An ejected clump of feces that is not heavy enough to drop off your dingleberry forest

Its probably alreaddy been posted but what the heck everytime it is posted it has to be appropriate:)

Dravyk
11-06-2003, 06:52 PM
Apparently it takes a high IQ to name oneself after a piece of shit! :moon:

XXXPhoto
11-06-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Carrie@Nov 6 2003, 10:37 AM

Carrie...

For lighter fare you might try Piers Anthony's Xanth series starting with
"A Spell for Chameleon"...

Tommyknockers was indeed a bit bloated in verbage, but in other instances
(uncut version of The Stand or It for example) those 800-1000 pages are
worth every word King pours into them...

Reading the Dark Tower series is like watching "The Wall" for the very first
time... you never know what you are going to encounter next... but you
are jonesing for the mindfuck you hope is coming...

LadyMischief
11-06-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by XXXPhoto+Nov 6 2003, 04:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XXXPhoto @ Nov 6 2003, 04:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Carrie@Nov 6 2003, 10:37 AM

Carrie...

For lighter fare you might try Piers Anthony's Xanth series starting with
"A Spell for Chameleon"...

Tommyknockers was indeed a bit bloated in verbage, but in other instances
(uncut version of The Stand or It for example) those 800-1000 pages are
worth every word King pours into them...

Reading the Dark Tower series is like watching "The Wall" for the very first
time... you never know what you are going to encounter next... but you
are jonesing for the mindfuck you hope is coming...

:okthumb:[/b][/quote]
Swan Song is another excellent book, remeniscent of the Stand. It's by Robert R. McCammon. If you like King, you will enjoy McCammon.

Also, if you like Piers Anthony, the Incarnations of Immortality series is a very entertaining read.

XXXPhoto
11-06-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by LadyMischief@Nov 6 2003, 06:07 PM

Swan Song is another excellent book, remeniscent of the Stand. It's by Robert R. McCammon. If you like King, you will enjoy McCammon.

Also, if you like Piers Anthony, the Incarnations of Immortality series is a very entertaining read.
LadyM,

Oh indeed!! On A Pale Horse is wonderful ... :okthumb:

That is one of the great things about PA... He doesn't write just
ONE book but keeps the story going!

Carrie
11-06-2003, 11:57 PM
Not to get off the great book topic, but where's Confucy? This type of situation (Groggy being a bullshitter) is right up her alley. I really thought she'd be all over him by now, but we haven't heard a peep.
Weird, eh?

Vick
11-07-2003, 01:36 AM
I concur, Swan Song is a great read

Anthony
11-07-2003, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by XXXPhoto+Nov 6 2003, 07:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XXXPhoto @ Nov 6 2003, 07:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--LadyMischief@Nov 6 2003, 06:07 PM

LadyM,

ONE book but keeps the story going![/b][/quote]
For Love Of Evil.

Made me misty eyed.

I used to own all the Incarnation series. Hell, most of his stuff, he was my favorite author for a long time. Wish I kept all those books.

XXXPhoto
11-07-2003, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by Anthony+Nov 7 2003, 12:15 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ Nov 7 2003, 12:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -XXXPhoto@Nov 6 2003, 07:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--LadyMischief@Nov 6 2003, 06:07 PM

LadyM,

ONE book but keeps the story going!
For Love Of Evil.

Made me misty eyed.

I used to own all the Incarnation series. Hell, most of his stuff, he was my favorite author for a long time. Wish I kept all those books.[/b][/quote]
Ant,

Had all the Xanth's, all Incarnations, all of that Juxposition series, the
Dragon's Gold series he did... Gave them all away few Christmas's ago
to a teen who wrote newspaper asking for books... thought he deserved
a big load of them being how he wasn't asking for toys...

PA is one of the best childrens authors out there IMO because his stories
contain mental riddles and such ironic play on both language and how
people view the world around them (Incarnations is wonderful example
of this)...

Anyone besides me have an unhealthy affinity for Heinlein's Stranger in a
Strange Land? Talking about the unabriged version his widow had published
after his death...

spazlabz
11-07-2003, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by nlphoto+Nov 6 2003, 12:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nlphoto @ Nov 6 2003, 12:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--spazlabz@Nov 6 2003, 10:59 AM
Illusions

spaz

Do as I did, and special order a hardcover copy. :okthumb:[/b][/quote]
nlphoto, Thank You very much for clueing me in to the fact that it is part of a trilogy, I am going to be buying the other two right now (I honestly didnt know) and when I get situated down in Florida see if I can buy all three in hardcover. I know I will be enjoying them all for years to come.

spaz

nlphoto
11-07-2003, 08:39 AM
No problem Spaz, I'm sure you will enjoy them... when you do get a chance
to read them feel free to drop me an email with your number if you want to...

BTW, someone you know (or at least know of) has talked with Richard
on several occasions, (though I don't think they've met)...

Khan... used to correspond with him from his days working with Compuserve...

:rokk:

spazlabz
11-07-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by nlphoto@Nov 7 2003, 05:47 AM
No problem Spaz, I'm sure you will enjoy them... when you do get a chance
to read them feel free to drop me an email with your number if you want to...

BTW, someone you know (or at least know of) has talked with Richard
on several occasions, (though I don't think they've met)...

Khan... used to correspond with him from his days working with Compuserve...

:rokk:
THAT
IS
SO
COOL, I wanna be Khan LOL I must confess that I love King, Dean R Koontz and Clive Barker...........want a true mind fuck? Read Imajika(sp but close) or weave world. They blew my mind BUT, for sheer number of times I have gone back and re-read a book, Bach wins hands down.
Khan, I wanna be you LOL

spaz

Last edited by spazlabz at Nov 7 2003, 07:03 AM

gonzo
11-07-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by spazlabz+Nov 7 2003, 05:29 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spazlabz @ Nov 7 2003, 05:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -nlphoto@Nov 6 2003, 12:56 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--spazlabz@Nov 6 2003, 10:59 AM
Illusions

spaz

Do as I did, and special order a hardcover copy. :okthumb:
nlphoto, Thank You very much for clueing me in to the fact that it is part of a trilogy, I am going to be buying the other two right now (I honestly didnt know) and when I get situated down in Florida see if I can buy all three in hardcover. I know I will be enjoying them all for years to come.

spaz[/b][/quote]
I didnt know they had books on tape in Hardback!