PDA

View Full Version : Processors

Trev
10-14-2003, 12:00 PM
A little history here first:

We used IBill back when we processed cards until the visa regs came along and we decided to scrap our sites and send our traffic to other paysites.

Well we've been going through all our sites doing some cleaning up and we've noticed that our old paysite join pages have been getting allot of hits and the join links (go to a sponsor now) have been getting a massive amount of clicks.

So after much talk we're deciding to start processing for ourselves again but would like some feed back from you guys on processors, ie: scrubbing, support, set-up.... ibill vs epoch vs jettis... you get the idea.

Thanks in advance :D

Peaches
10-14-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Trev@Oct 14 2003, 12:08 PM
A little history here first:

We used IBill back when we processed cards until the visa regs came along and we decided to scrap our sites and send our traffic to other paysites.

Well we've been going through all our sites doing some cleaning up and we've noticed that our old paysite join pages have been getting allot of hits and the join links (go to a sponsor now) have been getting a massive amount of clicks.

So after much talk we're deciding to start processing for ourselves again but would like some feed back from you guys on processors, ie: scrubbing, support, set-up.... ibill vs epoch vs jettis... you get the idea.

Thanks in advance :D
Well.....I have to admit I'm a bit partial to one particular check processor..... B) And you KNOW you'd get great support :)

As far as CC, I'd go with Jettis/Epoch and let one be a primary.

wig
10-14-2003, 12:34 PM
Trev,

We do not process cards, but if your question includes ACH I would be happy to answer any of your questions. ;-)

dan AT achdebit DOT com

wig
10-14-2003, 12:35 PM
LOL... you beat me to it.

Trev
10-14-2003, 12:59 PM
Peaches and Wig

Thank you and yes we'll be looking at processing checks so I'll be hitting you up probably in the am (UK) wig :D

wig
10-14-2003, 01:03 PM
Cool. I am up pretty early, so mid morning your time you can catch me.

Here's my ICQ - 975830

Colin H
10-14-2003, 01:58 PM
Hi Trev,

We'd be happy to answer any credit card, check or 900pay processing questions

Mike AI
10-14-2003, 03:57 PM
Epoch and Jettis are 2 best going. Epoch is a little more wide open, and this worries me a little. Jettis is a little tighter, and conservative.

HoneyBlond
10-15-2003, 12:02 AM
Hi Trev,

I am still using IBill, their customer service often leaves a lot to be desired
however we are ALWAYS paid.

Cheers

Trev
10-15-2003, 08:38 AM
Wig

Just added you. :D

Colin

Thanks I've checked the probilling site and had just one question on weather probilling accepted Canadian checking accounts?

Mike

Thanks for the heads up, I'd noticed more and more people going with Jettis and Epoch. I guess it's because they've become so strong in the market. Plus crossbilling makes them appealing to some :D

Honey

Tell me about the IBill support :(
We checked out our cmi yesterday and noticed that one card is still being re-billed every month and our members areas have been gone for nearly a year and a half and because we're not visa reg'd we don't get sent any checks. :blink:

HoneyBlond
10-15-2003, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Trev@Oct 15 2003, 11:46 PM
Honey

Tell me about the IBill support :(
We checked out our cmi yesterday and noticed that one card is still being re-billed every month and our members areas have been gone for nearly a year and a half and because we're not visa reg'd we don't get sent any checks. :blink:

EEEkkk Trev

That Bites :(

wig
10-15-2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Trev@Oct 15 2003, 07:46 AM
Wig

Just added you. :D

Trev,

Just got back. Had to go down to Marietta and grab 4 pallets of sod. Suckers would not deliver to where I live for only a 4 lot. lol

Damn I hate Atlanta traffic. :angry:

Anyway, i just authed you.