PDA

View Full Version : Bass Fishing

BradShaw
09-04-2003, 03:28 PM
Greg and I tore them up this morning, 25+ from 6am to noon. unfortunately no big ones worth a photo.

I should be a pro in no time!

Winetalk.com
09-04-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Sep 4 2003, 02:36 PM
Greg and I tore them up this morning, 25+ from 6am to noon. unfortunately no big ones worth a photo.

eat it, fish is good for you
;-))

25? you can do it!
;-)))

Mike AI
09-04-2003, 04:10 PM
That's a lot of bass.....

gregtx
09-04-2003, 05:39 PM
was a great morning..

overcast... temp in the 70's... first cast was done in the dark... on a 10" black worm... bang... hauled in number one...

top water action heated up later.. and landed a few sand bass as well...

ask Brad about his nice lunch bag Laura packed for him... is sure was cute :inlove: :P

Mike AI
09-04-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by gregtx@Sep 4 2003, 04:47 PM
was a great morning..

overcast... temp in the 70's... first cast was done in the dark... on a 10" black worm... bang... hauled in number one...

top water action heated up later.. and landed a few sand bass as well...

ask Brad about his nice lunch bag Laura packed for him... is sure was cute :inlove: :P
Yes, I found out it is important to feed Mr. Shaw when on the water.....

BradShaw
09-04-2003, 10:04 PM
Waking up at 4am is not that bad. Actually learning to take a nap. Can't wait for a couple weeks to go Marlin fishing with Chris. He promised colonic massages while we wait for the marlin!

shawcutie
09-04-2003, 10:28 PM
I would hate to be the one in the same small boat with Mr. Shaw when he gets hungry!!

I packed him a cute little lunch, I even wrote his name on the front with the cute little dots on the letters ;)

Dont let Greg fool you, his wife does too!

Hell Puppy
09-04-2003, 10:53 PM
What'd he have? Inquiring minds wanna know....

shawcutie
09-04-2003, 11:56 PM
Mr. Shaw had cheese and crackers, pretzels, string cheese and his Snackwell cookies. Oh and his cute little napkin folded Oh so Perfectly ;)
Dont let him fool you, it was HIS idea :groucho:

Hell Puppy
09-05-2003, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by shawcutie@Sep 4 2003, 11:04 PM
Mr. Shaw had cheese and crackers, pretzels, string cheese and his Snackwell cookies. Oh and his cute little napkin folded Oh so Perfectly ;)
Dont let him fool you, it was HIS idea :groucho:
That sounds good, but no sandwichs with the crust cut off?

clemsontiger
09-05-2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Sep 4 2003, 03:36 PM

Try going to Minnesota for a fishing/camping trip for 2 weeks where you catch that many every morning, then every afternoon, then every night. They don't call it Land of 10,000 Lakes for nothing B)

gregtx
09-06-2003, 08:59 AM
Hell Laura.. i couldn't get my wife outta bed to even make me a pot of coffee.. my pimp hand is getting weak!

ClemsonTiger.. yeah.. I've heard MN is a great place to fish... but I hear the mosquitos are as big as the fish!

Hell Puppy
09-06-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by gregtx@Sep 6 2003, 08:07 AM
Hell Laura.. i couldn't get my wife outta bed to even make me a pot of coffee.. my pimp hand is getting weak!

ClemsonTiger.. yeah.. I've heard MN is a great place to fish... but I hear the mosquitos are as big as the fish!
Go in the winter and go ice fishing...

Peaches
09-06-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Sep 6 2003, 04:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Sep 6 2003, 04:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--gregtx@Sep 6 2003, 08:07 AM

Go in the winter and go ice fishing...[/b][/quote]
We can do that at my lake! :P (note the FINE 10 foot fishing boat propped up in the middle of the dock B) )

http://www.onlinebeach.com/lakesnow01.jpg

Hell Puppy
09-06-2003, 04:43 PM
Yeah, last winter actually had some cold days down here. It's not supposed to hit 0 in Hotlanta!

Some of the ponds around the office parks in Norcross and Dunwoody were frozen over for a couple of days when we had that really really cold week. The ducks who live there looked really confused. :agrin:

Peaches
09-06-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Sep 6 2003, 04:51 PM
Yeah, last winter actually had some cold days down here. It's not supposed to hit 0 in Hotlanta!

Some of the ponds around the office parks in Norcross and Dunwoody were frozen over for a couple of days when we had that really really cold week. The ducks who live there looked really confused. :agrin:
It got into the minus numbers a couple of nights here. I don't know how to drain or turn off my outside faucets, so how they didn't freeze is beyond me. My luck, it will get into the 20's this winter and burst the damn things. :(

Thankfully we don't have any ducks on the lake. We had a couple of Canadian geese that were here for about a week this past spring, but strangely, after hearing them squawk every morning around 6, they were suddenly silent. I'm guessing someone had goose that night for dinner. :rolleyes:

gregtx
09-06-2003, 10:41 PM
Brad and I have a trip planned on Wed for some top water stripper fishin... heard they are really active on top waters.. and hope we can boat some nice fish...

should be fun...

ice fishin in Atlanta. hmm.. now that is an odd mental image

ulfie
09-06-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Sep 6 2003, 04:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Sep 6 2003, 04:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Hell Puppy@Sep 6 2003, 04:51 PM

It got into the minus numbers a couple of nights here. I don't know how to drain or turn off my outside faucets, so how they didn't freeze is beyond me. My luck, it will get into the 20's this winter and burst the damn things. :(

Thankfully we don't have any ducks on the lake. We had a couple of Canadian geese that were here for about a week this past spring, but strangely, after hearing them squawk every morning around 6, they were suddenly silent. I'm guessing someone had goose that night for dinner. :rolleyes:[/b][/quote]
What a bunch of wussies. :D We go from Nov-Mar in the -0's to 40's. I like snow and cold weather so I live in the perfect place.

firehorse
09-07-2003, 04:40 AM
Brad when you have time could you please hit Kitty up on 123965258 :D

Hell Puppy
09-07-2003, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by ulfie+Sep 6 2003, 10:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ulfie @ Sep 6 2003, 10:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Peaches@Sep 6 2003, 04:32 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Hell Puppy@Sep 6 2003, 04:51 PM

Thankfully we don't have any ducks on the lake. We had a couple of Canadian geese that were here for about a week this past spring, but strangely, after hearing them squawk every morning around 6, they were suddenly silent. I'm guessing someone had goose that night for dinner. :rolleyes:
What a bunch of wussies. :D We go from Nov-Mar in the -0's to 40's. I like snow and cold weather so I live in the perfect place.[/b][/quote]
Damn, I'd have to buy a long sleeved shirt.

Peaches
09-07-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by ulfie@Sep 6 2003, 11:05 PM
What a bunch of wussies. :D We go from Nov-Mar in the -0's to 40's. I like snow and cold weather so I live in the perfect place.
And your homes (including the plumbing :awinky: ) are built for that weather. Ours aren't. :(