PDA

View Full Version : Sykkboy is a liar and a thief!

Zoe_Zoebaboe
10-06-2003, 03:38 PM
Dammit Sykk!

I swear to god, I give you an inch of leeway, and you run away with it. You dont answer my calls/emails. Everytime I ask about my money you say the IRS took it or it was used for somthing else. Im sick of these empty promises, just give me my money. Its been a long time, Lance. I dont want to have to take legal action on this.

Winetalk.com
10-06-2003, 03:40 PM
you sound like his ex wife....

sarettah
10-06-2003, 03:40 PM
Did I make a wrong turn and end up at GFY ????????

:unsure:

dantheman
10-06-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Oct 6 2003, 02:48 PM
if I had a dime for everytime one of my ex wifes said where's the money I would be rich :biglaugh:

voodooman
10-06-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Oct 6 2003, 01:48 PM

hahahahahahhaha

nice!!!

Ill get my popcorn out.

:nyanya:

Zoe_Zoebaboe
10-06-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Oct 6 2003, 11:48 AM

Heh, I know and im sorry.

I dont mean to post this everywhere, but its the only way to get anything from Sykk. The only time he contacts me is when I go on the board bashing him.

sarettah
10-06-2003, 03:46 PM
So, whats the scoop Zoe ???

If you are gonna come in yelling and shouting for Sykk, then it would be proper for you to fill us in so that we can take sides....er I mean sit back and be nonjudgemental and all.... (yeah, thats the ticket)

:yowsa:

Zoe_Zoebaboe
10-06-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Oct 6 2003, 11:54 AM

If you are gonna come in yelling and shouting for Sykk, then it would be proper for you to fill us in so that we can take sides....er I mean sit back and be nonjudgemental and all.... (yeah, thats the ticket)

Ok, I worked for both Sykk and Cyberpunk from Oct to Feb. I was considered Sykk's "employee" so hes the one who was supposed to pay me. I started working part-time, then moved up to full-time. Something happened money-wise to DarkDollars during that time and I wasnt able to be paid weekly, though I have recorded accounts of both Lance and Jim saying how much im owed. Then the big fiasco with Gothweb happened on GFY, so the extra money they had went to him. Its simple as that. I know it was dumb to continue working without readily pay, but Lance assured me I would be paid once he got the money. Things started going downhill from there, The Webmaster Summit happened, and he didnt get any extra money from that, and so on with the IRS and his family.

Its hard as hell to get ahold of him, and I live in Vegas also! He doesnt answer phones, I dont knwo where he lives now, and he doesnt reply to anything I send him.

Last month he called me, telling me of the new job he got, and that he would be able to pay me at least a portion of it for now. Once again I had my hopes up, and once again he lied to me.

I just want whats mine. Simple as that

Mike AI
10-06-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Oct 6 2003, 02:54 PM

Yeah if you are going to come out and make these kind of posts, how about some background, and evidence! Otherwise GFY.

Zoe_Zoebaboe
10-06-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Oct 6 2003, 12:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Oct 6 2003, 12:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--sarettah@Oct 6 2003, 02:54 PM

Yeah if you are going to come out and make these kind of posts, how about some background, and evidence! Otherwise GFY.[/b][/quote]
Well, I cant really post phone conversations and meetings, but I stated what I said above, and I know im not the first one that this has happened to pertaining to Sykk and CPunk. Am I right?

Peaches
10-06-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by dantheman+Oct 6 2003, 03:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dantheman @ Oct 6 2003, 03:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Oct 6 2003, 02:48 PM
if I had a dime for everytime one of my ex wifes said where's the money I would be rich :biglaugh:[/b][/quote]
Don't forget your current one asking...... :P

but Lance assured me I would be paid once he got the money.

So what makes you believe he's got the money?

SykkBoy
10-06-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Zoe_Zoebaboe+Oct 6 2003, 03:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Zoe_Zoebaboe @ Oct 6 2003, 03:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--sarettah@Oct 6 2003, 11:54 AM

Ok, I worked for both Sykk and Cyberpunk from Oct to Feb. I was considered Sykk's "employee" so hes the one who was supposed to pay me. I started working part-time, then moved up to full-time. Something happened money-wise to DarkDollars during that time and I wasnt able to be paid weekly, though I have recorded accounts of both Lance and Jim saying how much im owed. Then the big fiasco with Gothweb happened on GFY, so the extra money they had went to him. Its simple as that. I know it was dumb to continue working without readily pay, but Lance assured me I would be paid once he got the money. Things started going downhill from there, The Webmaster Summit happened, and he didnt get any extra money from that, and so on with the IRS and his family.

Its hard as hell to get ahold of him, and I live in Vegas also! He doesnt answer phones, I dont knwo where he lives now, and he doesnt reply to anything I send him.

Last month he called me, telling me of the new job he got, and that he would be able to pay me at least a portion of it for now. Once again I had my hopes up, and once again he lied to me.

I just want whats mine. Simple as that[/b][/quote]
Jenna, get your fucking facts straight..
DarkDollars, Inc. hired you, when the company went belly up, I offered to repay you...then I had the IRS issue with my assets FROZEN.

I still offered to make amends and get you paid even though THE COMPANY owed you the money, not me. As for what you say you are owed, we never proceeded with your raise as there was NO CONTRACT SIGNED and the company went kaput (and to in part thanks to gothweb).

Everyone want real dirt on SykkBoy? I got audited, had an account frozen due to introducing two people together, one of whom was under investigation by the feds. You all remember the fun I had with them?

Then I had some underground sites that went kaput when dutchbill went down, still haven't recieved that money yet, which I've been told I will actually, finally recieve.

I also had to declare bankruptcy, hey, what can I say, I had a few bad business investments and things that didn't go as well as planned and never did recover from the housefire, etc.

So, I am TOTALLY GUILTY of trying to get things rectified with Zoe, yup.

A thief though? Do you REALLY want to prove that legally Zoe?

I actually did reply to you the last time I recieved an email from you.

I've actually been busy doing this thing called work. Setting up a new studio and such, so no I haven't been able to get to a phone much lately, with trying to get moved into the new place, the webmaster summit, my late legal problems, etc.

Being a man of my word, I'll still get you taken care of, because I'm such a nice fucking guy, but now you can just wait longer.

As for exposing me, you can't...my skeletons are here for the world to see...now, let's talk about YOUR skeletons....and those THREE SALES you managed to bring to the company as a board whore....

So, you want legal action? Go after the company DarkDollars, Inc...oh yeah, it doesn't exist anymore....

Sorry you folks here at Oprano had to be exposed to my mismanagement of a previous program, but what can I say...who hasn't had a failure?

I seriously just don't give a fuck anymore...

SykkBoy
10-06-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Oct 6 2003, 03:27 PM
Actually, I never really recieved much from the company money-wise...

but you know Peaches, I'm such a liar and theif ;-)

Peaches
10-06-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Oct 6 2003, 04:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Oct 6 2003, 04:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Oct 6 2003, 03:27 PM
Actually, I never really recieved much from the company money-wise...

but you know Peaches, I'm such a liar and theif ;-)[/b][/quote]
LOL! I have to say, of all the crazy things that could probably be said about you and be RIGHT, liar and thief are NOT two of them! :awinky:

Shok
10-06-2003, 04:28 PM
Sykkboy owes me a bj

pay up motherfucker!!!

uh wait, go ahead and keep that :unsure:

Zoe_Zoebaboe
10-06-2003, 04:29 PM
First of all, I do this because you dont reach me any other way. I dont like doing this, frankly it sucks. It went kaput, I know, but you do acknowledge I am owed for my employment for DarkDollars. Ive been waiting since February. I know what happened to your assets, and im sorry. All I wanted was for you to keep in touch with me, until this thing blew over. No, you didnt reply to my email, or else I didnt get it. But the last time we talked was 2 months ago. You were talking about moving to Canada for a job deal, and the fact that you didnt seem intrested in working things out with me made me worried.

Im not in the wrong, Lance. As much as you think it is, it isnt. How did you expect me to react? Seriously? The person im working for suddently disappears from existence, and I have no way of contacting him.

SykkBoy
10-06-2003, 04:30 PM
Oh, and let's not forget this factoid in the "SykkBoy Is A Better Marketer Than Business Owner" bash:

We had an accountant who took off with over $25K of our money and had been syphoning off money here and there, then of course fled and then committed suicide due to having stolen from even larger companies...

I still paid off everyone who had supposedly been sent checks (this is where the accountant was stealing the money). I did it out of PERSONAL funds.

SykkBoy
10-06-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Shok@Oct 6 2003, 03:36 PM
Sykkboy owes me a bj

pay up motherfucker!!!

Ok, but remember to watch for your wallet when I'm done...er, I mean, don't worry about your wallet, it's perfectly safe with me......

PattyeCake*
10-06-2003, 04:31 PM
/me reaching for Popcorn...
Shok move your ass over!! :nyanya:

Shok
10-06-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by PattyeCake*@Oct 6 2003, 12:39 PM
me reaching for Popcorn = giant double headed dildo

Peaches
10-06-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Zoe_Zoebaboe@Oct 6 2003, 04:37 PM
First of all, I do this because you dont reach me any other way. I dont like doing this, frankly it sucks.
In all honesty - if the business owed you money and it went "kaput", that usually legally means you get no money. And if Lance personally owed the money, and he filed for BR, again - that usually legally means you get no money.

From what I can tell, Lance was planning on paying you out of the goodness of his heart, but he doesn't have to $$$ to do that. Calling him a liar and a thief with what you've outlined here is absurd at best and libelous at worst.

You know the old saying "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"? Well - it seems you just kicked one in the teeth. :angry:

PattyeCake*
10-06-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Shok+Oct 6 2003, 02:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shok @ Oct 6 2003, 02:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--PattyeCake*@Oct 6 2003, 12:39 PM
me reaching for Popcorn = giant double headed dildo[/b][/quote]
only in your dreams...
I know you want me to tickle your ass with my "toys" but I don't share well!!

Shok
10-06-2003, 04:36 PM
Peaches please don't cloud our minds with relevant information

Zoe_Zoebaboe
10-06-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Oct 6 2003, 12:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Oct 6 2003, 12:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Zoe_Zoebaboe@Oct 6 2003, 04:37 PM
First of all, I do this because you dont reach me any other way. I dont like doing this, frankly it sucks.
In all honesty - if the business owed you money and it went "kaput", that usually legally means you get no money. And if Lance personally owed the money, and he filed for BR, again - that usually legally means you get no money.

From what I can tell, Lance was planning on paying you out of the goodness of his heart, but he doesn't have to $$$ to do that. Calling him a liar and a thief with what you've outlined here is absurd at best and libelous at worst.

You know the old saying "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"? Well - it seems you just kicked one in the teeth. :angry:[/b][/quote]
Listen. I know he isnt a thief and a liar. But he is at fault for "leaving me hanging." The only time he'll reply to anything I say is when I mad mouth him, ya know?

I could have talked about his horrible cooking techniques while making hamburger helper also, but that would be mean, heh

SykkBoy
10-06-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Zoe_Zoebaboe@Oct 6 2003, 03:37 PM
First of all, I do this because you dont reach me any other way. I dont like doing this, frankly it sucks. It went kaput, I know, but you do acknowledge I am owed for my employment for DarkDollars. Ive been waiting since February. I know what happened to your assets, and im sorry. All I wanted was for you to keep in touch with me, until this thing blew over. No, you didnt reply to my email, or else I didnt get it. But the last time we talked was 2 months ago. You were talking about moving to Canada for a job deal, and the fact that you didnt seem intrested in working things out with me made me worried.

Im not in the wrong, Lance. As much as you think it is, it isnt. How did you expect me to react? Seriously? The person im working for suddently disappears from existence, and I have no way of contacting him.
Yup, you are owed from DARKDOLLARS, the company which no longer exists...I offered to pay your from personal funds.

Don't worry, I don't blame you for THREE SALES brought into the company, you were just a board whore and shouldn't have been asked to shoulder any other burdens like thinking or providing sales assistance...oh sure, we showed you how to sort content and build TGP galleries (of which you were allowed to use your affiliate code on and unlimited free hosting for your projects).

The last email wasn't the consulting thing in Toronto, rather it was just the other night seeing if you were able to attend the Summit in BC to talk things over and catch up.

You're a good kid Zoe and have a good head on your shoulders, but you come here attacking me and calling me a thief? After everything I helped you with? Let's not forget your personal life drama that I helped you with advice and when your relationship with Ryan went to pieces. Remember THOSE pictures?

But, nevermind, I'm just lying again, right?

Peaches
10-06-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Shok@Oct 6 2003, 04:44 PM
Sorry - I had a brain fart there - please continue the discussion about the popcorn coated dildos soaked in butter for lubrication and Sykk sucking your weenie. :P

SykkBoy
10-06-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Zoe_Zoebaboe+Oct 6 2003, 03:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Zoe_Zoebaboe @ Oct 6 2003, 03:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Peaches@Oct 6 2003, 12:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Zoe_Zoebaboe@Oct 6 2003, 04:37 PM

You know the old saying "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"? Well - it seems you just kicked one in the teeth. :angry:
Listen. I know he isnt a thief and a liar. But he is at fault for "leaving me hanging." The only time he'll reply to anything I say is when I mad mouth him, ya know?

I could have talked about his horrible cooking techniques while making hamburger helper also, but that would be mean, heh[/b][/quote]
NOOOOOOOO, anything but my horrible hamburger helper technique!

Now, you WILL hear from my laywer........... ;-))))))))))))

dantheman
woot woot, I have my wife and a soon to be mistress in this thread :)
:rokk:

*smouches pattyecake*

Winetalk.com
Originally posted by Shok@Oct 6 2003, 03:36 PM
Sykkboy owes me a bj

pay up motherfucker!!!

me too! me too! 3!!!!!

Zoe_Zoebaboe
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Oct 6 2003, 12:46 PM

Yup, you are owed from DARKDOLLARS, the company which no longer exists...I offered to pay your from personal funds.

Don't worry, I don't blame you for THREE SALES brought into the company, you were just a board whore and shouldn't have been asked to shoulder any other burdens like thinking or providing sales assistance...oh sure, we showed you how to sort content and build TGP galleries (of which you were allowed to use your affiliate code on and unlimited free hosting for your projects).

The last email wasn't the consulting thing in Toronto, rather it was just the other night seeing if you were able to attend the Summit in BC to talk things over and catch up.

You're a good kid Zoe and have a good head on your shoulders, but you come here attacking me and calling me a thief? After everything I helped you with? Let's not forget your personal life drama that I helped you with advice and when your relationship with Ryan went to pieces. Remember THOSE pictures?

But, nevermind, I'm just lying again, right?
I never got the email you sent me. When did you send it?

PattyeCake*
10-06-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Oct 6 2003, 02:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Oct 6 2003, 02:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Shok@Oct 6 2003, 04:44 PM
Sorry - I had a brain fart there - please continue the discussion about the popcorn coated dildos soaked in butter for lubrication and Sykk sucking your weenie. :P[/b][/quote]
LMAOPIP!!

Excellent Peaches!! :rokk:

Shok
10-06-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Oct 6 2003, 12:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Oct 6 2003, 12:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Shok@Oct 6 2003, 04:44 PM
Sorry - I had a brain fart there - please continue the discussion about the popcorn coated dildos soaked in butter for lubrication and Sykk sucking your weenie. :P[/b][/quote]
god the way you said that turned me on

SykkBoy
10-06-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Oct 6 2003, 03:41 PM
Calling him a liar and a thief with what you've outlined here is absurd at best and libelous at worst.

Well luckily, my attorney works for me pro bono...ya know, because I'm broke....damnit, I'm a shitty businessman and a poor thief (see I can't even be good at that, how many thieves are poor?)

SykkBoy
10-06-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by dantheman@Oct 6 2003, 03:48 PM

*smouches pattyecake*
Dan, I pray I'm not your soon tobe mistress.....I'll never forget the time Shok made me wear the little bo peep outfit....

Almighty Colin
10-06-2003, 04:45 PM
Everyone lies and steals. Why start a whole on thread on it?

Are you sure you're not trying to make Sykkboy some extra cash? Sykk, is this your new character? Are you retiring "Confucy"?

Oh, can't be. I met Zoe in Vegas. Cute girl but nasty mean ;-)

Last edited by Colin at Oct 6 2003, 04:52 PM

PattyeCake*
10-06-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Oct 6 2003, 02:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Oct 6 2003, 02:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dantheman@Oct 6 2003, 03:48 PM

*smouches pattyecake*
Dan, I pray I'm not your soon tobe mistress.....I'll never forget the time Shok made me wear the little bo peep outfit....[/b][/quote]
Sykk, I'm hoping he means me!! :inlove:

dantheman
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Oct 6 2003, 03:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Oct 6 2003, 03:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dantheman@Oct 6 2003, 03:48 PM

*smouches pattyecake*
Dan, I pray I'm not your soon tobe mistress.....I'll never forget the time Shok made me wear the little bo peep outfit....[/b][/quote]
I was thinking more along the lines of the red wolf outfit you have :ph34r:

gonzo
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Oct 6 2003, 12:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Oct 6 2003, 12:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Zoe_Zoebaboe@Oct 6 2003, 03:37 PM

But, nevermind, I'm just lying again, right?[/b][/quote]
Sykk is your last name Rosenhaft?

If soe you owe me and Hellpuppy money you bastard!

SykkBoy
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Oct 6 2003, 03:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Oct 6 2003, 03:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Shok@Oct 6 2003, 03:36 PM
Sykkboy owes me a bj

pay up motherfucker!!!

me too! me too! 3!!!!![/b][/quote]
Well, Serge, I wouldn't say I "owe" it to you, but if you can get some of your contacts to mail this new program I'm opening (that I spent Zoe's money opening ;-))), I might be able to....nah, nevermind......

and for the record, I'm not running the day to day aspect of the new program, sometimes a man has to know his own limitations ;-)))

Winetalk.com
10-06-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Oct 6 2003, 03:54 PM

Well, Serge, I wouldn't say I "owe" it to you, but if you can get some of your contacts to mail this new program I'm opening (that I spent Zoe's money opening ;-))), I might be able to....nah, nevermind......

ok...how about we settle on 1.5 bj????

I am flexable
;-)

SykkBoy
Originally posted by Colin@Oct 6 2003, 03:53 PM
Everyone lies and steals. Why start a whole on thread on it?

Are you sure your not trying to make Sykkboy some extra cash? Sykk, is this your new character? Are you retiring "Confucy"?

Oh, can't be. I met Zoe in Vegas. Cute girl but nasty mean ;-)
Nah, not a new character...

I could never look as good in a black dress, huge black boots and fishnets as Zoe does ;-)

confucy
Zoe, I don't know how you were being paid. I have gotten help in the past by contacting the Labor Board. Also, even if someone files bankruptcy, you still may be able to collect something if you were an employee with money owed to you. These things can take forever. Lots of paper work. If you have a friend who is an attorney, he/she may be able to give you some legal advice about your rights.

Since I don't know the parties involved, I have no frame of reference as to who may be an asshole with a past of cheating people. Put on your helmet, and it all else fails, find the people and dump paint on their cars! Whoops! Did I say that???? :zoinks:

Nickatilynx
and a poor thief

Especially in light of the great tuition you had for a while ;-)))))

Still on for a refresher course when you are up here? ;-))

Zoe_Zoebaboe
10-06-2003, 04:50 PM
Ok, listen. Everyone blows up from time to time.

Sykk, im sorry for making a thread about this, but we need to keep in touch to get everything taken care of, or at least the impression of it. Youre a good guy, a quirky guy, but theres good in ya.

My email hasnt changed, hope to hear from ya

Zoe_Zoebaboe
10-06-2003, 04:50 PM
:gbounce:

Last edited by Zoe_Zoebaboe at Oct 6 2003, 12:59 PM

Winetalk.com
10-06-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Zoe_Zoebaboe@Oct 6 2003, 03:58 PM
Ok, listen. Everyone blows
Sykk doesn't blow...he owes me and Shok bj's...

SykkBoy
10-06-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Oct 6 2003, 03:57 PM
and a poor thief

Especially in light of the great tuition you had for a while ;-)))))

Still on for a refresher course when you are up here? ;-))
I tried oh dark master and alas I have failed thee ;-)

Sure, but remember, I will be the one holding the score card during the golf ;-)))

(if I'm able to leave the country that is, attorney says it looks good as I don't have any prior legal problems and am a somewhat model citizen (whatever the fuck that means ;-)))

Nickatilynx
10-06-2003, 04:52 PM
a quirky guy

Stop pussyfooting around!!! He's weird!!! Use the correct word. ;-)))

Lets talk voice nearer the event. ;-))))

See what we can wangle up here.

Fuck , you gotta make the dinner at my place

Last edited by Nickatilynx at Oct 6 2003, 01:02 PM

SykkBoy
10-06-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Oct 6 2003, 03:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Oct 6 2003, 03:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--SykkBoy@Oct 6 2003, 03:54 PM

I am flexable
;-)[/b][/quote]
1.5 ?
Is that the one where I have to tickle your prostate while doing it?

ulfie
10-06-2003, 04:55 PM
Well, I can say this is a lousy way to try to solve things. I've met sykkboy a few times and I think he's a man of his word. I owe someone that reads this board every day some money due to a bad business deal but he's never made it public because he knows I'm trying to get him paid. Sometimes things go wrong. It happens. Honest people take care of their debts and I have no doubt Sykkboy will.

gonzo
10-06-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Oct 6 2003, 12:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Oct 6 2003, 12:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Shok@Oct 6 2003, 04:44 PM
Damn Peaches...your getting pretty cold and brutal.
Guess Im gonna have to kcik it up a notch.....BAMM!

Zoe_Zoebaboe
10-06-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Oct 6 2003, 01:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Oct 6 2003, 01:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Oct 6 2003, 03:57 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--SykkBoy@Oct 6 2003, 03:54 PM

I am flexable
;-)
1.5 ?
Is that the one where I have to tickle your prostate while doing it?[/b][/quote]
:salute:

Thats true love right there.

SykkBoy
10-06-2003, 04:57 PM

Sykk, im sorry for making a thread about this, but we need to keep in touch to get everything taken care of, or at least the impression of it. Youre a good guy, a quirky guy, but theres good in ya.

Sure, everyone blows up...but does everyone post libelously (is that even a fucking word)?

The email I used for the other day is your hotmail one, that's the right one, correct?

comedyscauterizedstump@hotmail.com right?

Zoe_Zoebaboe
10-06-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Oct 6 2003, 01:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Oct 6 2003, 01:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Zoe_Zoebaboe@Oct 6 2003, 03:58 PM

Sure, everyone blows up...but does everyone post libelously (is that even a fucking word)?

The email I used for the other day is your hotmail one, that's the right one, correct?

comedyscauterizedstump@hotmail.com right?[/b][/quote]
comedys_cauterized_stump@hotmail.com

:D

SykkBoy
10-06-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Zoe_Zoebaboe+Oct 6 2003, 04:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Zoe_Zoebaboe @ Oct 6 2003, 04:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -SykkBoy@Oct 6 2003, 01:05 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Zoe_Zoebaboe@Oct 6 2003, 03:58 PM

:D[/b][/quote]
um, that would priobably be why you did get the email...I didn't put the _'s in
but I didn't recieve a bounce notice....odd...

gonzo
10-06-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Zoe_Zoebaboe+Oct 6 2003, 01:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Zoe_Zoebaboe @ Oct 6 2003, 01:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -SykkBoy@Oct 6 2003, 01:05 PM

:D[/b][/quote]
Can we nominate pearls for the most FUCKED UP email address of the day?

SykkBoy
10-06-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Zoe_Zoebaboe+Oct 6 2003, 04:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Zoe_Zoebaboe @ Oct 6 2003, 04:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -SykkBoy@Oct 6 2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Oct 6 2003, 03:57 PM

I am flexable
;-)
1.5 ?
Is that the one where I have to tickle your prostate while doing it?
:salute:

Thats true love right there.[/b][/quote]
If it can get me a couple million emails and a couple hundred sales per day, it's not love, just business..........

Shok
10-06-2003, 05:02 PM
mmmmmmmm stump

Zoe_Zoebaboe
10-06-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Oct 6 2003, 01:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Oct 6 2003, 01:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Zoe_Zoebaboe@Oct 6 2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by -SykkBoy@Oct 6 2003, 01:05 PM

Can we nominate pearls for the most FUCKED UP email address of the day?[/b][/quote]
it keeps a lot of spam out, surprisingly enough

Nickatilynx
10-06-2003, 05:09 PM
it keeps a lot of spam out, surprisingly enough

It won't now ;-)))))

gonzo
10-06-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Zoe_Zoebaboe+Oct 6 2003, 01:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Zoe_Zoebaboe @ Oct 6 2003, 01:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@Oct 6 2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by -Zoe_Zoebaboe@Oct 6 2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by -SykkBoy@Oct 6 2003, 01:05 PM

Can we nominate pearls for the most FUCKED UP email address of the day?
it keeps a lot of spam out, surprisingly enough[/b][/quote]
Not anymore...
You watching Nick?

Winetalk.com
10-06-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Oct 6 2003, 04:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Oct 6 2003, 04:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Oct 6 2003, 03:57 PM

I am flexable
;-)
1.5 ?
Is that the one where I have to tickle your prostate while doing it?[/b][/quote]
you are pussyfooting AGAIN!!!!! what do you mean "tickling"????

I want you to use "heavy machinery",
do I look like a "chopped liver" to you???

geez!

you see, women?

The length man should go for a decent bj!
;-)))

Almighty Colin
10-06-2003, 05:46 PM

Uh oh. Back tracking. -2 points. Yes, I'm keeping score.

Almighty Colin
10-06-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Oct 6 2003, 04:00 PM
a quirky guy

And he likes REALLY weird movies .. and Jimmy Carter!

Soul_Rebel
10-06-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Zoe_Zoebaboe@Oct 6 2003, 01:07 PM

jesus christ

sextoyking
10-06-2003, 07:46 PM
Sykk,

sorry to hear about your troubles man, you will bounce back. Gotta say you are one cool cat :)

Please take me and fletch off the BC summit, something came up and we can't make it that weekend.

Hope to do dinner at the belag. with you in Jan.

thanks

todd

SykkBoy
10-06-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@Oct 6 2003, 06:54 PM
Sykk,

sorry to hear about your troubles man, you will bounce back. Gotta say you are one cool cat :)

Please take me and fletch off the BC summit, something came up and we can't make it that weekend.

Hope to do dinner at the belag. with you in Jan.

thanks

todd
No worries
Better business minds then mine have gone through the same thing...

I know of some "players" in this business who aren't in much better shape, though they'll probably not be called a liar and a theif on these boards.

Depending upon advice from my attorney, I might not even be able to make the Summit myself...frigging legal mumbo jumbo crap...

But, I do look forward to another great dinner at the Bellagio with you and Fletch, the last one was great. Good conversation and some good old fashioned chitchat.

SykkBoy
10-06-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Colin+Oct 6 2003, 04:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colin @ Oct 6 2003, 04:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@Oct 6 2003, 04:00 PM
a quirky guy

And he likes REALLY weird movies .. and Jimmy Carter![/b][/quote]
Speaking of movies, go see "School Of Rock" one of the best movies of the year...not entirely original, but just damn entertaining.......

Kittyfuzz
10-07-2003, 03:20 PM
Seek first to understand, then to be understood.......

Julene
10-07-2003, 11:21 PM
when did GFY go blue ?

:nyanya:

jaYMan
10-09-2003, 01:07 AM
You can take the board out of the whore but you can never take the whore out of the board...

Or something.... *shrugs*

Fun thread, I enjoyed ;)

KC
10-09-2003, 01:42 AM
How much money is in dispute here anyway?