PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Mr Benn
10-06-2003, 07:19 AM
Hi All,

The first public board i've registered with. Hi to Ant and Todd :)

--
Mr Benn

As if by magic, the shopkeeper appeared.

Mr Benn
10-06-2003, 07:23 AM
"probably Confucy"

I resent that Mitnick based comment! I only sucked his cock once, and i later found out the "0-day" exploits he was offering in exchange, were really a rip off by someone more skilled than him, and i had the code anyway.

He may have been respected once, but these days he doesnt know the half of what is going on behind the scenes.

Hah ;)

Forest
10-06-2003, 07:26 AM
hahahaha

already talking to yourself

you should fit in just fine

:salute: :okthumb:

welcome

Mr Benn
10-06-2003, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Forest@Oct 6 2003, 03:34 AM
hahahaha

already talking to yourself

you should fit in just fine

:salute: :okthumb:

welcome
I could hardly bare to watch these stupid, and worthless, name dropping attempts any longer.

The guy used stolen skills at the time (fair play that he made use of them though), and in todays world, he doesnt have any inside influence on the major groups to get stuff he once might of been able to get.

I am not the kind to rant. But goddamn.

Regards,
Mr Benn

Trev
10-06-2003, 07:35 AM
Welcome Mr Benn

After making a few more posts the "probably Confucy" will change to something less insulting, something like "Putting the Cock in Cockholster"

or something like that
:D

Winetalk.com
10-06-2003, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Trev@Oct 6 2003, 06:43 AM
Welcome Mr Benn

After making a few more posts the "probably Confucy" will change to something less insulting, something like "Putting the Cock in Cockholster"

or something like that
;-)))

maybe....

Mr Benn
10-06-2003, 07:45 AM
Hey Trev,

Yes, i know ;)

Still.. it is quite a pain. Cant wait until im a cockholster.

Mr Benn
10-06-2003, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Oct 6 2003, 03:53 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Oct 6 2003, 03:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Trev@Oct 6 2003, 06:43 AM
Welcome Mr Benn

or something like that
;-)))

maybe....[/b][/quote]
Evil.

Mr Benn
10-06-2003, 08:00 AM
Ass Clown is much better.

Now, if only i knew how to boost my 1 sale per day, to over 50. Sigh.

:awinky: :P :rokk:

Joking.

Trev
10-06-2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Mr Benn@Oct 6 2003, 12:53 PM
Hey Trev,

Yes, i know ;)

I love it... this just proves people would rather be a cockholster than confucy :yowsa:

Mr Benn
10-06-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Trev+Oct 6 2003, 05:03 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ Oct 6 2003, 05:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mr Benn@Oct 6 2003, 12:53 PM
Hey Trev,

Yes, i know ;)

I love it... this just proves people would rather be a cockholster than confucy :yowsa:[/b][/quote]
Of course.

gonzo
10-06-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Mr Benn@Oct 6 2003, 03:31 AM
"probably Confucy"

I resent that Mitnick based comment! I only sucked his cock once, and i later found out the "0-day" exploits he was offering in exchange, were really a rip off by someone more skilled than him, and i had the code anyway.

He may have been respected once, but these days he doesnt know the half of what is going on behind the scenes.

Hah ;)
Oh my I think I already like this guy!

Look out when Granma wakes from her slumber you will feel the wrath from insulting her Precious!

sextoyking
10-06-2003, 09:31 AM
Mr. Benn,

good to see you around :)

sarah_webinc
10-06-2003, 09:36 AM
Welcome to the board Mr. Benn...you appeared, as if by magic (non british people just ignore the pop culture reference )

Mr Benn
10-06-2003, 10:00 AM
Hey Todd and Sarah,

I have had so much confusion from the Mr Benn reference. Some guys think it is my real name, and i am very formal :) Bad place to use it i guess lol.

I am happy to join Oprano, as it appears to be one of the lower noise places. I think i am actually going against all my principals of not joining any public board.

You ain't seen me, right?

Kind Regards,

Anthony
10-06-2003, 12:19 PM
Mr. Benn! About time you made yourself known!

Benn is a good mate of mine, he's one of those people you really don't want to fuck with, if his earlier posts about mitnick give a hint. But can he send signups. :D

gonzo
10-06-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Anthony@Oct 6 2003, 08:27 AM
Mr. Benn! About time you made yourself known!

Benn is a good mate of mine, he's one of those people you really don't want to fuck with, if his earlier posts about mitnick give a hint. But can he send signups. :D
Looks like the Kinkos net connection is down...otherwise you know who would verbally smite you for talking ill of her Precious!

teflondon
10-07-2003, 12:14 PM
Hey Benn!

Pleasantly surprised to see you on the boards.

I also dont frequent the boards, however this seems to be the most low pro.

Somebody should of told me there was a food fight, i would of brought some mustard for ammo..LOL

Like all food fights, they all end in a friendly nod for those who have the boldness to participate :)

Mr Benn, im sure all those who know you, respect you and your skillsets.

WElcome to the Oprano!

Cheers

confucy
10-07-2003, 12:42 PM
Welcome to craziness, Mr Benn!

"He may have been respected once, but these days he doesnt know the half of what is going on behind the scenes."

You won my heart with that Mitnick comment, and if you are Anthony's friend, we can expect some kick-ass times. :okthumb:

Hey, even I would like to be a cockholster, but Trev tells me *I'm not worthy!*

Bex
10-07-2003, 01:07 PM
Welcome Mr. Benn. :stout: