PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to share some good news

spazlabz
10-29-2003, 08:03 AM
Hi everyone, I wanted to share some good news i received yesterday. After a couple of weeks of waiting I was offered an in house job working for extremepaychecks. I will be relocating down to the Clearwater Florida area probably at the beginning of Dec. There are some logistical details to work out, but suffice it to say I am very excited about this oppurtunity to work with such a great team, and the weather HAS TO be better then up here. I hope this will provide me the oppurtunity to finally go to one of the florida shows and meet everyone face to face, but I imagine I will also be pretty dang busy down there!
I also have to get as many posts in here as possible over the next month as once i start working there i will be pretty focused on my job. But I will still be visiting as often as possible in the evenings and on weekends. This is a board I have become particularly attached to, so i dont think i could stay away for too long, and it has been a pleasure starting to know you regs.
Carrie...
I'd tumble for ya
LOL

spaz

Trev
10-29-2003, 08:06 AM
Spaz thats awesome news :okthumb:

Congratulations and I hope everything runs smooth as ice for you in Florida :D

Edit: Dont hit enter after clicking a smilie or your message will be posted unfinished <_<

Last edited by Trev at Oct 29 2003, 03:17 PM

Carrie
10-29-2003, 08:32 AM
Spaz CONGRATULATIONS!!
If you're used to real fall and winter seasons in Ohio then Florida is gonna be really weird for you - but yeah the weather is pretty warm there year-round comparitively so you might feel like you're in paradise. :)

Ooh hey - when packing up plates and dishes, don't use packing paper. Put paper towels in between them instead. That way they're still clean when you unpack them (no packing paper dust) and you've got plenty of paper towels right on hand to clean your new place! :gbounce:

*grin* I found a "tumbling" smiley... http://www.buffysweetslayer.com/ibportal/images/smiley/rotfl.gif

KevinG
10-29-2003, 09:33 AM
Congrats Spaz! Welcome to Florida. Clearwater Beach is my favorite west coast beach. Just watch out for the seagulls. They'll knock you down, take your food and run. I'm not kidding.

You can see dolphins jumping from the beach, and the kids really dig the pirate ship that fires its' cannon at the beach. Oh...there's tons and tons of strip clubs there too. Nice :D

Mike AI
10-29-2003, 09:39 AM
Welcome to the neighborhood!!

We are building up a nice Webmaster community out here. I am in Tampa... Clearwater is only a few miles away. Great beaches!!

We will have to get together!!

:rokk:

gonzo
10-29-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Oct 29 2003, 09:47 AM

We are building up a nice Webmaster community out here. I am in Tampa... Clearwater is only a few miles away. Great beaches!!

Im glad Tampa is an AirTran town. Looks like I will be spending a lot of time down there in the near future. Congrats Spaz!

Tell John and the crew they need to come visit over here...

pssst wanna buy a banner?

Vick
10-29-2003, 09:54 AM
Congrats Spaz!!!

I haven't been to Clearwater Beach in 20+ years but from what I remember is is very nice
Swimming in the Gulf is like swiming in a big bathtub (but salt water)

spazlabz
10-29-2003, 12:02 PM
Thanks everyone! I am really excited about the move and the new job. I have been in oHIo for about 8 years, moved up from jacksonville, and I am starting to miss florida. It is an unreal plus that there seems to be a webmaster community down there, Will be nice to put faces with the nicks and see people outside of the shows
and strip clubs!! Oh my, well.......*blush* do they show boobies an everything? Nothing like that within a 50 mi radius from where I live here LOL Cant even buy 'toys'
No telling what kind of craziness Gonzo and I could stir up heh heh
me + Gonzo, going to an all you can eat buffet and watching the owner cry LOL

spaz

voodooman
10-29-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Oct 29 2003, 08:47 AM

Why don't you come visit me?

Find out for yourself how good my bar-b-que skillz are.

:lol:

gonzo
10-29-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by spazlabz@Oct 29 2003, 12:10 PM
Thanks everyone! I am really excited about the move and the new job. I have been in oHIo for about 8 years, moved up from jacksonville, and I am starting to miss florida. It is an unreal plus that there seems to be a webmaster community down there, Will be nice to put faces with the nicks and see people outside of the shows
and strip clubs!! Oh my, well.......*blush* do they show boobies an everything? Nothing like that within a 50 mi radius from where I live here LOL Cant even buy 'toys'
No telling what kind of craziness Gonzo and I could stir up heh heh
me + Gonzo, going to an all you can eat buffet and watching the owner cry LOL

spaz
New Site...

fatguyscaneat.com !