PDA

View Full Version : Adult Dialer Solutions Launches Today

Toolz
09-04-2003, 04:45 PM
Pardon the Spam :)

Innovative Ideas, Intl. is proud to announce a revolutionary Tier 1 mirco-payment program, Adult Dialer Solution (ADS).

Las Vegas, NV - - September 4th, 2003 - Adult Dialer Solution becomes available to the public for the first time! Are you currently utilizing your foreign traffic? Traditional foreign markets lack credit card penetration needed to make them a viable option in your revenue generating portfolio, take advantage of that by offering them the highest paying alternative access methods available. ADS’s advanced tracking software will display hits, downloads, country of origin, and totals by country for revenue accumulated. In addition to a comprehensive stats package, ADS has some of the highest paying rates in the industry, paying as high as $1.41 per minute in the United Kingdom. ADS offers over 100 site specific pages to send traffic to along with 20+ niche based pages. Don't leave the extra revenue lying on the table.

With all the above features along with payouts processed twice a month by the industry leader Innovative Ideas Int.(ARS), with a seven year history of timely accurate payouts, how could you go wrong? Visit <http://www.adultdialersolution.com> today and grab your filtering links to start realizing instant profits from foreign surfers.

For Information: www.adultdialersolution.com <http://www.adultdialersolution.com>

Mike AI
09-04-2003, 05:03 PM
Another great product from a great company!!!

Winetalk.com
09-04-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Sep 4 2003, 04:11 PM
Another great product from a great company!!!
AGA, Meat,
congrats to u too, my friends!

BradShaw
09-04-2003, 08:00 PM
Toolz, congrats. Good to see the girls in VIP lets you out long enough to post about the new product.

We beta tested the new dialer, and it did very well for us.

Toolz
09-04-2003, 08:18 PM
They're calling my name again, sadly I have to work but am breaking away for a quick jaunt to the local ladies, should be a cheap night no VIP area there.

bluedesignstudios
09-04-2003, 08:30 PM
Sounds awesome, I can't wait to start promoting it :agrin:

sextoyking
09-04-2003, 11:25 PM
Toolz,

sounds like this will do real well my friend :)

SykkBoy
09-05-2003, 04:02 AM
Toolz, looks great, but I'd expect no less from the classy folks at ARS...er I mean Innovative Ideas... ;-))

Toolz
09-05-2003, 10:02 AM
Hehe, it's okay Sykkboy we know who you're talking about :) Imagine a bank asking the corporate name and having to tell them Adult Revenue Service, while it's better than having to say Breathless Boys Inc. it still opens the door to too many questions :)

Todd and others,

Thanks for the props, we're hoping to blow the competition out of the water, rates are just incredible compared to the rest :)

Bex
09-05-2003, 10:40 AM
Good stuff Toolz. :rokk:

SykkBoy
09-05-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Toolz@Sep 5 2003, 09:10 AM
Hehe, it's okay Sykkboy we know who you're talking about :) Imagine a bank asking the corporate name and having to tell them Adult Revenue Service, while it's better than having to say Breathless Boys Inc. it still opens the door to too many questions :)

Todd and others,

Thanks for the props, we're hoping to blow the competition out of the water, rates are just incredible compared to the rest :)
hehhehe yup,
exactly why I didn't name my company Fistfucking Buttfuckers, Inc. ;-)

Trev
09-05-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Sep 5 2003, 06:30 PM
exactly why I didn't name my company Fistfucking Buttfuckers, Inc. ;-)
Kinda catchy though...