PDA

View Full Version : I'm Giggling like a little bitch

spazlabz
10-14-2003, 12:36 PM
I just can't wait. Got the Matrix: Reloaded today, didn't watch it in the theaters because its better at home and the special features on the DVDs are always worth waiting for! I cannot wait to see this badboy, anyone else going to watch it on DVD today or did ya see it in the theaters.

did ya like it?

spaz

OldJeff
10-14-2003, 12:37 PM
Effects are very cool

plot sucked

C minus movie at best

spazlabz
10-14-2003, 12:40 PM
:headwall: is keeping an open mind, is keeping an open mind :headwall:
heh heh

spaz

Trev
10-14-2003, 12:49 PM
I did it for me. :okthumb: :okthumb:

gonzo
10-14-2003, 01:11 PM
Im giggling but not about a DVD...

spazlabz
10-15-2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by OldJeff@Oct 14 2003, 08:45 AM
Effects are very cool

plot sucked

C minus movie at best
For the record, I personally think OldJeff is generous in his evaluation of Reloaded. It was ok cept
story was weak
one particular fight scene went on so long I was starting to root for the bad guys (like a zillion of them)
THE CAR CHASE was so elaborate and long, I could have gone to the small room with a book to read and not missed the end of it. The producer said he wanted people to be 'exhausted' by the end of it--------Hey! it worked, I was LOL
special effects were incredible of course, and the fight scene against the asian guy was awesome............the ghost dudes? PUHLEEZE, made no damned sence and lost my interest after the second time they do that cool thing (I wont say what in case you havent seen it)
I bought it, and will buy the next, but only to complete the set.

spaz

KevinG
10-15-2003, 01:35 PM
The original Matrix = Great.
Matrix Reloaded = Good.

I liked the never-ending chase scene. Probably 'cause I'm the kind of person that usually takes things to the extreme.

Carrie Ann Moss in that black vinyl catsuit. Yum. :groucho: