PDA

View Full Version : Cam Girl Kayla Turns Webmaster Organizer

deepundercover
10-21-2003, 05:05 PM
http://www.setgo.com/article.html?id=7876a...f1e1371ef30c180 (http://www.setgo.com/article.html?id=7876acb66640bad41f1e1371ef30c180)

I chat Tuesday afternoon, October 21, with Kayla of Kaylacam.com. She's just found out that she's the organizer for [http://www.webmasteraccess.com]Webmaster Access next month in Santa Monica.

Under the pressure of her obligations, and because of the heatwave in the San Fernando Valley, Kayla talks to me in the nude.

DUC: "What are you doing?"

Kayla: "I'm sitting here trying to put more emphasis on Webmaster Access. Apparently I have not been chatting it up enough.

"I have other things that I do for adult.com. I thought I was just coordinating the event. I didn't realize that I was supposed to be doing the publicity for it. And when they announced it, they didn't mention me at all."

gonzo
10-21-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by deepundercover@Oct 21 2003, 04:13 PM
http://www.setgo.com/article.html?id=7876a...f1e1371ef30c180 (http://www.setgo.com/article.html?id=7876acb66640bad41f1e1371ef30c180)

I chat Tuesday afternoon, October 21, with Kayla of Kaylacam.com. She's just found out that she's the organizer for [http://www.webmasteraccess.com]Webmaster Access next month in Santa Monica.

Under the pressure of her obligations, and because of the heatwave in the San Fernando Valley, Kayla talks to me in the nude.

DUC: "What are you doing?"

Kayla: "I'm sitting here trying to put more emphasis on Webmaster Access. Apparently I have not been chatting it up enough.

"I have other things that I do for adult.com. I thought I was just coordinating the event. I didn't realize that I was supposed to be doing the publicity for it. And when they announced it, they didn't mention me at all."
Maybe she will drop her towel again and run your ass away. One more time. I wonder if you quoted her correctly in this article?

Mike AI
10-21-2003, 05:15 PM

Yeah I think she is the official piss girl!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Gonzo, could not help myself!!

:nyanya:

Vick
10-21-2003, 05:19 PM
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Dravyk
10-21-2003, 11:15 PM
How do you really feel, Vick?

gonzo
10-21-2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Oct 21 2003, 04:23 PM

At least when know what the house beverage is going to be!

You know there is a major spoof brewing here...

KaylaCam
10-22-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Oct 21 2003, 07:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Oct 21 2003, 07:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Oct 21 2003, 04:23 PM

You know there is a major spoof brewing here...[/b][/quote]
Actually, I have set up a very generous bar tab at Gotham Hall (where I booked the after party) http://www.gothamhall.com/

I have yet to determine the bar tab for Friday night

sarettah
10-22-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by KaylaCam@Oct 21 2003, 11:16 PM
Well, if it's mainly GFY'rs, you can go light....

PBR doesn't cost very much.....

:yowsa:

KaylaCam
10-22-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by sarettah+Oct 21 2003, 08:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Oct 21 2003, 08:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--KaylaCam@Oct 21 2003, 11:16 PM

:yowsa:[/b][/quote]
heh

I cannot drink that swill

gonzo
10-22-2003, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by KaylaCam+Oct 21 2003, 11:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KaylaCam @ Oct 21 2003, 11:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@Oct 21 2003, 07:57 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Oct 21 2003, 04:23 PM

You know there is a major spoof brewing here...
Actually, I have set up a very generous bar tab at Gotham Hall (where I booked the after party) http://www.gothamhall.com/

I have yet to determine the bar tab for Friday night[/b][/quote]
What can you tell us about these webmaster access things?
The Webpage is nice looking and all but it really doesnt say much except that its 50 bucks...where its at...and that theres a party afterwards.

I see some keynote speakers type dialog but thats it.

Ill cut to the chase and ask what I think others would like to know.
Is this going to be one of those glorified networking deals where you have keynote speakers that basically stand up and tell you why you should promote their programs like the old AWE's used to be ???

OR
Does Lens and crew have something in mind to rise above whats been done before and break new ground?

Regardless...when you pass thru Atlanta...Im in. I hope I dont get tossed for wearing some Oprano gear.

Kayla...you know Im not trying to be hard on you either. These are the kind of questions that should be raised and Id am interested in the response.

I think its GREAT that someone has stepped up to do regional shows of any sort! The Lightspeed Roadshow was here in the summer and it brought its own breed of networking. Steve,CJ [consumption junction not the CJ we all know and love] and Nat Net created an atmosphere for the locals to meet and party.

Im curious as to what yall are up to!

BradShaw
10-22-2003, 11:21 AM
Will be another reason for webmasters to get together and party and act like children. Amazing that people need these outlets to act foolish. Even more amazing, people work to provide them. Tone of the LA show has party written all over it.

gonzo
10-22-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Oct 22 2003, 10:29 AM
Will be another reason for webmasters to get together and party and act like children. Amazing that people need these outlets to act foolish. Even more amazing, people work to provide them. Tone of the LA show has party written all over it.
Why dont you invite them all down to Cabo instead?

Vick
10-22-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by KaylaCam+Oct 21 2003, 11:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KaylaCam @ Oct 21 2003, 11:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -sarettah@Oct 21 2003, 08:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--KaylaCam@Oct 21 2003, 11:16 PM

:yowsa:
heh

I cannot drink that swill[/b][/quote]
Nah, you just piss in a cup and did you spill any?

Nickatilynx
10-22-2003, 11:36 AM
Could you all stop taking the piss!! ;-))))

Carrie
10-22-2003, 01:13 PM
Well at least the venues for the shows won't need restrooms.

brand0n
10-22-2003, 05:46 PM
amazing, from camgirl to organizer in little amount of time.. good for her!

KaylaCam
10-22-2003, 08:56 PM
Basically, this is a chance to meet and greet other webmasters, find out what is going on in the biz and learn a few new tricks...with plenty of free booze, of course!

more details can be found at: http://www.webmasteraccess.com

KaylaCam
10-22-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Oct 22 2003, 07:29 AM
Actually, the Saturday event is in seminar format