View Full Version : The Gender Test

Vick
09-30-2003, 10:41 PM
http://test.thespark.com/gendertest/

it's 50 quick questions and is supposed to be able to accurately predict your gender

But I'm now a woman, at least according to the gender test
(my prediction is soon a wise crack will appear from XXXPhoto) :P

*KK*
09-30-2003, 11:18 PM
"People like you, who walk the scary line between man and woman, are *very* helpful in understanding exactly what it means to be human. Thanks, and good luck."
-------------------------------------

My stalker wont be able to find me now lol

Dravyk
10-01-2003, 12:35 AM
It says I'm a dude. But it could be lying.

Billy
10-01-2003, 01:13 AM
I think I am a wolf ?

Lisa
10-01-2003, 01:21 AM
Hmmm :blink:

It all adds up...
You are definitely a man!

How do we know? Well, deep down, your gender affects everything about you, from your favorite number to your views on Canada. Many men who took the test think and act just like you, as you can see from the clusters above.

Statistically speaking, you are a dude.

It never asked me if I had tits tho... :P

Hooper
10-01-2003, 01:33 AM
i want sarettah to take the test :D

Sabby
10-01-2003, 01:45 AM
I am definately a woman :) Yes thank you Lord!!!

Sabby:)

Sabby
10-01-2003, 01:52 AM
Vick sweetie you must know alot more about women than you thought! We should go out for lunch and shop for shoes together sometime :)

Sabby:)

Vick
10-01-2003, 09:39 AM
I'm always up for dining and shopping :D

Billy
10-01-2003, 09:50 AM
Plus Vick looks GREAT in a skirt !!

Almighty Colin
10-01-2003, 09:51 AM
Man with 86% confidence.

I think the test would be nearly as accurate by just asking question #48.
"Do you usually carry stuff in your pockets?"

Vick
10-01-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Billy@Oct 1 2003, 08:58 AM
That was a kilt, I swear

Actually I don't have the knees for a skirt he he he

Almighty Colin
10-01-2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Oct 1 2003, 08:47 AM
I'm always up for dining and shopping :D
Two of my favorite things to do. I'm a shopping addict and a clothes freak.

voodooman
10-01-2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Vick+Oct 1 2003, 08:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ Oct 1 2003, 08:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Billy@Oct 1 2003, 08:58 AM
That was a kilt, I swear

Actually I don't have the knees for a skirt he he he[/b][/quote]
I thought Sykk was the one in the kilt in Miami???

alyssa
10-01-2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Colin@Oct 1 2003, 05:59 AM
Man with 86% confidence.

I think the test would be nearly as accurate by just asking question #48.
"Do you usually carry stuff in your pockets?"
ROFL, Colin. You are sooooo right. Could have cut to the chase much quicker ! I don't think I know a single woman who carries stuff around in her pockets.

Got my gender right even though 2 of the examples given as typical female answers were NOT my answers !

Men prefer falling over drowning to death.

Women really hate the word "moist".
[I]

Kittyfuzz
10-01-2003, 12:16 PM
Wow! I am a female! woohoo and here I thought my mom had a sex change on me! That is a big relief!

Moist? I chose used! LOL I like being moist!

sarettah
10-01-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Hooper@Oct 1 2003, 12:41 AM
i want sarettah to take the test :D
It all adds up...
You are definitely a man!

How do we know? Well, deep down, your gender affects everything about you, from your favorite number to your views on Canada. Many men who took the test think and act just like you, as you can see from the clusters above.

Statistically speaking, you are a dude.

It left off the big oogly part....................

:yowsa:

Evil Chris
10-01-2003, 12:24 PM
I closed my browser window at question 23.

Lisa
10-01-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Colin@Oct 2 2003, 12:59 AM
Man with 86% confidence.

I wouldn't be so cocky, sunshine...it was 86% confident that *I* was a man too! :nyanya:

Peaches
10-01-2003, 06:18 PM
I took this a few weeks ago and since that's about...oh...a few weeks longer than my memory for numbers last, I can't remember my score! But I was female, but only in the 70-80's% range. :(

Nickatilynx
10-01-2003, 06:28 PM
Stupid Questions........

I mean...

Do you prefer an Orange or a green T-Shirt?

EVERYONE knows it depends on the colour of your shoes!

Peaches
10-01-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Oct 1 2003, 06:36 PM
Stupid Questions........

I mean...

Nick=85% female. :P

Almighty Colin
10-01-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Oct 1 2003, 05:36 PM
Stupid Questions........

I mean...

Since you've been sober nearly every post of yours is a pearl. It used to be only 1/2.

Nickatilynx
10-01-2003, 07:05 PM
Since you've been sober nearly every post of yours is a pearl. It used to be only 1/2.

Thanks for that compliment.
Really appreciated coming from you :)
Thanks

:)

confucy
10-01-2003, 07:23 PM
All of you confucy haters who think I am 80% male will be sad to hear that I scored 80% female. Of course, I could have been social engineering the test results! :D

photogregg
10-01-2003, 07:40 PM
Hmmm, hanging around crazy women all day every day has taken its toll: I'm definately a female, "86% accurate"....course I do get along better with women then men, and the girls feel comfortable running around naked in the studio...good test :)

Brad_wishing
10-01-2003, 07:52 PM
Haha, crap. I got to question 20 and lost patience. I guess that means I passed with "male" with flying colors.

Carrie
10-02-2003, 02:46 AM
The test believes that I am definitely male. When I told it I was a female, it back-stepped...
"People like you, who walk the scary line between man and woman, are *very* helpful in understanding exactly what it means to be human. Thanks, and good luck."

Oh, and I always carry stuff in my pockets, I chose "moist", and I'd prefer falling to drowning. It's a much cooler way to die. :okthumb:

confucy
10-02-2003, 02:17 PM
Carrie, that is no surprise! You go around showing mannish pictures of yourself and you talk like a truck driver. No wonder Netpond fired you. As KB recently said on GFY..."What is it you do again Carrie? Nuff said." Your reply was: "it's pretty simple - mother, wife, daughter." Why not start acting like a MOTHER & WIFE. You choose to stay on the boards and act like a MAN!

Nobody attacks your family as you stated in that same KB/Brad thread. People tell you to shut the fuck up because they are sick and tired of reading your non-stop bullshit advice which is never requested. I'm sure your family is very nice, but how would you know since you spend 99% of your time on the boards!

My test results showed that I was 80% female. Perhaps you should take some lessons from me. And because I am so naturally feminine, I will make a dignified exit before I really tell you how I feel!
:rokk:

Vick
10-02-2003, 02:20 PM
I'm scared

I came out more female than Confucy
82%

Let's go shopping, drinking and dining (where's the damn food icon)

p.s. (oh and the shopping icon too)

DrGuile
10-02-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Colin@Oct 1 2003, 09:03 AM
I'm a shopping addict and a clothes freak.
I think they have combined that sentence in only one word...

Homosexual.

confucy
10-02-2003, 03:45 PM
Vick, I think there was a mistake in my test. The last time my doctor tested me, my estrogen and progesterone were normal, but my testosterone was extremely high for a female. As you know, this hormone makes a person aggressive, you sometimes grow extra hair in unwanted places (men's ears - women's chins), and you begin to think you are Schwarzenegger and start grabbing women's breasts!

Next time you are in Southern California, Vick, give me a call and we will hit all the designer outlet stores for some new clothes, and then we can look at cars and check out D$'s favorite nightclub. I bet you would like going to a recording studio to hear your favorite artist make a CD. If it happens to be Rod Stewart or one of the singers who is recording standards from other artists, you will know all the lyrics! :redance:

Hell Puppy
10-02-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by confucy@Oct 2 2003, 02:53 PM
Vick, I think there was a mistake in my test. The last time my doctor tested me, my estrogen and progesterone were normal, but my testosterone was extremely high for a female. As you know, this hormone makes a person aggressive, you sometimes grow extra hair in unwanted places (men's ears - women's chins), and you begin to think you are Schwarzenegger and start grabbing women's breasts!

Yup, that happens after menopause....

Vick
10-02-2003, 10:17 PM
Thanks C, but I doubt I'll be in So Cal anytime soon

If I were going to a city for clothes shopping it would either be NYC or New Orleans, most likely NO as I am back in my heavy goth/border glam fag look period (think a healthy portion of Johnny Depp from Pirates of the Caribbean, the New York Dolls crossed with Trent Reznor and a touch of Victorian).

At the Maryland Renaissance Festival this past week I had about 100 different people ask if they could take my picture (I also had 3.5 foot red/black angel wings on). It's so funny when I see poeple and they tell me I am in their photo albums or on a wall in their house

After the success of Pirates of the Caribbean this summer that look is back in and playing well

As for favorite recording artist that would be Aerosmith and they are about done with an all blues album that will be out early next year

Don't think I'd be much on D$ fav club as we have different tastes

Carrie
10-02-2003, 10:46 PM
Aww dammit Vick why'd ya have to go and mention the RenFest??? :(
Hey, got a pic of those wings you can post?

Confucy - your face has a date with my ass, sweetie pie. Don't be late.

Peaches
10-02-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Oct 2 2003, 10:25 PM
most likely NO as I am back in my heavy goth/border glam fag look period

At the Maryland Renaissance Festival this past week I had about 100 different people ask if they could take my picture (I also had 3.5 foot red/black angel wings on).
Vick, we need to have dinner together - you in your get up and me in my sweater set and pearls. :okthumb:

Vick
10-03-2003, 09:43 AM
Carrie - I really enjoy RenFest and go almost every Saturday while it's operating here in Maryland (and have been to Fest in Pennsylvania, Florida and Virginia)
Sorry I didn't get any pics of me in the wings

Peaches - dinner would be my pleasure but can we do it in a big city as a little southern town might not "cotton" to my um ... tastes in fashion B)

Sharpie
10-03-2003, 10:03 AM
Good to know that I am a chick! :rolleyes:

VooMan
10-03-2003, 10:14 AM
Well folks, it looks like I'm a woman. They were 80% certain that I am female... Guess I'll just have to tell people I'm a lesbian then. :)

Guys prefer white walls in their bedroom? I don't think so... I'm painting my house right now as a matter of fact, and most of the rooms are going to be a pale yellow, and the living room and dining room are olive green. Nice, warm, peaceful colors... That shouldn't make me a woman. No, really... I mean it! I'm an earth tone kind of guy... not that there's anything wrong with that.

Although... I must admit that the other night I felt like a "Fab 5" wannabe. I had to wash my curtains... (Hey, I live alone and if I don't do it nobody will). So I'm putting all this stuff back together and up on the windows, and here I am "zhuzhing" the curtains so that they look nice. They turned out mahvelous by the way.... hahaha

Peaches
10-03-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by VooMan@Oct 3 2003, 10:22 AM
Well folks, it looks like I'm a woman. They were 80% certain that I am female... Guess I'll just have to tell people I'm a lesbian then. :)

Guys prefer white walls in their bedroom? I don't think so... I'm painting my house right now as a matter of fact, and most of the rooms are going to be a pale yellow, and the living room and dining room are olive green. Nice, warm, peaceful colors... That shouldn't make me a woman. No, really... I mean it! I'm an earth tone kind of guy... not that there's anything wrong with that.

Although... I must admit that the other night I felt like a "Fab 5" wannabe. I had to wash my curtains... (Hey, I live alone and if I don't do it nobody will). So I'm putting all this stuff back together and up on the windows, and here I am "zhuzhing" the curtains so that they look nice. They turned out mahvelous by the way.... hahaha
Vooman, you vacuum when you can't sleep, your house looks better than 90% of the women I know and we all know about the "yard". You're a woman trapped in a straight man's body/mind. :P

OTOH, I can't cook, clean, I don't even HAVE curtains, my walls are white (though that's because I'm waiting for someone....anyone....to paint them), and I have to date someone at least 10 years before I love them. I'm a man trapped in a straight woman's body/mind, lol!

We'd be the perfect match if we didn't kill each other the first week of co-habitatation. :rolleyes:

sarah_webinc
10-03-2003, 11:27 AM
last time I took that it said I was a man