PDA

View Full Version : Confucy vs Mitnick in a gunfight.

JR
10-14-2003, 07:31 AM
surely you noticed Confucy's 9mm avatar. she claims she needs a gun because she is in fear for her life and safety... which, when read in the context of the conversations, seemed more like an implied referrence to mitnick being a threat to her personal well being.

who would win if confucy and mitnick were dropped off in a remote forest with loaded 9mm semi automatic pistols, some water proof matches and a Rambo knife?

who is sly and cunning enough to get the drop on the other and put a bullet in the other?

could a 62 year old woman outwit Kevin "the super hacker"?

will weight and age play a roll in speed, agility and general sneakiness?

Almighty Colin
10-14-2003, 07:34 AM
I still don't know who Mitnick is. I always skip those threads.

Winetalk.com
10-14-2003, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Colin@Oct 14 2003, 06:42 AM
I still don't know who Mitnick is. I always skip those threads.
ignorance is bliss...

He is a father of a modern day Nuclear Math....I thought you knew it from your Yale background
;-)))

Carrie
10-14-2003, 08:42 AM
It depends. Are we talking about Confucy the board character, or Jackie the real-life woman?
Confucy the board character would stab Mitnick in the back with her Rambo knife. Jackie the real-life woman would most likely piss herself and sit blubbering behind a bush until Mitnick walked up and teabagged her.

confucy
10-14-2003, 11:30 AM
Such anger, Carrie. You can't resist a confucy thread. So sad. All this time you spend STABBING ME IN THE BACK AND DOING YOUR SNITCHING could be well spent taking care of your children!

Winetalk.com
10-14-2003, 11:30 AM
confucy, do you have children and WHY?

JR
10-14-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by confucy@Oct 14 2003, 07:38 AM
Such anger, Carrie. You can't resist a confucy thread. So sad. All this time you spend STABBING ME IN THE BACK AND DOING YOUR SNITCHING could be well spent taking care of your children!
is carrie the reason you now are obsessed with semi-automatic firearms?

Toolz
10-14-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by JR@Oct 14 2003, 03:39 AM
surely you noticed Confucy's 9mm avatar. she claims she needs a gun because she is in fear for her life and safety... which, when read in the context of the conversations, seemed more like an implied referrence to mitnick being a threat to her personal well being.

who would win if confucy and mitnick were dropped off in a remote forest with loaded 9mm semi automatic pistols, some water proof matches and a Rambo knife?

who is sly and cunning enough to get the drop on the other and put a bullet in the other?

could a 62 year old woman outwit Kevin "the super hacker"?

will weight and age play a roll in speed, agility and general sneakiness?
9mm is such a poor choice for stopping power, I would definetly request being dropped off with either a .44 magnum or .454 Ragin Bull, of of course you'd want an 8" barrel for accuracy, a regular 9mm with a 4.5 inch barrel stands no chance against either of those 2 hand guns. Of course preferred would be a .223 with 24" match barrel and 20x scope for the 400 yard shot :)

Nickatilynx
10-14-2003, 11:45 AM
confucy would most likely be shot by observers before Mitnick had a chance

:yowsa: