PDA

View Full Version : Kaiser, best of luck!

Winetalk.com
09-02-2003, 03:17 PM
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all the fantastic people that I have had the opportunity to work with during my tenure at Adult NetSurprise. As far as I’m concerned, the Adult NetSurprise team is the most professional and dedicated group I could have had the pleasure of working with, and been able to call my friends. Kit, TDavid, Barry & Olga Hilton, and Rowdy are not only professional and effective; they also care about the Adult NetSurprise members and maintaining a quality & professionalism that was second to none. That’s what made the difference at Adult NetSurprise. I could try to list all the other members, sponsors and supporters of Adult NetSurprise that made it what it is, but then this would turn into an encyclopedia as opposed to a good bye. You all know who you are and please know that I thank you for making my time at Adult NetSurprise so special.

I am no longer involved with activities or promotions at Adult NetSurprise or Adult Webmaster Events.

Last Thursday, Ron (Fantasyman) called me and informed that, effective immediately, he was going to take over the day-to-day operations & pretty much everything at Adult NetSurprise and that my services were no longer needed. I will continue as a partner in Adult NetSurprise but it will be a non-active partnership. At this point, it serves no purpose to get into details or slapping facts out on the table, so I won’t. Suffice it to say, I’m not the guy to talk to about Adult NetSurprise stuff anymore, Ron is.

So, for promotional ideas and programs, advertising, training program development, special promotions, product launches, etc, etc, etc. please contact ron at cecash.com

I can be reached at kaiser at voilamarketing.com . Please don’t bother posting to me, I’m planning on taking a break from the boards.

Thank you for your time, Ladies and Gentleman….

Kaiser has left the building.

BradShaw
09-02-2003, 03:28 PM
He getting tried for pandering again?

Hopefully Kaiser went into rehab, he had some serious "issues".

Adultnetsurprise hits are going to be off 20% with only 4 employees left.

Last edited by BradShaw at Sep 2 2003, 11:38 AM

Anthony
09-02-2003, 03:29 PM
Best of luck!

Lately these three sisters have been visiting lately. Karma, Destiny, and Justice.

dantheman
09-02-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Anthony@Sep 2 2003, 02:37 PM
Best of luck!

Lately these three sisters have been visiting lately. Karma, Destiny, and Justice.
i dont know about karma or justice, but destiny cost mike price about 10 mils :ph34r:

Mike AI
09-02-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by dantheman+Sep 2 2003, 02:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dantheman @ Sep 2 2003, 02:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Anthony@Sep 2 2003, 02:37 PM
Best of luck!

i dont know about karma or justice, but destiny cost mike price about 10 mils :ph34r:[/b][/quote]
HAHAHA CLASSIC LINE!!

:rokk:

gonzo
09-02-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Sep 2 2003, 11:25 AM
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all the fantastic people that I have had the opportunity to work with during my tenure at Adult NetSurprise. As far as I’m concerned, the Adult NetSurprise team is the most professional and dedicated group I could have had the pleasure of working with, and been able to call my friends. Kit, TDavid, Barry & Olga Hilton, and Rowdy are not only professional and effective; they also care about the Adult NetSurprise members and maintaining a quality & professionalism that was second to none. That’s what made the difference at Adult NetSurprise. I could try to list all the other members, sponsors and supporters of Adult NetSurprise that made it what it is, but then this would turn into an encyclopedia as opposed to a good bye. You all know who you are and please know that I thank you for making my time at Adult NetSurprise so special.

I am no longer involved with activities or promotions at Adult NetSurprise or Adult Webmaster Events.

Last Thursday, Ron (Fantasyman) called me and informed that, effective immediately, he was going to take over the day-to-day operations & pretty much everything at Adult NetSurprise and that my services were no longer needed. I will continue as a partner in Adult NetSurprise but it will be a non-active partnership. At this point, it serves no purpose to get into details or slapping facts out on the table, so I won’t. Suffice it to say, I’m not the guy to talk to about Adult NetSurprise stuff anymore, Ron is.

So, for promotional ideas and programs, advertising, training program development, special promotions, product launches, etc, etc, etc. please contact ron at cecash.com

I can be reached at kaiser at voilamarketing.com . Please don’t bother posting to me, I’m planning on taking a break from the boards.

Thank you for your time, Ladies and Gentleman….

Kaiser has left the building.
I think he left to go to Dokk's for that end of summer BBQ....
Oh thats right that was postponed.

Hey Hooper heres another look into the crystal ball....
Taking over Day to day operations means GFY eats ANS.

Hmm I guess Kaiser wasnt pulling his weight around there eh Kath?

So I guess Kaiser is going back to working on all the adult sites he owns...thats how he knows all those programs converted like a mother.

Ill ask the question again here...hey KB...what adult sites do you have?

Winetalk.com
09-02-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Sep 2 2003, 03:51 PM

KB and Joe Lackey, aka Lensman,
owe me $1000 EACH....

gonzo
09-02-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Sep 2 2003, 12:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Sep 2 2003, 12:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--gonzo@Sep 2 2003, 03:51 PM

KB and Joe Lackey, aka Lensman,
owe me $1000 EACH....[/b][/quote]
Converts 1:200 ?

Dravyk
09-02-2003, 07:58 PM
Ant, wouldn't you agree? It really IS best when served cold.

MikeW
09-02-2003, 08:06 PM
OUCH.

Anthony
09-06-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk@Sep 2 2003, 04:06 PM
Ant, wouldn't you agree? It really IS best when served cold.
Yes, it burns the mouth when it's fresh out the oven.

But, yes it is delicious.

SykkBoy
09-06-2003, 05:15 PM
Imagine how this might have turned out if that whole "sell me NetPond for a dollar" thing had worked out?

TheNickBot
09-06-2003, 08:14 PM
My master has become a recluse.
I am programmed to respond as follows to this data :

ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahhahahahahahahha

Ant,Drav and Sykk :)

Additionally my master is prepared to make the same offer to R-n as R-n made my master, sykk :)

In fact , he may go all the way up to $3.50 (three fiddy) for adultnetsurprise.

Last edited by TheNickBot at Sep 6 2003, 04:32 PM

Anonymous
09-06-2003, 09:23 PM
TheNickBot - please tell your master his intelligence and wit are missed

Winetalk.com
09-07-2003, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by Anonymous@Sep 6 2003, 08:31 PM
TheNickBot - please tell your master his intelligence and wit are missed
ditto!

gonzo
09-07-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by TheNickBot@Sep 6 2003, 04:22 PM
My master has become a recluse.
I am programmed to respond as follows to this data :

ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahhahahahahahahha

Ant,Drav and Sykk :)

Additionally my master is prepared to make the same offer to R-n as R-n made my master, sykk :)

In fact , he may go all the way up to $3.50 (three fiddy) for adultnetsurprise.
Brings to mind a line out of a Police Song....

"turn your face to alabaster...when you find your servant is your master"

Please join us in welcoming Kre8t0r as the new Projects Manager here at Adult NetSurprise!

Kre8t0r will be taking care of the day to day operations over here including advertising, marketing, and site management. So- Expect some great new things to be coming out in the near future! We’re moving onward and upward here and will continue to strive to be the best Webmaster Resource around!

Questions? Comments? Interested in getting more promotion for your services? Please feel free to email Kre8t0r at: kre8t0r at adultnetsurprise.com

cj
09-07-2003, 10:02 PM
like sand through the hourglass ...

Hell Puppy
09-07-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Sep 7 2003, 06:41 PM
Please join us in welcoming Kre8t0r as the new Projects Manager here at Adult NetSurprise!

Kre8t0r will be taking care of the day to day operations over here including advertising, marketing, and site management. So- Expect some great new things to be coming out in the near future! We’re moving onward and upward here and will continue to strive to be the best Webmaster Resource around!

I wish Kre8tor best of luck, he'll need it.

But hey, only direction it can go is up!

gonzo
09-08-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Sep 7 2003, 06:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Sep 7 2003, 06:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--gonzo@Sep 7 2003, 06:41 PM

I wish Kre8tor best of luck, he'll need it.

But hey, only direction it can go is up![/b][/quote]
Hey it aint D$'s fault....I mean Kaisers fault. Just ask em.

Like you said how could someone fuck up with FM's money, access to all the webmasters via his list [when he was probably one of the biggest sponsors] plus take all the posters off of NetPond and pay em to post?

I guess in the end if you dont know DICK about websites or managing people it comes back to bite your ass?

Of course Im sure when they pissed down Dokks back this summer that didnt help matters either.

Its ok though...Confucy figured she could go over there and fuck with em using those super Mitnick like powers on the "midbees".

She just drools over that fur like CJ and KK.

cj
09-08-2003, 01:06 AM
hahahahahahhaaa

don't flatter yaself shithead!! its just a coat :rolleyes:

gonzo
09-08-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by cj@Sep 7 2003, 09:14 PM
hahahahahahhaaa

Its ok CJ...I wont tell anybody when you stroke it!

Dravyk
09-08-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Sep 7 2003, 11:41 PM
I guess in the end if you dont know DICK about websites or managing people it comes back to bite your ass?

Pearl nomination!!!

kath
09-08-2003, 02:57 PM
I knew you would appreciate that one Drav... :groucho:

Evil Chris
09-08-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk+Sep 8 2003, 01:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dravyk @ Sep 8 2003, 01:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--gonzo@Sep 7 2003, 11:41 PM

Pearl nomination!!![/b][/quote]
It's not a pearl if it's a plain FACT.

gonzo
09-08-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk+Sep 8 2003, 09:25 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dravyk @ Sep 8 2003, 09:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--gonzo@Sep 7 2003, 11:41 PM

Pearl nomination!!![/b][/quote]
Hahahaha....like Chris said its just the plain truth.

And if thats stirring shit them gimme a bigger oar.

kath
09-08-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Sep 8 2003, 12:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Sep 8 2003, 12:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Dravyk@Sep 8 2003, 09:25 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--gonzo@Sep 7 2003, 11:41 PM

Pearl nomination!!!

And if thats stirring shit them gimme a bigger oar.[/b][/quote]
Sometimes shit stirring is called for - but it's not an oar Gonzo dear, it's a plunger... you need to stir the shit around to loosen it up for flushing.

It's a stinky job, but somebody's got to do it. :yowsa:

gonzo
09-08-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by kath+Sep 8 2003, 12:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kath @ Sep 8 2003, 12:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@Sep 8 2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by -Dravyk@Sep 8 2003, 09:25 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--gonzo@Sep 7 2003, 11:41 PM

Pearl nomination!!!

And if thats stirring shit them gimme a bigger oar.
Sometimes shit stirring is called for - but it's not an oar Gonzo dear, it's a plunger... you need to stir the shit around to loosen it up for flushing.

It's a stinky job, but somebody's got to do it. :yowsa:[/b][/quote]
Stinky it might be but I'm just the guy to do it.

Can you turn the limelight a little more toward the middle?

Last edited by gonzo at Sep 8 2003, 12:18 PM

Hell Puppy
09-09-2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Sep 8 2003, 10:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Sep 8 2003, 10:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cj@Sep 7 2003, 09:14 PM
hahahahahahhaaa

Its ok CJ...I wont tell anybody when you stroke it![/b][/quote]
Are we still talking about the coat?

gonzo
09-09-2003, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Sep 8 2003, 08:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Sep 8 2003, 08:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@Sep 8 2003, 10:02 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--cj@Sep 7 2003, 09:14 PM
hahahahahahhaaa

Its ok CJ...I wont tell anybody when you stroke it!
Are we still talking about the coat?[/b][/quote]
CJ dont care

Hooper
09-09-2003, 01:26 AM
I dunno about some of the stuff said here, but Kaiser was always an awfully nice guy when I hung out with him and did the AWE tour.

We had a lot of good times, fun conversations and ridiculous naked frozen photos that will never be released to the public :)

There are only like 2 or 3 people in this biz that I wish ill will on.. and Kaiser isnt one of them. Being happy with someones demise is bad karma.

Last edited by Hooper at Sep 9 2003, 12:38 AM