PDA

View Full Version : So Many Bodies, So Little Time

Fletch XXX
11-05-2003, 12:53 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/artic...9-2003Nov5.html (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A3519-2003Nov5.html)

Ive followed this guys crimes for awhile now.

Its amazing when they finally catch them.

Mike AI
11-05-2003, 01:21 PM
I know a lot of the families are very pissed that he is not getting the death penalty.

sextoyking
11-05-2003, 01:23 PM
I remember seeing all the news stories on the tv as a kid growing up in seattle.

I kinda thought they would never get this guy after so many years. Boy he sure hurt alot of victims, families and all..

Fletch XXX
11-05-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 5 2003, 10:29 AM
I know a lot of the families are very pissed that he is not getting the death penalty.
Not really, well maybe but one must weigh the fact that the bargain he made most likely had to do with leading them to more bodies; so some of the 48 women's families wouldn't have closure unless he copped the deal.

Mike AI
11-05-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Nov 5 2003, 01:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Nov 5 2003, 01:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Nov 5 2003, 10:29 AM
Not really, well maybe but one must weigh the fact that the bargain he made most likely had to do with leading them to more bodies; so some of the 48 women's families wouldn't have closure unless he copped the deal.[/b][/quote]

Maybe we will get lucky, and he will get some prison house justice.

I wonder if this kind of murder spree could be done in the modern world of DNA ?

Fletch XXX
11-05-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Nov 5 2003, 10:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Nov 5 2003, 10:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Fletch XXX@Nov 5 2003, 01:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Nov 5 2003, 10:29 AM
Not really, well maybe but one must weigh the fact that the bargain he made most likely had to do with leading them to more bodies; so some of the 48 women's families wouldn't have closure unless he copped the deal.

I wonder if this kind of murder spree could be done in the modern world of DNA ?[/b][/quote]
No, the saliva DNA matching has progressed extensively.

They have started to bust people just for licking a nipples during a rape, they have even been able to gather saliva particles and dna from a bra that a guy had moved to the side and licked the victims tits.

The only reason he is in jail now is because of the saliva matching.

Meni
11-05-2003, 01:45 PM
kinda on topic
Ever see the Mudvayne video for "Nothing to Gein" ?
good song
vid is creepy
shows Ed sewing skin
ed gein probably is the most written about/talked about/artistically referenced to serial killer
Lots of bands mention him, movies reference his dead skin sewing skills (texas chainsaw)

Fletch XXX
11-05-2003, 01:48 PM
Ive been a Gein fan for years.

Slayer wrote Dead Skin Mask about him too.

If youre gonna do it, do it right.

Meni
11-05-2003, 01:51 PM
Dude I was singing that to myself
i love how you hear in the end

"hello, hello mr gein"
hee hee

Oh, guess what my license plate was?
SLAYER
http://meni.net/skip/slayer_rules.JPG

Last edited by Meni at Nov 5 2003, 02:03 PM

Fletch XXX
11-05-2003, 01:53 PM
Gein has been the basis for so many things most have no clue.

Psycho - based on Gein
Texas Chainsaw Massacre - gein of course
Silence Of The Lambs - Who else danced around in dead skin? Gein again.

Countless other stories and knock offs.

Suely one of the finest butchers ever.

Well Americans anyway.

Australia had The Mutilator MacDonald who was good too, but very very dumb.

Meni
11-05-2003, 01:56 PM
How about the russian, read about his court apperances, freaky

kath
11-05-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 5 2003, 10:46 AM

I'm sure you can count on it. No matter how PC'd up they get - if there's a will there's a way! :awinky:

Even ole Charlie Manson has "gotten his" while inside - no matter how far away from the GP they keep him.

Fletch XXX
11-05-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by kath+Nov 5 2003, 11:10 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kath @ Nov 5 2003, 11:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Nov 5 2003, 10:46 AM

I'm sure you can count on it. No matter how PC'd up they get - if there's a will there's a way! :awinky:

Even ole Charlie Manson has "gotten his" while inside - no matter how far away from the GP they keep him.[/b][/quote]
Manson was getting raped in boys homes as a kid, I doubt it bothers him.