PDA

View Full Version : It’s RAINING Bankruptcy!

Dianna Vesta
09-26-2003, 05:43 PM
Holy cow, every single week I’m getting packages from lawyers about companies going bankrupt. Most are companies we stopped doing business with years ago but some how we were still in their database.

You always get them once or twice a year but now it’s once or twice a week. Not just adult companies.

Anyone else getting a lot of these?

Dianna

Sharpie
09-26-2003, 06:34 PM
I seem to be getting about 1 a month. None of them owe me money. so I just guess they are covering everyone they ever did biz - just in case.

Dianna Vesta
09-26-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie@Sep 26 2003, 05:42 PM
I seem to be getting about 1 a month. None of them owe me money. so I just guess they are covering everyone they ever did biz - just in case.
yep I was too but the past month or two more then normal. I have a whole bunch of affiliates I'm yanking next week for no sales. It's a amzing because I see the click traffic out but for some reason they stopped converting. :unsure: :o

I think we should take bets on who's Chapter 11 package I'll get next. lol- instead of PICK EM we'll have FUCK EM - hahahhahahaha

Sharpie haven't been to Lee's in a few days. Did you get that house you put an offer on?

Dianna

Naughty
09-26-2003, 07:52 PM
You should see the space that is for rent here in the Netherlands. Insane.

Dianna Vesta
09-26-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Naughty@Sep 26 2003, 07:00 PM
You should see the space that is for rent here in the Netherlands. Insane.
In Amsterdam?

What about the sex industry there? has that too died down? I'm not talking about internet models and cams.

Do most of the women in amsterdam speak english or close?

Carrie
09-26-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta@Sep 26 2003, 06:11 PM
yep I was too but the past month or two more then normal. I have a whole bunch of affiliates I'm yanking next week for no sales. It's a amzing because I see the click traffic out but for some reason they stopped converting. :unsure: :o

Dianna, do you mean that you are going to yank your own affiliates, or you're yanking links to sponsors that *you* are an affiliate for?

I have a follow-up but only if it's the former, that's why I'm trying to clarify :)

Dianna Vesta
09-27-2003, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Carrie+Sep 26 2003, 08:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Carrie @ Sep 26 2003, 08:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Dianna Vesta@Sep 26 2003, 06:11 PM

Dianna, do you mean that you are going to yank your own affiliates, or you're yanking links to sponsors that *you* are an affiliate for?

I have a follow-up but only if it's the former, that's why I'm trying to clarify :)[/b][/quote]
Sorry Carrie..

I suck a running my own affiliate programs. Wish that weren't true. Thank goodness I have a nice base and other work.

I am pulling sponsors I promote on my sites due to no sales. We are sending them traffic but it's not converting.

Sharpie
09-27-2003, 08:52 AM
:P Yep, Diana - it was official yesturday, after 2 counter offers & 2 addendums. I am closing mid November and going down for the winter Dec 1st. I would love to go earlier, as the nights are getting rather chilly here already - but I rented my place in Naples to some people from Switzerland and won't have my furniture to move until Dec 1. There are some pics up on Lees, that were taken during inspection.

Moving to Cape Coral, is like starting life all over again - but it is a very good investment on the canal, and the Real Estate bitch in me - just wouldn't let me give it up :D

Dianna Vesta
09-27-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Sharpie@Sep 27 2003, 08:00 AM
:P Yep, Diana - it was official yesturday, after 2 counter offers & 2 addendums. I am closing mid November and going down for the winter Dec 1st. I would love to go earlier, as the nights are getting rather chilly here already - but I rented my place in Naples to some people from Switzerland and won't have my furniture to move until Dec 1. There are some pics up on Lees, that were taken during inspection.

Moving to Cape Coral, is like starting life all over again - but it is a very good investment on the canal, and the Real Estate bitch in me - just wouldn't let me give it up :D
Good for you! Cape Coral is a good investment, especially on the water but then again Naples is also a good investment. You should have kept the place in naples, rented and still bought this new one.

Sharpie
09-27-2003, 10:02 AM
I still have the place in Naples. I thought about keeping it, but it is just newly redecorated, and painted inside and out. Since I am not down there year round (yet) I don't think I want the responsibility of rentals anymore. I have been there and done that (had 32 units at one time) Think I will sell it and put the money in my Mutual funds. Not going to be working much longer - so the worry free income will be nice.

I am in the liquidating frame of mind. I sold all my websites and not doing AdultDex this year. Going to get a boat and be a bum. Maybe, I will be healthier if I get rid of some of the stress. San Diego Cybernet in June will be enough.

JFK
09-27-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Sharpie@Sep 27 2003, 06:10 AM
I still have the place in Naples. I thought about keeping it, but it is just newly redecorated, and painted inside and out. Since I am not down there year round (yet) I don't think I want the responsibility of rentals anymore. I have been there and done that (had 32 units at one time) Think I will sell it and put the money in my Mutual funds. Not going to be working much longer - so the worry free income will be nice.

I am in the liquidating frame of mind. I sold all my websites and not doing AdultDex this year. Going to get a boat and be a bum. Maybe, I will be healthier if I get rid of some of the stress. San Diego Cybernet in June will be enough.
Enjoy the Bum lifestyle, you deserve it, Getting rid of stress is a good thing ! :hic: :hic: