they just released Eudora 6.0 version

Peaches
09-05-2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Sep 5 2003, 09:54 AM
they just released Eudora 6.0 version
I'm still using 5.0. I guess I should upgrade some day. :ph34r:

confucy
09-05-2003, 04:41 PM
Peaches, I am using 3.0 Eudora and I love it. I haven't seen the 6.0 version, but I love the simple no-frills Eudora even though Windows 2000 isn't too happy with the older version.

nlphoto
09-05-2003, 05:56 PM
Looks interesting... I have no idea how effective the Spamwatch
feature is, but I have been getting excellent results with the
Spamnix plugin...

http://www.spamnix.com/

B)

Hell Puppy
09-05-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by nlphoto@Sep 5 2003, 05:04 PM
Looks interesting... I have no idea how effective the Spamwatch
feature is, but I have been getting excellent results with the
Spamnix plugin...

http://www.spamnix.com/

B)
Spamnix released a version this week that is supposed to integrate better with Eudora 6, though the say the old versions will work just fine with it as well.

I'm not one to jump on upgrades like this. I have Eudora doing everything I need or want to do, so unless they offer something new to tempt me, I'll stick with the tried and true. And so far I haven't seen anything in the new version to tempt me.

Though I might upgrade just to support them. Without Eudora, there's very little viable competition for the Microsoft Outlook Virus Distribution Client.

Dravyk
09-05-2003, 06:27 PM
Photo!!! How the hell are you? :yowsa:

nlphoto
09-05-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Sep 5 2003, 02:17 PM

B)
Spamnix released a version this week that is supposed to integrate better with Eudora 6, though the say the old versions will work just fine with it as well.

I'm not one to jump on upgrades like this. I have Eudora doing everything I need or want to do, so unless they offer something new to tempt me, I'll stick with the tried and true. And so far I haven't seen anything in the new version to tempt me.

Though I might upgrade just to support them. Without Eudora, there's very little viable competition for the Microsoft Outlook Virus Distribution Client.[/quote]
Agreed Hellpuppy... I'm going to hold off since Spamnix does the major upgrade feature I would be looking at...

I've been better Drav, but I'm still around... :butt:

Jim_Gunn
09-05-2003, 08:01 PM
Eudora is good, I've been using it for years. Time to upgrade!

slavdogg
09-05-2003, 08:21 PM
i wouldnt upgrade right away
i'd wait for a 6.01 version or something

there is not much in this one that need an urgent upgrade

But Eudora with Spamnix kicks ass :okthumb: