09-17-2003, 11:08 AM
Who has this?

I just got it from BMG

Fucking ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

EC is a legend

:wnw: :rokk: :wnw:

voodooman
09-17-2003, 11:24 AM
I like Eric Clapton as well, but havent heard that yet.

Bestat
09-17-2003, 11:37 AM
I own it, as well as everything else he has ever done from Derric and the Domino's to present...LOL

No one plays like Clapton!

B)

Trev
09-17-2003, 11:39 AM
OH GOD NO!!!!!

you've all just turned into my dad.... :nyanya:

Vick
09-17-2003, 11:48 AM
Not a Clapton fan myself

But look for an All Blues CD from Aerosmith early next year!!! B)

Bex
09-17-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Sep 17 2003, 07:56 AM
Not a Clapton fan myself

Yeah, Aerosmith played some of their new shit off the album due to release in Feb. at the show I was just at in Detroit. Sounded pretty good from what I can remember (too many beers to be sure).

I will have to check out the Clapton record. I Love Clapton! :rokk:

Forest
09-17-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Bex+Sep 17 2003, 03:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bex @ Sep 17 2003, 03:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Sep 17 2003, 07:56 AM
Not a Clapton fan myself

Yeah, Aerosmith played some of their new shit off the album due to release in Feb. at the show I was just at in Detroit. Sounded pretty good from what I can remember (too many beers to be sure).

I will have to check out the Clapton record. I Love Clapton! :rokk:[/b][/quote]
did kiss open for them?

How were they?

I saw KISS on one of their last Farewell Tours

They did Kick ass for an old bunch of white boys

an ace freely story for you all

Vinny Martel use to come and play at a tiny bar I tended at for many years outside NYC.

Vinny brought Ace in with him one night when he came to play

just showed up with him. Ace walks in with 2 blondes one UNDER each arm holding him up. Drank a shit load of free hine's but played like he was on fire.
Was amazing.
Cleaning up at the end of the shift, IM taking a piss and somthing catches my eye on the ledge of the bathroom door.

Its a Spoon with a bunch of hard white shit in it and burn marks on the bottom.

ACE????

lol

Last edited by Forest at Sep 17 2003, 04:08 PM

Forest
09-18-2003, 07:42 AM
this is my new morning listen

If you like EC you will LOVE this cd

if you like the blues this is a really cool mix of rock and blues

:rokk: :wnw:

Bex
09-18-2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Forest+Sep 17 2003, 01:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Forest @ Sep 17 2003, 01:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Bex@Sep 17 2003, 03:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Sep 17 2003, 07:56 AM
Not a Clapton fan myself

did kiss open for them?

How were they?

Vinny Martel use to come and play at a tiny bar I tended at for many years outside NYC.

just showed up with him. Ace walks in with 2 blondes one UNDER each arm holding him up. Drank a shit load of free hine's but played like he was on fire.
Was amazing.
Cleaning up at the end of the shift, IM taking a piss and somthing catches my eye on the ledge of the bathroom door.

ACE????

lol[/b][/quote]
Hey Forest.

Yeah, Kiss opened up for Aerosmith. Kiss was amazing ... what an entertaining show! It was very sweet to hear Detroit rock city performed live in Detroit ... the place went banana's. :rokk:
I think it was one of THE most entertaining bands I have seen live. And Gene's tongue is enormous LOL, I think he gave some chicks in the 9th row orgasms.

Cool Ace story. hehe.

I am gonna have to check out that Clapton album for sure!

Forest
09-18-2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Bex+Sep 18 2003, 08:03 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bex @ Sep 18 2003, 08:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Forest@Sep 17 2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by -Bex@Sep 17 2003, 03:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Sep 17 2003, 07:56 AM
Not a Clapton fan myself

did kiss open for them?

How were they?

Was amazing.

ACE????

lol
Hey Forest.

Yeah, Kiss opened up for Aerosmith. Kiss was amazing ... what an entertaining show! It was very sweet to hear Detroit rock city performed live in Detroit ... the place went banana's. :rokk:
I think it was one of THE most entertaining bands I have seen live. And Gene's tongue is enormous LOL, I think he gave some chicks in the 9th row orgasms.

Cool Ace story. hehe.

I am gonna have to check out that Clapton album for sure![/b][/quote]
genes toungue is insured for something like $1m

Yeah KISS rocks will always rock would have loved to have seen detroit rock city in its named city

earliest kiss memory

11 or so Thanksgiving all my cousins over we sneak a bottle of wine get drunk CRANK Kiss LIVE on my stereo and start immitating them jumping off the beds onto the floor

LOL

mom was NOT happy with 4 kids pukeing in 2 hours :barfon:

she found the empty bottle we hide behind my bed

:hic:

Bex
09-18-2003, 11:04 AM
Haha ... that is awesome! It reminds me of the movie "Detroit Rock City", that movie is a classic. If you haven't seen it check it out. Basically about 4 guys on their quest to see KISS (their idol band). Definately an entertaining flick. :D

Forest
09-18-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Bex@Sep 18 2003, 10:12 AM
Haha ... that is awesome! It reminds me of the movie "Detroit Rock City", that movie is a classic. If you haven't seen it check it out. Basically about 4 guys on their quest to see KISS (their idol band). Definately an entertaining flick. :D
what KISS fan hasnt seen it

:wnw: :wnw:

they were really my favorite band till I found Metal

Judas Priest
Metallica
MotorHead

then I mellowed out a little and rush became my band