PDA

View Full Version : Are you loyal?

Tonda_WEGCash
09-09-2003, 02:42 PM
Earn an additional 8% each month...

WEGCash announces our new LOYALTY BONUS! We are making all of your hard work worthwhile by rewarding you for your loyalty to our program. Earn an additional 8% each month...check out WEGCash.com (http://www.wegcash.com) for more details!

On another note, WEGCash is proud to announce our 4 new EZ Mag sites. Each EZ Mags site consists of all original, exclusive video and picture content updated each and every month. Our EZ Mag sites offer paid trials with a payout of $36 - $40 per paid trial or choose our monthly membership option and receive an incredible $50 per monthly membership! Grab your linking codes, promotional material and start promoting Hardcore DVD Review, Plumpers Magazine, Nugget Magazine or Sex Mags (All three magazines for one low price!) today.

Mike AI
09-09-2003, 02:54 PM
Great promo!!

WEG is a top notch company ran by top notch people!!

Oh yeah and there sites DO convert!!

:okthumb:

Wizzo
09-09-2003, 06:33 PM
Nice.... :rokk:

Tonda_WEGCash
09-09-2003, 07:25 PM
Thanks Wizzo!

Everyone should prepare themselves for the next say three months as this is the only the beginning of what WEGCash is about to offer:)

sharky
09-10-2003, 03:46 PM
I am:
Trustworthly
Loyal
helpful
friendly
courtious
kind
obedient
cheerful
thrifty
brave
clean
and reverant

Winetalk.com
09-10-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by sharky@Sep 10 2003, 02:54 PM
I am:
obedient

says who????
;-)))

Gabriel
09-10-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by sharky@Sep 10 2003, 02:54 PM
I am:
Trustworthly
Loyal
helpful
friendly
courtious
kind
obedient
cheerful
thrifty
brave
clean
and reverant
WOW, are you house trained too? :nyanya:

DaveAFX
09-10-2003, 07:22 PM
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.

slavdogg
09-10-2003, 07:40 PM
Tonda since i cant find it on the site
can you post the terms of the 8% deal

thanks

Peaches
09-10-2003, 07:49 PM
To echo Dave:

On my honor as a student, I pledge that I have neither given nor received aid during this test.

Had to write that on every test for 5 years. Funny how I can remember it 25+ years later. :unsure:

sharky
09-10-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Sep 10 2003, 03:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Sep 10 2003, 03:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--sharky@Sep 10 2003, 02:54 PM
I am:
obedient

says who????
;-)))[/b][/quote]
err.. umm...

slavdogg
09-10-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Sep 10 2003, 06:57 PM
Had to write that on every test for 5 years. Funny how I can remember it 25+ years later. :unsure:
Peaches, you went to a 5 year High School ? :)

Opti
09-10-2003, 10:51 PM
Sheesh Tonda.. talk about making it a big effort to try and work out what the deal really is...

How about spelling it out somewhere rather than making us find multiple paragraphs in the TOS with no pointer to the changes!

I would post the details for you... but would hate to interfere with your marketing strategy of confusion and illusion if that is what is is.

Peaches
09-10-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Sep 10 2003, 09:31 PM
Peaches, you went to a 5 year High School ? :)
It was actually a 6 year HS, smartypants. They started 7th grade - 1st Form - up to 6th Form. But I couldn't deal living with my mother so I moved the summer before my senior year to live with my Dad in Atlanta. The school that fed into it had grades 1-6 - I don't think it had kindergarten.

They now have middle and upper school, grades 6-12, and they call them grades now, not forms.

Damn, I'm old. :(

Cool - I just looked - they even have a webpage!

http://www.episcopalhigh.org

I probably would have gone to a better college and received a better education (and degree) had I stayed there, but mentally, I had to get away.

bluedesignstudios
09-11-2003, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by sharky@Sep 10 2003, 11:54 AM
I am:
Trustworthly
Loyal
helpful
friendly
courtious
kind
obedient
cheerful
thrifty
brave
clean
and reverant
Hehe you sound like you've been pussy whipped! :yowsa:

Hey nice Avatar! Make it yourself?

Tonda_WEGCash
09-11-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Sep 10 2003, 06:48 PM
Tonda since i cant find it on the site
can you post the terms of the 8% deal

thanks
I would be glad to spell it out for you:)

Besides the terms most additional information is within your WEGCash account under bonuses.

Here is how it works:

If your income for any particular month is greater than or equal to that of the prior month you earn extra cash!

The 1st Month your income is greater than or equal to the prior month we add an additional 2% to your entire month's earnings.

The 2nd Month your income is greater than or equal to the prior month we add an additional 4% to your entire month's earnings.

The 3rd Month your income is greater than or equal to the prior month we add an additional 6% to your entire month's earnings.

The 4th Month and on that your income is greater than or equal to the prior month we add an additional 8% to your entire month's earnings.

------------

Hope this helps...it is free money...you don't have to do anything different to get this money. If you need any help with this or other aspects of our program contact me via ICQ 61462417