PDA

View Full Version : 20 minutes/day exercise

Almighty Colin
10-10-2003, 11:01 AM
OK. So of those who said they are going to exercise 20 minutes/day, who's started? ;-)

Trev
10-10-2003, 11:13 AM
I do 20 minute of sit-ups every day

10 minutes to sit up in the morning

10 minutes to lay back down at night

:blink:

Nickatilynx
10-10-2003, 11:20 AM
I am sad to admit , I have :(

I also am trying to play at least 3 rounds of golf a week.Swimming with the kids (including the world famous "throw the baby") 5 nights a week

And last night my "snack" , which used to be Sausage ,bacon and eggs , became crudites and low fat ranch dressing and a plate of fresh fruit :(

Its actually really good :)

I give it a week ;-))))

Almighty Colin
10-10-2003, 11:20 AM
Years ago I saw an interview with Herschel Walker. He said he did situps during every commercial whenever he was watching TV.

Nickatilynx
10-10-2003, 11:22 AM
He said he did situps during every commercial whenever he was watching TV.

I used to!!! ahahahahahahaha

I currently do curls during TV :)

Trev
10-10-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Colin@Oct 10 2003, 04:28 PM
Years ago I saw an interview with Herschel Walker. He said he did situps during every commercial whenever he was watching TV.
You want to try living in the UK... the commercials are the best TV!

and I'm damned if I'm doing sit-ups through all the programs :D

Sharpie
10-10-2003, 11:46 AM
Health clubs are wonderful! (especially the one in Naples) I try to go 3 times a week. I don't work out on the machines much, but I enjoy the exercise classes, followed by 10 minutes in the jacuzzi. ahhhh

I have a treadmill setting in front of my desk.... funny how that becomes like a piece of furniture and you seem to forget what it is for :unsure: I am putting a note on my desk right now - to look up once in a while and get on it for 20 minutes.

Way too many webmasters spend too much time in front of the tube and get very little excersize...... warning: you will pay for that dearly later in life! Guaranteed!

Peaches
10-10-2003, 11:48 AM
I have seriously slacked off this past week. :( Haven't touched the treadmill but did a little gardening this weekend and a small hike yesterday. But now I see I'm being watched, I shall be more diligent. Thanks for pushing me! :)

Bex
10-10-2003, 11:51 AM
Hit the weights last night for a while, so that was good. But it is always good to have a reminder!

Meni
10-10-2003, 11:54 AM
:bwave:

ulfie
10-10-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Colin@Oct 10 2003, 10:28 AM
I remember reading an article about him when he was in college. He never lifted weights but he did some absurd number of pushups and situps each day. Like 5000, don't remember the exact number but it was unbelievable.