PDA

View Full Version : The Ass Faggots Respond

gonzo
11-02-2003, 10:51 AM
To bring everyone up to date smoe dumb fuckers got on ebay and auctioned off the space on their ass for a tattoo. Nick enjoined the battle and won! Upon further inspection I realize that they are local to me which makes the tattoo even more interesting.
Nick paypals me the money and we hold a poll which selects my avatar as the tattoo. I email the ass faggots telling them that I hold the cash and I will deliver it and photograph and film that tatoo since I am local. Then I attach the pic thats to be tattooed on that ass.

No response all week.

So last night Hellpuppy and I were out recruting tallent for a new site [never try to enlist the services of models at Mortons] and after a power drunk and a red face I call Man & Bat Inc to pay a late night visit to collect our tattoo. We enlisted the help of the GonZo puckup truck to blend in with the locals and nobody answered the door. So I left them my Evil Empire Inc. business card on the door with a note to respond or Man and Bat Inc... would return. I just now recived this email...

me and alan were really expecting a better winning bid to be honest with you. If you want that pic its gonna be a little more expensive, thats a complex tat man. I think for 152.50 we could do more like a web address or name or something like that. Or maybe you could make a better offer for the pic of dude in the robe. By the way, sorry for the long wait, I been havin computer troubles. I have a cell phone that I keep on me all the time, if I dont answer leave a voicemail and I will call you back asap. ***-***-4355.

Nick...the next move is up to you.

Nickatilynx
11-02-2003, 10:57 AM
Nice one Man and Bat Inc.

hmmmm what do you think?

gonzo
11-02-2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 2 2003, 11:05 AM
Nice one Man and Bat Inc.

hmmmm what do you think?
Consulting with Man & Bat. I do have the real cell phone number should you want to tell them they are dealing with the devil.

Mike AI
11-02-2003, 11:04 AM
They are pussying out - simple as that!! Report them to Ebay!!

Vick
11-02-2003, 11:04 AM
If I may interject
a deal is a deal

Nickatilynx
11-02-2003, 11:08 AM
Sounds like chickening out.

Not a lot to be done...except tell the radio station that picked up on it.

Peaches
11-02-2003, 11:43 AM
Personally I say tattoo a website and be done with it. They are agreeable to that so don't look a gift horse in the eye. :P $152 wouldn't cover the expenses for "the pic of dude in the robe" and I doubt these guys are going to be willing to come up with their own cash to cover the difference.

ulfie
11-02-2003, 12:03 PM
Ebay doesn't take kindly to people changing the terms after an auction. It's like winning 10 of something and the seller deciding to only send 5 because they didn't get what they were hoping for. Send in man and bat.

Peaches
11-02-2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by ulfie@Nov 2 2003, 01:11 PM
Ebay doesn't take kindly to people changing the terms after an auction. It's like winning 10 of something and the seller deciding to only send 5 because they didn't get what they were hoping for. Send in man and bat.
The guy has no other ebay sales, no feedback, etc. Ebay can only get rid of his account which I doubt he cares about. :unsure:

Nickatilynx
11-02-2003, 12:15 PM
I got it!!!

We say "No problem"

But we know a tatoo artist.

Enter....Hell Puppy as our designated tatoo artist

:devil:

Peaches
11-02-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 2 2003, 01:23 PM
I got it!!!

We say "No problem"

But we know a tatoo artist.

Enter....Hell Puppy as our designated tatoo artist

:devil:
Poor HP is really racking up the "worst jobs". : :ph34r:

grogan
11-02-2003, 03:39 PM
I'll put in 50 to get my mug on his ass too.

Hell Puppy
11-02-2003, 04:36 PM
In fairness to the dumbfuck who put his ass cheek up for auction.... He did actually put final approval rights in his auction.

Although part of it is he's obviously pussing out a bit, this guy doesn't sound like he's got the bucks to pay for the tattoo even if he had the integrity to say a deal is a deal. I have no idea what it would cost to get a fat fuck in a fur coat tattoo'd, but I'm sure it's more than $152. Hell, Man & Bat's bar tab at Mortons was more than that.

I'd be curious to know just how much money he's fishing for. But if it were me, I would select a url or some words to put on there as he offered and make him stick to the original deal. Seems fair.