PDA

View Full Version : NewWaveConcepts = STEVE GOLDMAN = YOU WILL BE FUCK

unconnected
10-29-2003, 02:11 PM
Alright, for all of you that don't Visit AWI and haven't figured this out yet, I have taken the liberty of letting everyone know Steve's latest webmaster Scam - NewWaveConcepts.com..
For all of you that want to come forward and tell me how honest this NWC guy is and that he has paid you go right ahead. This is his standard MO.. He pays a few people to get them to give him credibility.. But Let me tell you, I have 32 000 reasons to be pissed off and not give a shit about what anyone wants to say about how good he is and how honest he is.. Steve Goldman is a crook, plain and simple, and one of the worst kinds..

First off for anyone that is slightly in the dark about Steve, I suggest you go here to a page graciously put up by Choker - http://galleryspots.com/cheats/steve/stevegoldman.htm for the run down.. That total does not include the 32 000 he ripped me off for(money that basically put me out of business)..

Secondly, you want proof? No worries, that is in abundance..
First of all, lets look at the domain, newwaveconcepts.com shall we? Well to be more specific lets start by looking at the domain smacke.com, a domain bought and run admittedly by Steve Goldman.

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
15111 N Hayden Rd., Suite 160
PMB353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com
Domain Name: SMACKE.COM
Created on: 05-Mar-03
Expires on: 05-Mar-04
Last Updated on: 05-Mar-03

Secure the registration to this domain or any
other the instant it becomes available.
DomainAlert™ Pro services protect, inform and
keep you in the action, 24/7.
Visit http://www.godaddy.com for details.

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration SMACKE.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
PMB353
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax --
Technical Contact:
Private, Registration SMACKE.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
PMB353
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.CANDIDHOSTING.COM
NS2.CANDIDHOSTING.COM

Now lets compare that to NewWaveConcepts.com

newwaveconcepts.com:

Domains by Proxy, Inc.
15111 N Hayden Rd., Suite 160 PMB353
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com
Domain Name: NEWWAVECONCEPTS.COM
Created on: 03-Oct-03
Expires on: 03-Oct-04
Last Updated on: 04-Oct-03

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration NEWWAVECONCEPTS.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
United States (480) 624-2599

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration NEWWAVECONCEPTS.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
United States (480) 624-2599

Domain servers in listed order:
NS.MOON.ISPRIME.COM
NS2.MOON.ISPRIME.COM

That is strangely coincidental dont' you think?

Now lets look at the info he has given us.. NWC lives in California(about 3 minutes away from his 'brother' that also lives in the LA area.. Strange enough his IP is owned by Bell Canada(67.71.117.14 or Toronto-HSE-ppp3897233.sympatico.ca:21688), the headers in his emails come from tomts32.bellnexxia.net [209.226.175.106]. Now I am no Geography wiz, however this is a far cry from LA..

Before his websites were redesigned they also all shared the characteristic traits of his horrible design talent. And I also find it very coincidental that after he throws in the towel on the traffic brokering business he starts up a Penis Pill Business, the exact same business model run by his best Friend Octav. Now I would not want to say anything negative against Octav, for the most part he runs an honest traffic brokering business, and with the exception of being the provider of the 8 million chinese hits that Steve sold me(promising of course US/UK/Canadian traffic) - which is not a crime, I have absolutely nothing against him at all and recommend his business to anyone as he hasn't ripped anyone off as far as I know(www.exitcoin.com)

Oh, and Steve, if you want to send me a C&D by all means do, you have my number you can always call me to discuss this.. You fucked me out of 32 000 dollars when you knew how bad my situation was, and you fucked a lot of other people out of a lot of money as well.. So Fuck you buddy, send me a C&D, get your lawyers to call me, either way it will just lead to us meeting in person, and me snagging some info on you such as your address, phone number anything, and then YOU will be hearing from MY lawyers and the long and painful process of getting my 32 000 back will begin.. OR you can just pay me the money you stole, as well as everyone else and we will all leave you alone and let you start and run a nice online adult business and make some money.. But while you are still living large off of OUR hard earned money which you STOLE from us then we will hunt you down at every turn and do our best to make sure you don't fuck another webmaster over EVER AGAIN...

So let the games begin

voodooman
10-29-2003, 03:06 PM
:scans:

gonzo
10-29-2003, 03:10 PM
:wankit:

slavdogg
10-29-2003, 03:11 PM
Who is STEVE GOLDMAN is he related to Larry Goldman ?

Dravyk
10-29-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Oct 29 2003, 03:19 PM
Who is STEVE GOLDMAN is he related to Larry Goldman ?
http://www.netpond.com/threaded/showthread...=&threadid=1215 (http://www.netpond.com/threaded/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1215)

DrGuile
10-29-2003, 05:16 PM
Yeah, last I heard he's somewhere here in Montreal.

BradShaw
10-29-2003, 06:57 PM
Sure KB is not involved in this?????

gonzo
10-29-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Oct 29 2003, 07:05 PM
Sure KB is not involved in this?????
I hear a goodie bag opening