PDA

View Full Version : Hell Puppy

Peaches
09-26-2003, 10:20 AM
http://www.northwest-national.com/14-835.htm

(and if you wouldn't mind - just a small 100-200 acre lot for me as a finder fee would be greatly appreciated. :) )

gonzo
09-26-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Peaches@Sep 26 2003, 06:28 AM
http://www.northwest-national.com/14-835.htm

(and if you wouldn't mind - just a small 100-200 acre lot for me as a finder fee would be greatly appreciated. :) )
He'll like the beaver creeks...

Hell Puppy
09-26-2003, 01:51 PM
Yeah, and it's even named Hell Creek already, i wouldn't have to rename it.

That actually isn't a bad deal.

I saw another one recently that made me twitch. A little island, i forget the acreage but about 2 miles long, had great beachs, plus a nice green interior with some elevation changes. And it already has a functional landing strip all for about $2 million.

I like land. It's a good investment because they're not making any more of it.

Like Mike said the other day though, good idea to have some income based investments too....i'd like to have something that combines both.

Maybe we could build GonZoLand on one end of the property and charge admission.

Peaches
09-26-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Sep 26 2003, 01:59 PM
Like Mike said the other day though, good idea to have some income based investments too....i'd like to have something that combines both.
I'll be more than happy to pay you rent for the 100-200 acres I'm going to have my little cabin on. :) And I'm happy on an island too - I'll be very, very quiet - you won't even know I'm there. No wild parties, just a few apple martinis, red wine and morning glories. B)

gonzo
09-26-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Sep 26 2003, 09:59 AM
Yeah, and it's even named Hell Creek already, i wouldn't have to rename it.

That actually isn't a bad deal.

I saw another one recently that made me twitch. A little island, i forget the acreage but about 2 miles long, had great beachs, plus a nice green interior with some elevation changes. And it already has a functional landing strip all for about $2 million.

I like land. It's a good investment because they're not making any more of it.

Maybe we could build GonZoLand on one end of the property and charge admission.
hmmmm now that would make some income for sure.
Wonder if we are restricted by any Federal Laws?

Of course it would be just good clean adult fun.

I think I got a domain thats spelled like that Ive been developing.