PDA

View Full Version : Hockey time.

Bex
10-07-2003, 04:06 PM
I am getting my ass onto a rink tonight for the first time in over a year. I can't wait! I have missed hockey sooo much!

Will likely be sore tomorrow, but luckily the league is sponsored by a beer company, so that should help ease the pain. :rokk:

sarettah
10-07-2003, 04:07 PM
http://www.bitsntits.com/feedpage51.htm

:yowsa:

Toolz
10-07-2003, 04:22 PM
Finally? Our 5th game is tomorrow, you canucks slackin?

Bex
10-08-2003, 09:45 AM
Toolz, yeah I was late getting things started. This was the third week, but the first time I could make it out. Should be regular now.

Not even really sore today (not bad for a fat guy). LOL

How is your season going so far?

Toolz
10-09-2003, 05:30 PM
Not so good Bex, considering last night I was almost at Happy Gilmore stage and wanted to take my skate off to beat the ref with it. Our league is no checking and that certainly wasn't being followed, heck we had a guy get cut in the face with a stick, unintentionally but it's still a penalty, then proceed to get a 4 game suspension because he thought he'd let the ref know he didn't appreciate bleeding and not at least drawing a penalty for it.

bluedesignstudios
10-09-2003, 09:47 PM
Sounds like fun, Hockey looks like a great sport, I'll have to learn how to skate before I give it a shot though :rokk:

Bex
10-10-2003, 10:17 AM
Haha ... I am picturing it now toolz. Minus the happy fro.
Sometimes the refs can really ruin a good thing! From my experience sometimes no bump just means twice as much stick work! This is the first year that I have not played on a contact team. Have to really hold back when you get a guy all lined up LOL. And it never fails that some asshole has to push things too far while hiding behind the no hitting rule. In those cases you just gotta take the good 2 mins.

I will have to cross over for a game sometime. Keep yer stick on the ice!