PDA

View Full Version : Asshole stealing my pics

Cleo
10-07-2003, 10:27 AM
Looks like JR is being a fucking asshole and stealing pics off of my server and then Photoshoping them. :(

Like in this pic
http://www.pleasurelabs.com/pics/alex_help.jpg

Notice that it still even has my copyright on them.

I guess next a letter to his host is in order. :angry:

confucy
10-07-2003, 12:20 PM
Cleo, I get so confused! I don't know whether you are serious or just kidding. :unsure:

I have been guilty of taking pictures from the internet and adding some inane comments. I don't have JR's photoshop skills, so I don't even try to change the actual picture. I've thought at times that JR should set up a site where he teaches us how to use photoshop for a charge. Then we can get even. :okthumb:

Winetalk.com
10-07-2003, 12:25 PM
looks like a 100% PARODY to me,
best of luck in sending letters to UN, PTO, ELO, UPS, CIA, FBI, ETC....
;-)))

gonzo
10-07-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Oct 7 2003, 08:33 AM
looks like a 100% PARODY to me,
best of luck in sending letters to UN, PTO, ELO, UPS, CIA, FBI, ETC....
;-)))
---confucy... have been guilty of taking pictures from the internet and adding some inane comments. I don't have JR's photoshop skills, so I don't even try to change the actual picture. I've thought at times that JR should set up a site where he teaches us how to use photoshop for a charge. Then we can get even.

Im sure Confucy will give her some tips on sending cease and desist orders.

Say Serge didnt you and Mike AI get one a while back concerning social security numbers?

You know though...them ficticious laws dont apply to her. See if I link to a page that shes too stupid to take down then its illegal. But if she steals the pic and edits it like JR does...its all ok?

But thats right...no use in trying logic with a lunatic.

Last edited by gonzo at Oct 7 2003, 09:05 AM