PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL OKLAHOMA SOONERS THREAD

Meni
10-17-2003, 03:09 PM
quoting Kirk from ESPN

Mid-season Coach of the Year: Bob Stoops, Oklahoma -- We have marveled for years at OU's defensive schemes, but now Stoops and his staff have put together an explosive attack to go with it. Forget about the BCS, we could put the Sooners in the AFC North and they might win it.

voodooman
10-17-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Meni@Oct 17 2003, 01:17 PM
quoting Kirk from ESPN

Mid-season Coach of the Year: Bob Stoops, Oklahoma -- We have marveled for years at OU's defensive schemes, but now Stoops and his staff have put together an explosive attack to go with it. Forget about the BCS, we could put the Sooners in the AFC North and they might win it.
Since when did I goto work for ESPN?

If SOMEONE would return his calls, maybe I would have
known this.

Meni
10-17-2003, 06:25 PM
I'm sorry my friend, whats up, I'll give you a call sat
looks like i'm FL bound soon
Jill asked, "how quick can you move?"

sarettah
10-17-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by voodooman+Oct 17 2003, 02:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (voodooman @ Oct 17 2003, 02:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Meni@Oct 17 2003, 01:17 PM
quoting Kirk from ESPN

Since when did I goto work for ESPN?

If SOMEONE would return his calls, maybe I would have
known this.[/b][/quote]
Voodooman....

I got tired of seeing your unedited avatar... so:

http://www.awrats.com/images/chickenhawk.jpg