View Full Version : sarettah

voodooman
09-03-2003, 12:28 PM
With you and oprano around, Ill never need another newspaper or
station again.

:lol:

mojobill
09-03-2003, 12:45 PM
ya, but is he going to do the Sports News too?

Serge would like that... especially the football box scores.... ;-)

voodooman
09-03-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by fatbaby@Sep 3 2003, 10:53 AM
ya, but is he going to do the Sports News too?

Serge would like that... especially the football box scores.... ;-)
Neither of them are real men, so I dont think youll see sarettah doing any sports coverage.

hahaha
:P

sarettah
09-03-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by voodooman@Sep 3 2003, 12:06 PM
Neither of them are real men, so I dont think youll see sarettah doing any sports coverage.

Hey, at least I get laid.............Often...................

:yowsa:

(I will cover real sports...like Chiefs Football... but none of the mamby pamby sports like KU Basketball or anything....... :agrin: rawk chak chickenhawks)

sarettah
09-03-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by voodooman@Sep 3 2003, 11:36 AM
station again.

lololol......

Well, I had to go out and register a domain name before I could reply to this....

But, the whole news thing started with an idea for a website.... So I started each day increasing the number of new sources I was reading.... I was at one point reading about 50 different sources....

Anyway, I started posting some of those that I thought were interesting and might create some kind of discussion.....

Sometime during that, my posting was becoming slanted and as MikeAI rightfully pointed out to me, I was more and more only posting things that were potentially embarassing to George W and his administration (and yes, Mike, I know you were just needling but there was a bit of truth in what you hit me with)...

So presently, I am back to posting those that might get a discussion going while I also try to keep it a bit on the lite side....

I haven't been posting sports stuff because the discussions from sports postings generally seem to be boring unless you are a fan of the particular team being posted about....

I would go back to doing "original" posts, but I long ago got tired of being the number one threadkiller on Oprano.... Now at least if noone replies, I don't have to take it personal...

anyway, good poll topic started here, so I am going to start a poll on whether I should continue my "daily news" postings or not.....

Joesho1
09-03-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Sep 3 2003, 09:51 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Sep 3 2003, 09:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--voodooman@Sep 3 2003, 12:06 PM

(I will cover real sports...like Chiefs Football... but none of the mamby pamby sports like KU Basketball or anything....... :agrin: rawk chak chickenhawks)[/b][/quote]
You can't consider Jacking Off as, being laid though.... :nyanya:

voodooman
09-03-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Sep 3 2003, 11:51 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Sep 3 2003, 11:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--voodooman@Sep 3 2003, 12:06 PM

(I will cover real sports...like Chiefs Football... but none of the mamby pamby sports like KU Basketball or anything....... :agrin: rawk chak chickenhawks)[/b][/quote]
YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for the last comment, you lose your pussy rights too.

voodooman
09-03-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Sep 3 2003, 12:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Sep 3 2003, 12:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--voodooman@Sep 3 2003, 11:36 AM
station again.

lololol......

Well, I had to go out and register a domain name before I could reply to this....

But, the whole news thing started with an idea for a website.... So I started each day increasing the number of new sources I was reading.... I was at one point reading about 50 different sources....

Anyway, I started posting some of those that I thought were interesting and might create some kind of discussion.....

Sometime during that, my posting was becoming slanted and as MikeAI rightfully pointed out to me, I was more and more only posting things that were potentially embarassing to George W and his administration (and yes, Mike, I know you were just needling but there was a bit of truth in what you hit me with)...

So presently, I am back to posting those that might get a discussion going while I also try to keep it a bit on the lite side....

I haven't been posting sports stuff because the discussions from sports postings generally seem to be boring unless you are a fan of the particular team being posted about....

I would go back to doing "original" posts, but I long ago got tired of being the number one threadkiller on Oprano.... Now at least if noone replies, I don't have to take it personal...

anyway, good poll topic started here, so I am going to start a poll on whether I should continue my "daily news" postings or not.....

:yowsa:[/b][/quote]
I want my cut.

sarettah
09-03-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by voodooman@Sep 3 2003, 01:16 PM
And for the last comment, you lose your pussy rights too.

chicken hawks chicken hawks chicken hawks......

I can't decide who I like better this year K-state or MU... I just know that it aint the KU CHICKEN HAWKS......

hehehahahoho.........

Trev
09-04-2003, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by sarettah@Sep 3 2003, 07:09 PM
I would go back to doing "original" posts, but I long ago got tired of being the number one threadkiller on Oprano
I just can't seem to keep a title these days :unsure: