PDA

View Full Version : JoeE, who has turned their back on him?

BradShaw
09-16-2003, 07:51 PM
I try to stay out of the JoeE/JB ordeal. I like and do biz with both.

But it has been amazing over the past couple years how many people have turned their back on JoeE. Wonder if these same people will come back and start kissing ass?

BTW, Joe, I still need to borrow that Jet!

Almighty Colin
09-16-2003, 07:53 PM
I like your approach. There's a thread from quite a few months ago that you could use as a scorecard if you wish. ;-)

There have also been a lot of people that have had nothing but good things to say about Joe (myself being one of them).

Last edited by Colin at Sep 16 2003, 07:01 PM

cj
09-16-2003, 07:59 PM
'turned their back on joeE'?!?!?!?!

boo fucking hoo!! poor innocent little joe :rolleyes:

shit happens when you fuck enough people over ... whatever position joe is in now is self inflicted.

why are you kissing his ass brad? i'm not sure he'll be able to afford the yet for much longer ...

joee
09-16-2003, 08:08 PM
I'll say one thing Brad. You walk a straight line. If someone is wrong they are wrong, if someone is right they are correct. Either way, you do not take sides unless they rob you. Neither I nor Bennett has, but I will find out where he has been diverting traffic and I hope it has not been webmaster traffic. Anyway Steve Workman has apologized and is trying his best to get JB to see the light before he winds up 25 years in FedPen;-)

I might not have been the best person in the world BUT I was the best honest partner;-) I made this fool a ton of money. he went behind my back and used this offshore shit to lock me out of MY company. he's done!

----- Original Message -----
To: "Ed Dinna (E-mail)" <etdinna@aol.com>
Cc: "Ruud ----------- (E-mail)" <ruud.---------@atc-------.an>
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 4:51 PM
Subject: Breakers

> Dear Ed,
>
> I received your telephone message and apologise for not being at my desk
> when the call came through.
>
> Both Ruud and I have been in contact with Steve Workman today and I wanted
> to assure you that we are taking these allegations very seriously. I will
> revert to you as soon as I have news of developments.
>
> .
> Moreover, from a tax perspective, I am not sure whether a loan from
Breakers
> at this stage (or any other company above it) would have adverse tax
> consequences to the structure as a whole. I would prefer it therefore if
no
> payments were made for the time being until we can determine exactly what
> has happened with this structure.
>
> Best,
>
> Peter -----
> Amsterdam Trust Corporation N.V.
> PO Box
> Cayside,
> George ------, Grand Cayman
> Cayman -----------, BWI
>
:bjump:

sarettah
09-16-2003, 09:27 PM
JoeE is using his own username !!!!!!

:cdance: :gbounce: :bjump: :gbounce: :bwave: :gbounce: :bdance: :gbounce: :redance: :gbounce: :okthumb: :salute: :salute: :salute:

I was just gettinng so 'fused......... :blink:

cj
09-16-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Sep 16 2003, 08:35 PM
JoeE is using his own username !!!!!!

:cdance: :gbounce: :bjump: :gbounce: :bwave: :gbounce: :bdance: :gbounce: :redance: :gbounce: :okthumb: :salute: :salute: :salute:

I was just gettinng so 'fused......... :blink:
it may be his username but he didn't write that post!!!

note the commas and punctuation!! joe isn't far from illiterate!!!!

so the question is, who is posting under joe's username?!??!!?

:yowsa:

sarettah
09-16-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Sep 16 2003, 06:59 PM
how many people have turned their back on JoeE.
I learned from Serge......

Never lose eye contact and always keep the sun at your back......

Or was that on an episode of Maverick...... :blink:

Dravyk
09-17-2003, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by sarettah@Sep 16 2003, 09:43 PM
Never lose eye contact and always keep the sun at your back......

Think George Hamilton said that. B)

Winetalk.com
09-17-2003, 05:56 AM
cj, sorry baby, but if I dont administer the spanking, who else will....

stop being a bitter bitch,
this is not your fight, leave it to Vivian,
you spit against the wind and look more and more stupoid by the day.

sorry i cant read your responce, i am out of here,
and PLEASE think before you response with your emotions

ciao, cara mia! LL send her regards and kisses

Opti
09-17-2003, 06:44 AM
That was harsh Serge! Cj wouldn't still be up Joe's ass this bad if she didn't truley believe it was the right thing to do.. No matter how much business Joe would or could do for her.

Right or wrong... agree or not.. Cj illustrates the point Brad made when he started this thread, about supporting people only when it's convenient or lucrative.

I have to keep fairly quiet.. I don't want to do business with anyone that Cj feels this strong about.. but i want to do business with Joe.. so I hope there is some way to at least see you two agree to disagree and move on or something.

dantheman
09-17-2003, 08:35 AM
never had a reason to turn my back on joe, the main thing I know about joe is he's always paid on time and if I needed anything he would try. I dont have a clue about the whole sitution and really it's done of my business anyhow.

and I sorta agree with serge, this "hate" (for lack of better word) that cj has for joe is hard to keep reading. I get the image of her almost trying to climb into her moniter to get him.

ohwell, it's humbday, maybe I can find someone to hump B)

joee
09-17-2003, 09:03 AM
She probably wants to bang me, lesbian or not, still have fun with the ladies :inlove: What about it cj? wanna fuck? Anybody with this much hatred is paid off or in love.. take a look cj, I'll take out your trash

http://www.icecoldcash.com/restricted/even...er03/z03698.jpg (http://www.icecoldcash.com/restricted/events/internext/summer03/z03698.jpg) :wub:

How's Italy Mrs. Sergie?

voodooman
09-17-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Opti@Sep 17 2003, 04:52 AM
That was harsh Serge! Cj wouldn't still be up Joe's ass this bad if she didn't truley believe it was the right thing to do.. No matter how much business Joe would or could do for her.

Right or wrong... agree or not.. Cj illustrates the point Brad made when he started this thread, about supporting people only when it's convenient or lucrative.

I have to keep fairly quiet.. I don't want to do business with anyone that Cj feels this strong about.. but i want to do business with Joe.. so I hope there is some way to at least see you two agree to disagree and move on or something.
Opti,

Not so long ago, I would have agreed with you on
that statement being harsh, but in the past few
days, I think it was right on.

cj has been attacking Joe for some time now, and
he hasnt said anything but she just keeps pushing,
and pushing, and for what? My god everyone knows
her feelings about him, I really cant see any point in
subjecting everyone here that already knows these feelings
to more bullshit hatred.
Its said, that Joe fucked over one or some of her friends,
but to my knowledge, he has never fucked cj.
Thats friendship there now. Seeing how I thought
her and I were friends, but she just fucked that off
because I went to work for Joe. Guess we werent
friends after all.
Anyways, Im just going to sit back, smile and enjoy
my time on this earth, for it doesnt last long and
can be gone in the blink of an eye.

confucy
09-17-2003, 10:20 AM
Voodooman, I can understand HATE & ANGER? Can't you? It has to run its course. The one thing that bothers me is PHONY hate and anger. So many webmasters hate each other one day and then do business together the next day. If someone screws you over enough for you to feel the need to speak out on the boards, then let it be the truth. Spit it out, and then move forward.

Once I am burned, those who caused my misery will not be allowed into my life again. I will not do business with someone who has stolen from me, betrayed me, or slandered/libeled my name on and off the boards.

If atttorneys are necessary, then they should be hired. The thing with JoeE is that we always hear his side, and not the side of those he is fighting. Why don't you ask Workman to speak out, or if he has, where can we find his statements?

California is wonderful, VDM. Why not set up an office for JoeE on the West Coast. It's bike riding weather! :rokk:

voodooman
09-17-2003, 10:41 AM
Confucy,

I hated leaving CA, but a man has to do who the man tells ya to.

:P

cj
09-17-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Sep 17 2003, 05:04 AM
cj, sorry baby, but if I dont administer the spanking, who else will....

stop being a bitter bitch,
this is not your fight, leave it to Vivian,
you spit against the wind and look more and more stupoid by the day.

sorry i cant read your responce, i am out of here,
and PLEASE think before you response with your emotions

ciao, cara mia! LL send her regards and kisses
Serge, i'm sorry that you feel this way about this situation ...

kinda ironic coming from you though ...

when you had a feud going with KK for months over a lame political subject you disagreed on at the dinner table the rest of us sat around and watched your bullshit, as with many other times where you have behaved like a pathetic bitter old man and held grudges against people for your own personal reasons - look at your crap with nick, over something that was none of your business either ...

we all have things that make us passionate, and i'm passionate about big rich criminals stealing from ma & pa business ... i've earned the right to be passionate about that, whether you judge it worthy or not.

whatever money joe paid you to get me to shutup is obviously worth more than any relationship you and I have built over the years ... that's pretty sad that you can be bought so easily, but hey, i've always been warned not to trust you no matter how friendly you act. i hope you sold our friendship for a reasonable price! :okthumb:

if it wasn't for pissing and ongoing issues like this one, your board would have died in the ass long ago.

no emotions in this reply serge - just acceptance of something i've been warned about for years - you are a whore, with no limits on who can buy you & your support. I guess being that i haven't spent any advertising dollars here in a while that i no longer have the right to an opinion? LOL its so transparent ...

enjoy the rest of your holiday serge ... hope joe paid for upgraded seats! :yowsa:

voodooman, i'm sorry you feel it was i who fucked off our friendship ... i've maintained all along that I think you are a very nice person and that I really like you - i always have, do right now & I will after you leave joe's employ ... its your choice to have worked for joe and the way YOU have acted since is pathetic ... doesn't mean that I think YOU are pathetic, but you have allowed yourself to be fooled by stories & bullshit that sucks us all in at some stage ... i've been there myself, and that's DEFINATELY the reason why people like joe make me angry.

keep in mind, I didn't bring the subject up, i haven't said anything since last time he came here posting bullshit .... joe is the one who felt the need to post legal documents here and make allegations against others and behave like mr innocent - which I know not to be true.

unfortunately, joe hit the nail on the head - all i've wanted all this time is to fuck joe ... i have a thing for wrinkly solarium tanned dried up partied out men twice my age and its eating away at me ... please joe, hurry up and fuck me before i burst!!!

seriously joe, if you stop bullshitting everyone (big ask, i know!) i'll lay off ...

confucy
09-17-2003, 08:09 PM
CJ, I understand your anger, and I feel your pain. Something really terrible must have happened for you to be so upset.

We will wash away all the garbage in LV. What a place for burning bridges, new beginnings, and just enjoying some laid back times.

:rokk:

BradShaw
09-17-2003, 08:16 PM
CJ is simply a bitter woman jealous of others success. Especially if they are an egotistical guy.

cj
09-17-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Sep 17 2003, 07:24 PM
CJ is simply a bitter woman jealous of others success. Especially if they are an egotistical guy.
if i weren't independently successful myself, you might have a point :okthumb:

sorry to disappoint brad ...

don't you have a show wedding to plan? oops, that sounded bitter! :yowsa:

Nickatilynx
09-17-2003, 08:46 PM
cj,

Serge is an asshole.Always was,always will be.

He's still a friend.To both of us.Just a friend who happens to be a TOTAL asshole. ;-))

And I'm sure he meant no offence in his remarks.

And if he was offensive,friends wrong each other.Its what they do.Its the nature of relationships.

Its really hard to make a true friend.Peice of piss to lose one.

I've realised friendships are not to be thrown out like old teabags ;-)

I used to get this "I have been wronged" attitude in light of which I am therefore ceasing to be friends with that person.

How moronic.

I now believe the whole point of friends ARE to piss you off. ;-))
Because in the scheme of things you reap what you sow.

If you don't forgive.
You will receive no forgiveness.Not fun. :(

BTW voodooman,you are right.
Life is too short for all the crap.

:)

Last edited by Nickatilynx at Sep 17 2003, 08:06 PM

*KK*
09-17-2003, 08:58 PM
cj makes some good points. Sometimes things just have to run their ugly course before they right themselves, and it's not pretty for any of the parties involved. In some cases it goes on for years, some others only weeks or months.

This business is like a train wreck waiting to happen, and everyone lines up to see the blood and the gore, no matter who's been caught on the tracks.

Winetalk.com
09-18-2003, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by joee@Sep 17 2003, 08:11 AM
She probably wants to bang me, lesbian or not, still have fun with the ladies :inlove: What about it cj? wanna fuck? Anybody with this much hatred is paid off or in love.. take a look cj, I'll take out your trash

http://www.icecoldcash.com/restricted/even...er03/z03698.jpg (http://www.icecoldcash.com/restricted/events/internext/summer03/z03698.jpg) :wub:

How's Italy Mrs. Sergie?
bene, bene caro !

Cant wait to get back in the saddle...
yeah, right!!!!
.)))))

Winetalk.com
09-18-2003, 06:37 AM
cj,
sorry to say that but....
get laid, take pamperin, do SOMETHING with your life,
your medical condition in your head affects your better judgement.

keep on suckin major Oprano cock/shit
I don,t care no more....

ciao

cj
09-18-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Sep 18 2003, 05:45 AM
cj,
sorry to say that but....
get laid, take pamperin, do SOMETHING with your life,

keep on suckin major Oprano cock/shit
I don,t care no more....

ciao
my judgement has never been better serge! perhaps your own could do with a tune up :okthumb:

enjoy the rest of your holiday!!

voodooman
09-18-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by cj@Sep 17 2003, 05:25 PM
whatever money joe paid you to get me to shutup is obviously worth more than any relationship you and I have built over the years ... that's pretty sad that you can be bought so easily, but hey, i've always been warned not to trust you no matter how friendly you act. i hope you sold our friendship for a reasonable price! :okthumb:

if it wasn't for pissing and ongoing issues like this one, your board would have died in the ass long ago.

no emotions in this reply serge - just acceptance of something i've been warned about for years - you are a whore, with no limits on who can buy you & your support. I guess being that i haven't spent any advertising dollars here in a while that i no longer have the right to an opinion? LOL its so transparent ...

enjoy the rest of your holiday serge ... hope joe paid for upgraded seats! :yowsa:

voodooman, i'm sorry you feel it was i who fucked off our friendship ... i've maintained all along that I think you are a very nice person and that I really like you - i always have, do right now & I will after you leave joe's employ ... its your choice to have worked for joe and the way YOU have acted since is pathetic ... doesn't mean that I think YOU are pathetic, but you have allowed yourself to be fooled by stories & bullshit that sucks us all in at some stage ... i've been there myself, and that's DEFINATELY the reason why people like joe make me angry.

keep in mind, I didn't bring the subject up, i haven't said anything since last time he came here posting bullshit .... joe is the one who felt the need to post legal documents here and make allegations against others and behave like mr innocent - which I know not to be true.

unfortunately, joe hit the nail on the head - all i've wanted all this time is to fuck joe ... i have a thing for wrinkly solarium tanned dried up partied out men twice my age and its eating away at me ... please joe, hurry up and fuck me before i burst!!!

seriously joe, if you stop bullshitting everyone (big ask, i know!) i'll lay off ...
Joe didnt pay Serge anything. Dont make false accusations.

As far as our friendship goes, you can blame me all you
like, but since I left LA to goto work for Joe, you have
been doing nothing but taking shots at me, and I havent
so much as said Hi to you until the other day when I finally
had enough of your sarcasm and low blows.
Sure, out of one side of your mouth, you did maintain that
I was a nice person but out of the otherside, you would
say other things like
"Voodooman, hows the new job of 'chief scanner of joes legal documents' going?! Have you seen the documents from the battery charge yet?!!? Joe hasn't posted those yet!! Why not!?"

BTW, how have I acted since I went to work for Joe thats so
pathetic?

CJ, Im telling you one last time. I dont hear stories, or bullshit,
I see everything MYSELF, the proof, everything I post is
facts that I KNOW to be true because Im the person
working on this shit.

If you know me, you know that I try and want to get along with
everyone, but I can only take so much before my feelings change.

Billy
09-18-2003, 02:25 PM
I wish I knew where the JoeE photo was with him and the cheetoes : )

That was a classic.. wow.. and such a long time ago !

Zebra
09-18-2003, 02:35 PM
Here ya go Billy!
http://www.oprano.com/picture03end.html

Billy
09-18-2003, 02:45 PM
I knew I saw it someplace : )

I wish I knew where the rest were !

joee
09-18-2003, 03:27 PM
Chad, Ask Rob Gould about how he had her hiding in a closet one night while Farrah was over. Glas I am out of the party circuit. I did it for years and now I can take MikeAI to the "hole" again :yowsa:

How about sending me sum traffic, I suck and nobody like me :matey:

Check out this new site and LMK what you think?
http://www.sumpoosie.com
Doing alot of mail order now.....

dantheman
09-18-2003, 03:30 PM
joe, I told voodooman I'll be down next month, lets get together and get a bite and maybe get in a game or 2. I'm about 6'6 so you might have to work on your jump shot B)

joee
09-18-2003, 03:31 PM
cj, I swore I will not ask you again, but HERE GOES? Do you want to fuck? I mean look how good I look with a hooker next me, If it was you I would look betta, except I would rather FUCK THE CHEETOS :barfon:

hehehehehehehehhehee

joee
09-18-2003, 03:32 PM
JB was 6'7" , I schooled him... he stopped playing and started STEALING!
Once you lose site of importance in life(like banging a bag of Cheetos) it's over :wnw:

voodooman
09-18-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by joee@Sep 18 2003, 01:40 PM
JB was 6'7" , I schooled him... he stopped playing and started STEALING!
Once you lose site of importance in life(like banging a bag of Cheetos) it's over :wnw:
Yeah, but damn those cheetos are good.

:okthumb:

sextoyking
09-18-2003, 04:27 PM
Zebra, Billy,

good pic there, I remember that captio contest!!! :)

Saw some names there I haven't seen in awhile. what happ. to throbx??

Toolz
09-18-2003, 04:40 PM
Throb's still around talk to him once in awhile we're as close to neighbors as net folks are, about an hour away.

Toolz
09-18-2003, 04:44 PM
Oh and since this thread is about Joe,

Best story, last January Joe's playing blackjack with us, leaves about 6k on the table and is gone for quite some time over an hour it's already 4am so I figured he went to bed, well just as I was about to have the pit boss lock up his chips there he appeared, see Joe, someone's watching your cash :)

BradShaw
09-18-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Toolz@Sep 18 2003, 12:52 PM
Oh and since this thread is about Joe,

Best story, last January Joe's playing blackjack with us, leaves about 6k on the table and is gone for quite some time over an hour it's already 4am so I figured he went to bed, well just as I was about to have the pit boss lock up his chips there he appeared, see Joe, someone's watching your cash :)
Toolz, you high roller!

I have played BJ with Joe a few times. Each time, I won alot! Thats a true friend!

sextoyking
09-18-2003, 04:52 PM
Toolz,

good to hear, throbx was always a good guy.

Peaches
09-18-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@Sep 18 2003, 05:00 PM
Toolz,

good to hear, throbx was always a good guy.
Geeze - you make it sound like he's dead. :P

He posted on Oprano (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=5633&s=09e06a34b7b86c420036b8e95c8eb4ba) a week ago. :awinky:

Last edited by Peaches at Sep 18 2003, 05:06 PM

ThrobX
09-18-2003, 05:12 PM
throbx was always a good guy

Reports of my death are seriously exaggerated.

:nyanya:

sextoyking
09-18-2003, 05:35 PM
Throb,

good to see you, I must of missed you last week :)

Peaches,

I am getting O L D !!

LittleC
09-18-2003, 06:12 PM
CJ Girl,

think about your heart please!

You have a nice business & you mean well - I know that !

But, let others clean up their own mess. You are nor responsible for any situation !

I tried to help a while back but suddenly no response to my emails....My guess is that they thought I was usefull to get information..(which they did not get btw)

Save your energy for yourself ! hehe...although it must feel good to let go sometimes !

CJ is protecting her friends here, she believes in them and I like that in her.

CJ, welcome to the adult Industry where your friends last as long as your fame !!! I gotto love this board stuff !!! Finally some action !!! hehehe

JoeE, you seem to piss off a lot of people these days....when does it stop ?

you might want to try to stay away from my studio's because bsuiness is business but trying to take my bizz I will not accept baby.

and you are the first person I call when I go bankrupt so, I can be your whore ! you know what I mean

Kiss & makeup please !!! :agrin:

cj
09-18-2003, 07:09 PM
LittleC, relax, my heart is fine! ;-)
I just express the things i don't like clearly without pretty words around it ... i always smile when i respond to joe's posts - he is a funny man, he entertains me ... my entire office thinks he is hilarious! joe is joe, always has been and always will be ... you may have reasons to do business with him but I do not ...

regarding the responses to your emails - there is more to it than that - you me and forest will sit down one day and discuss it in the same room, because i'm not going to allow board politics to cloud the truth on that one ... it was nothing to do with trying to extract information, in fact it seemed that way in return hence the end of all correspondence - lies started to circulate because a bunch of people are involved when its none of their business - you and me included :awinky:

i'm sure you are aware that it would be impossible for most people in this industry to defend themselves against someone who has as much of a loyal following as joe does - and lets not forget the money! sometimes, there's no way to play fair, and THAT is what the boards have always been for - to give everyone a chance to tell their story.

littleC, I'm looking forward to meeting you some day ... perhaps i will make it to your country next year and you can show me around!! We should talk about interclimax male feeds! :yowsa:

i'm sorry to have bored everyone with the negativity of my posts - it is getting very repetitive i know ... but if it isn't me at joe, it would be jr at forest or confucy at everyone or everyone at sobegirl or gfy kids overtaking etc ... when this subject dies, another will replace it in an instant that bores us all just as much ...

the question remains, why are you still reading?

SoBeGirl Video
09-18-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by cj@Sep 18 2003, 03:17 PM

i'm sorry to have bored everyone with the negativity of my posts - it is getting very repetitive i know ... but if it isn't me at joe, it would be jr at forest or confucy at everyone or everyone at sobegirl or gfy kids overtaking etc ... when this subject dies, another will replace it in an instant that bores us all just as much ...

Wow I am deeply honored I even made that list. I will be back with my speech.

HoneyBlond
09-18-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Sep 18 2003, 11:24 AM
Especially if they are an egotistical guy.

HHmm can't understand anyone wanting to sledge you about that.

:rolleyes:

:awinky:

Last edited by HoneyBlond at Sep 19 2003, 02:22 PM

HoneyBlond
09-18-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Sep 18 2003, 09:45 PM

I'm sure this same remark was leveled at Confucy when she has the audacity to speak her mind 'bout some other egotistical guy :yowsa:

You know just maybe we need some new material huh guys ?

Just 'cause we have a differing opinion to you, or the fact we CHOOSE to be loyal regardless of $$$$, does not make one manic.

Strange concept I know..but learn to deal with it.

:awinky:

LittleC
09-19-2003, 06:50 AM
Girl,

At this moment I have no business with JoeE and no Bizz with forest either..

That's Why I can say whatever I want ....hihihihi

And the male feeds, we are working on it with a little help from Friends !

The question why we are still reading ? In this case me ?

:agrin:

I have nothing else to do !!!

:zzz:

HoneyBlond
09-19-2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by LittleC@Sep 19 2003, 09:58 PM
Girl,

:D

Hi Little C,

Same Same *grin*,

However my opinion doesn't change whether I am doing business or not.
I have a malformed kiss arse gland :awinky:

LittleC
09-19-2003, 11:17 AM
hehe honey...

If the ass looks good it is even better ! :agrin:

voodooman
09-19-2003, 11:22 AM
My ass looks good.

:moon:

cj
09-19-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by LittleC@Sep 19 2003, 05:58 AM
Girl,

forest just informed me you were no longer working together and that he didn't want to join us for a chat! news travels slowly sometimes, i had no idea!

:bjump: i'm available for rubbing oil if needed!!!

The question why we are still reading ? In this case me ?

I have nothing else to do !!!

:zzz:

no that wasn't aimed at you, that was a general comment for those who found my posts & this subject boring ;-)

Sabby
09-20-2003, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by LittleC@Sep 19 2003, 05:58 AM
Awww man....

now I'm gonna lose all my clients that like to watch me wear my strapon and jerk off for them :(

I never knew how just much fun that really can be!

Sabby:)

LittleC
09-20-2003, 05:41 PM
Sabby,

haha - don't believe that do you ? I like you with strap on !
:rolleyes:

CJ Girl - not the news travelled slow, guess you have not been paying attention haha

Sabby
09-21-2003, 12:34 AM
hahaha.. nawww I was just kidding... but just to be sure I'm going to buy one that squirts!!

I bring my strapon with me when I come visit you next month :))) !!! hehe

Can I hire some hot studs for my studio? I dunno though... they blow their load in their first prvt... and then what do they do for the rest of their shift?

LOL

Sabby:)