PDA

View Full Version : Rock solid bp

Hooper
10-22-2003, 01:02 PM
been using it for over a month, not a blip.

if you want it contact me.

Carrie
10-22-2003, 01:11 PM
You're selling boneprone? And he's went and got buff on us?

brand0n
10-22-2003, 01:15 PM
how much?

Trev
10-22-2003, 01:16 PM
Whats a boneprone :P

Hooper
10-22-2003, 01:17 PM
see post #1 :)

Winetalk.com
10-22-2003, 01:39 PM
Hoopr, I wanna buy it, but what exactly are you selling???
;-)))

voodooman
10-22-2003, 01:45 PM
Bullet Proof Hosting?

Trev
10-22-2003, 01:46 PM
The kind that spammers use for their landing pages

Hooper
10-22-2003, 01:48 PM
;-)))

dreams my dear friend.

not the kinds of dreams of fields filled with cotton candy and beautiful virgins, but dreams of streets lined with gold, where the common man can reach down and with just the click of a button find wealth beyond even his wildest imagination.

the kind of wealth that makes women desirous and men jealous, the kind of wealth that makes children stop and whisper when you drive by.

and what do you have to do to become one of the lucky? the chosen? the well to do?

well friend, just contact me now. dont delay, time is of the essence, because bp is in short supply and once all of the bp is gone, you may find yourself looking back and wishing that you had not missed a once in a lifetime chance.

to the naysayers, i say tell me friend, has anybody ever really regretted a good solid bp?

Last edited by Hooper at Oct 22 2003, 12:56 PM

Winetalk.com
10-22-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Hooper@Oct 22 2003, 12:56 PM

to the naysayers, i say tell me friend, has anybody ever really regretted a good solid bp?
if this bp is the same as a bullet anal probe,
I concur with your completely!
;-)))

gonzo
10-22-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Hooper@Oct 22 2003, 12:56 PM
;-)))

dreams my dear friend.

not the kinds of dreams of fields filled with cotton candy and beautiful virgins, but dreams of streets lined with gold, where the common man can reach down and with just the click of a button find wealth beyond even his wildest imagination.

the kind of wealth that makes women desirous and men jealous, the kind of wealth that makes children stop and whisper when you drive by.

and what do you have to do to become one of the lucky? the chosen? the well to do?

well friend, just contact me now. dont delay, time is of the essence, because bp is in short supply and once all of the bp is gone, you may find yourself looking back and wishing that you had not missed a once in a lifetime chance.

Damn Hoop...by now I bet Nick has 2 Krispy Kremes over his dong and jacking it like hell!

And no Cockgobblin you cant play catcher!

sextoyking
10-22-2003, 03:02 PM
Good post Hoop :)

long that marketing slogan!!
-----------

dreams my dear friend.

brand0n
10-22-2003, 05:44 PM
how much?!