PDA

View Full Version : starting halloween off with a bang

pimpdog
10-31-2003, 05:21 PM
drinking a glass of pino grigio ( 7 bux a bottle )
will be moving onto vodka tonics shortly

happy halloween fuckers

Winetalk.com
10-31-2003, 05:35 PM
did you say BANG?

All I want, bang-bang-bang....
;-)))

cherrylula
10-31-2003, 05:38 PM
Will be making a beer run shortly. :)

Mike AI
10-31-2003, 05:44 PM
Got a nice bottle of Cab ready to roll.....

:hic:

Fletch XXX
10-31-2003, 05:56 PM
hell yeah.

if there was ever a day to just knock em back and get wild, today be it.

drink till you drop.

:barfon:

Fletch XXX
10-31-2003, 07:05 PM
alright its 5pm on the dot.

popping open a beer.

cheers all.

:stout:

Mike AI
10-31-2003, 07:08 PM
What took you so long.....

East Coast time is a bitch, still getting used to it!!

Fletch XXX
10-31-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Oct 31 2003, 04:16 PM

I will never in my life get used to 1:30 last calls.

never.

heheh

Mike AI
10-31-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Oct 31 2003, 07:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Oct 31 2003, 07:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Oct 31 2003, 04:16 PM

never.

heheh[/b][/quote]

Yeah in Tampa its 2....

2am things are just starting to happen!!

The Big Easy does have some benefits!! All my friends are going to the Voodoo Fest and all the after parties. I am a little jealous!

Tonight I am staying home with the dancing fruit and veggies!!

:bdance: :cdance: :bjump:

Fletch XXX
10-31-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Oct 31 2003, 04:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Oct 31 2003, 04:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Fletch XXX@Oct 31 2003, 07:22 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Oct 31 2003, 04:16 PM

never.

heheh

Yeah in Tampa its 2....

The Big Easy does have some benefits!! All my friends are going to the Voodoo Fest and all the after parties. I am a little jealous!

:bdance: :cdance: :bjump:[/b][/quote]
i stay off the roads on halloween.

last time we went out a couple weeks back, between Crescent Heights and the Roxy on Hollywood Blvd, which is the equivalent of from Lee Circle to Esplanade, there were 4 check points. fucking cops.

Fuck all that.

too many amateurs out tonight.

Last edited by Fletch XXX at Oct 31 2003, 04:28 PM

Mike AI
10-31-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Oct 31 2003, 07:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Oct 31 2003, 07:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Mike AI@Oct 31 2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by -Fletch XXX@Oct 31 2003, 07:22 PM

never.

heheh

Yeah in Tampa its 2....

last time we went out a couple weeks back, between Crescent Heights and the Roxy on Hollywood Blvd, which is the equivalent of from Lee Circle to Esplanade, there were 4 check points. fucking cops.

Fuck all that.

:hic:[/b][/quote]
HAHAHA

I only hear the "amateur" thing from people from NO. It is definately true.

Of course if I go out drinking and partying, I get a designated driver - or rent a limo or something.

Tampa is LOADED with cops.... coming from the clubs to my house last weekend I had 4 cops tail me, and saw another 5. I think the 24s on the Escalade gets the unwanted attention!

They pulled my wife over in the sl55 last weekend for something bullshit, and gave her a warning - I know the cop pulled her over because she was a young chick in an expensive car. Cockholsters!

hershie
10-31-2003, 07:24 PM
Its my B-Day. I think I will :hic:

Mike AI
10-31-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by hershie@Oct 31 2003, 07:32 PM

Happy Birthday....

Halloween is a cool day to have your b-day on!!

:rokk:

Fletch XXX
10-31-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Oct 31 2003, 04:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Oct 31 2003, 04:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Fletch XXX@Oct 31 2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by -Mike AI@Oct 31 2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by -Fletch XXX@Oct 31 2003, 07:22 PM

never.

heheh

Yeah in Tampa its 2....

Fuck all that.

HAHAHA

I only hear the "amateur" thing from people from NO. It is definately true.

Of course if I go out drinking and partying, I get a designated driver - or rent a limo or something.

Tampa is LOADED with cops.... coming from the clubs to my house last weekend I had 4 cops tail me, and saw another 5. I think the 24s on the Escalade gets the unwanted attention!

They pulled my wife over in the sl55 last weekend for something bullshit, and gave her a warning - I know the cop pulled her over because she was a young chick in an expensive car. Cockholsters![/b][/quote]
its too fucking packed and congested to go anywhere near hollywood tonight.

at least in nola once youre downtown you can walk wherever you need to go, but here you gotta take a cab or drive, and that shit can literally take 2-3 hours to get from one point to the next.

its just too big.

i got a few dark dive bars i hang in, my favorite is only a 3 dollar cab ride from here.

heheh.

hershie
10-31-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Oct 31 2003, 04:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Oct 31 2003, 04:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hershie@Oct 31 2003, 07:32 PM

Happy Birthday....

:rokk:[/b][/quote]
Thanks.

When I was born, my sister said I was the trick, not the treat :(

Mike AI
10-31-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by hershie+Oct 31 2003, 07:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hershie @ Oct 31 2003, 07:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Mike AI@Oct 31 2003, 04:34 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--hershie@Oct 31 2003, 07:32 PM

Happy Birthday....

:rokk:
Thanks.

When I was born, my sister said I was the trick, not the treat :([/b][/quote]

HAHA My sister's b-day is Oct 28th, so I always called her a Witch...

Of course since my b-day is Nov 30th she would call me a Turkey...

Fair is Fair!

:zoinks:

Fletch XXX
10-31-2003, 07:55 PM
i predict lots of accidents tonight.

just went outside and its drizzling, black rain on halloween.

the clouds are filled with the shit from these fires.

this + drunks = lots of fun for the cops, but dangerous for the rest of us.

:(

Last edited by Fletch XXX at Oct 31 2003, 05:03 PM

Mike AI
10-31-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Oct 31 2003, 08:03 PM

Stay off the streets!!

Fletch XXX
10-31-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Oct 31 2003, 05:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Oct 31 2003, 05:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Fletch XXX@Oct 31 2003, 08:03 PM

Stay off the streets!![/b][/quote]
thats what my momma use' to told me.

but thats where all the fun is.

:groucho:

gregtx
10-31-2003, 08:58 PM
funny i'm drinking pinoit grigio as well...

hey Mike you made it over to siesta key or longboat key to check out the powder white beaches???

lots of fun.. I hear there's a nude beach somewhere over their too... just don't go into the water if its cold!!!

Fletch XXX
10-31-2003, 09:04 PM
weed and hennessey.

hahaha

:salute:

Fletch XXX
10-31-2003, 09:17 PM
alright now im feeling good.

lets have some fun.

heres to good music and long nights.

cheers.

Last edited by Fletch XXX at Oct 31 2003, 06:25 PM

Hell Puppy
10-31-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Oct 31 2003, 07:31 PM

They pulled my wife over in the sl55 last weekend for something bullshit, and gave her a warning - I know the cop pulled her over because she was a young chick in an expensive car. Cockholsters!
Last time I was pulled over it was for drinking chocolate milk.

I'm coming in late and stop at a convenience store. This convenience store is on one corner of a big intersection of two major roads. Unbeknownst to me, there's a cop sitting in the parking lot on another corner with his lights out looking for someone to run a red light or whatnot. And he's watching me.

Well, I go into the store and I buy a Mayfield Milk Chug with chocolate milk. Now I need to explain that for those outside Atlanta. Mayfield Dairy produces the best milk in town and they market these 16 oz bottles that you can easily slam down in a couple or three swallows thus they market them as "milk chugs".

The cashier puts my milk in a small brown bag. Now I'm not thinking about this, not knowing a cop is anywhere around, but the shape of a "milk chug" when in this paper bag looks alot like it might be a 40 oz malt liquor or even a fifth from a distance. I get in the car and slam this thing immediately. I leave it in the bag because I dont want any sweat off the container on the upholstery, etc.

As I drive off, I see Smokey Bear roll out behind me. And sure enough although I'm doing nothing wrong, in no time he's right on my bumper running my plates. Those come back clean of course. He's followed me for a couple of miles, and I haven't weaved or been even 1mph over the speed limit, but he lights me up and pulls me over.

Now this guy is stereotypical southern cop, if it hadn't been dark he would've been wearing mirrored sunglasses for sure. He says "boy, you had anything to drink tonight?"

I said "yes sir, i had some chocolate milk about 5 minutes ago and pulled the milk chug out of the bag."

He checked my license and wished me a good evening. :nyanya:

Peaches
11-01-2003, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Oct 31 2003, 11:48 PM
I leave it in the bag because I dont want any sweat off the container on the upholstery, etc.
Geeze - make yourself a note to never get into my car - I haven't washed the inside or the outside since I bought it. You'd go into shock upon entering it if you worry about water condensation from a milk jug. :P

Mayfield Dairy produces the best milk in town

Yes they do - we have the 3-4 empty yellow gallon jugs a week to prove it. :)