PDA

View Full Version : Heading for San Diego tomorrow

Sharpie
09-27-2003, 09:26 AM
I am really excited about this trip. Have only been to San Diego once before and it was a long time ago, but I do remember how pretty it was. The Hyatt Regency is on the water, and some very nice Harbour views.

When I get back, we will be working on the new website and plans for the show. The hotel pic and dates are up now at http://www.cybernetexpo.com
:bjump: :redance:

JFK
09-27-2003, 11:48 AM
Have a great Time Sharpie, San Diego is a Super place. Looking forward to the show there :rokk:

kath
09-29-2003, 12:22 PM
This is the BEST time of year to be in San Diego... we were there this weekend (for a funeral unfortunately), but it was just gorgeous. 66 degrees in the evening - we were freezing down there (used to 100+ degrees @ home).

If you're checking in here Sharpie and you're down there for a couple of days - it's worth it to take a day trip out to Julian, California in east county... it's apple picking season and they have the BEST homemade apple pies, ciders and honey out there that you'll ever taste. We're heading back down next weekend with the kids!

Hope you have a great trip - and happy planning! We're already looking forward to Cybernet!!! :rokk:

LaurieX
09-29-2003, 12:42 PM
Wow Kath, I am glad I read this post. I am going to have to have to go out there. When I was little I lived in Michigan and every year my Dad would take us to the cider mill for fresh apple cider and homemade doughnuts. I would love for my daughter to experience that. Thanks. :bjump:

kath
09-29-2003, 01:15 PM
Laurie -

Glad you read it too! :D

I grew up in small town Ohio and we used to go up to Michigan for the apple festivals, cider presses and apple picking. lol Another thing I miss out here though (we're in the desert near Palm Springs) is the changing of the leaves... you'll see that in Julian though - another cool thing to share with your daughter!

Small world! :cdance: