PDA

View Full Version : PureCash TV ?

Mike AI
09-16-2003, 06:04 PM
We have been thinking of unique ways to market PureCash. The standard banners for Purecash are cool, but can only draw so much interest. Mailers work, but there are always complaints of spam, etc... I am already a board whore, so we have that covered.

So we thought what would be the next logical pogression.... so we are proud to launch PureCash TV

http://purecash.com/tv

We have the first episode up.... we plan on adding new ones weekly. This one is targeted to GFY...

Definately interested in ya'lls feedback!

If anyone has any unique ideas for skits or things for PureCash TV drop me an e-mail!

bluedesignstudios
09-16-2003, 06:20 PM
I had a sneak preview of that one earlier, but I love it, I think it's funny and innovative :P

ulfie
09-16-2003, 06:20 PM
hahahaha, that's some good stuff Buff and Mike.

PS: If you need another Buff I'm available. Don't think the wife will care. :)

Peaches
09-16-2003, 06:35 PM
I think it's GREAT! :P

And Ulfie and I have a VERY open marriage - he's free be "Buff Part Deux" Or, if he and Buff would like to try the gay market out between themselves, that's OK too! :nyanya:

Mike AI
09-16-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by ulfie@Sep 16 2003, 05:28 PM

Ulfie, we could make you famous!!

We can start you out in a Cockholster video... Get free BJs! :D

ulfie
09-16-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Sep 16 2003, 05:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Sep 16 2003, 05:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ulfie@Sep 16 2003, 05:28 PM

Ulfie, we could make you famous!!

We can start you out in a Cockholster video... Get free BJs! :D[/b][/quote]
Free BJ's!! I can't get that from my wife. She wants 1000 acres in Montana or something like that. Where do I sign up?

Menace
09-16-2003, 07:01 PM
"cross-eyed monkey fuckers"

BAHAHAHA!! :rokk:

gonzo
09-16-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Sep 16 2003, 02:12 PM
We have been thinking of unique ways to market PureCash. The standard banners for Purecash are cool, but can only draw so much interest. Mailers work, but there are always complaints of spam, etc... I am already a board whore, so we have that covered.

So we thought what would be the next logical pogression.... so we are proud to launch PureCash TV

We have the first episode up.... we plan on adding new ones weekly. This one is targeted to GFY...

Definately interested in ya'lls feedback!

If anyone has any unique ideas for skits or things for PureCash TV drop me an e-mail!

I still think you need to do one of those for chatroombubba!

Make me one and Ill put itup!

*KK*
09-16-2003, 07:14 PM
I LOVE IT! Innovative and funny Michael, let's see how long it takes to get copied --

sextoyking
09-16-2003, 07:22 PM
Nice marketing idea and promo Mike.

good clip buff! :)

sarettah
09-16-2003, 07:33 PM
:okthumb:

cj
09-16-2003, 07:54 PM
very cute!!

but why would you make the first one for gfy instead of your home?!??!
:(

Mike AI
09-16-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by cj@Sep 16 2003, 07:02 PM
very cute!!

CJ, we have updated every week.... trust me we will have some very good ones coming out for home and family. :D

Of course the star of those particular episodes is out of the country right now!

Mike AI
09-16-2003, 07:59 PM
Gonzo - e-mail me what you have in mind, we will make it happen!!

KK - thanks for the kind words.... I definately need you and Gonzo to do a special episode!!

cj
09-16-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Sep 16 2003, 07:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Sep 16 2003, 07:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cj@Sep 16 2003, 07:02 PM
very cute!!

CJ, we have updated every week.... trust me we will have some very good ones coming out for home and family. :D

Of course the star of those particular episodes is out of the country right now![/b][/quote]
good point :biglaugh:

congrats on a way cool idea!!

I can see if being copied pretty quick - brad will probably launch something almost identical any day now ... :biglaugh:

Mike AI
09-16-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by cj+Sep 16 2003, 07:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Sep 16 2003, 07:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Mike AI@Sep 16 2003, 07:06 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--cj@Sep 16 2003, 07:02 PM
very cute!!

Of course the star of those particular episodes is out of the country right now!
good point :biglaugh:

congrats on a way cool idea!!

I can see if being copied pretty quick - brad will probably launch something almost identical any day now ... :biglaugh:[/b][/quote]

HEHEHE Mr. Shawsteenberg has already been captured on tape....

Vick
09-17-2003, 09:05 AM
Excellent Stuff!!!!! Innovative, Fresh and Funny

Now I am wondering what the impact will be and what kind of return Chat Room Romeo (and Pure Cash) will get from these promos

We all know how stagnant this business has been (I'm as guilty as any) and hats off to you for a new approach

Let me know when you are ready for a a Pirates of the Caribbean knock off for the weekly ad (I have black hair, mustache and goatee working and tons of Goth clothes)
or a Harry Potter knockoff (I look a little like Professor Snape now, hair a little longer )

Or dress like Captain Morgan and have a camera follow on a search for girls for Mardi Gras Party

What about tailoring a similar approach for surfers?
Popping it in borderline mainstream areas?

gonzo
09-17-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Sep 16 2003, 04:07 PM
Gonzo - e-mail me what you have in mind, we will make it happen!!

KK - thanks for the kind words.... I definately need you and Gonzo to do a special episode!!
Im game if KK is...

Mike I will email you an idea later today. I was up late busting some ass so I need a nice drink to get my creative juices flowing again.

If your down in October we can do a few if you guys wanna. Ill bring my fur!

Buff
09-17-2003, 02:26 PM
I'm glad you guys liked it.

voodooman
09-17-2003, 03:48 PM
Mike,

Thats excellent and very smart and innovative. Should do very
well I expect.

:okthumb: :okthumb: