PDA

View Full Version : Time to kick off 3rd Annual Oprano Pick'em

Mike AI
09-01-2003, 12:03 PM
Are you ready for some Football?!?! (http://natnetpickem.com)

:bjump: :bdance: :cdance: :gbounce: :redance:

Well it is time for the 3rd annual Oprano NFL Pick’em contest!! This years event will be the biggest ever thanks to our wonderful sponsors who are putting up some BIG LEAGUE prizes.

The grand prize for the overall winner will get a HUGE 57 inch Sony Wide Screen HD TV courtesy of http://natnet.com

The top Pick’em winner will also win a portable DVD player from http://purecash.com and as a bonus any active webmaster ( as defined as sending at least 5 signups over the period of the pickem contest) will take home another $1,000 in cash.

The top winner will also get dinner at Commander’s Palace in Vegas with Serge, and Mike AI as well as 2 VIP tickets the the Player Hater Ball III.

But there is MORE….. yes, can you believe that???

One again http://maxcash.com has come through with top prizes for WEEKLY winners. So there is 17 chances for you to win!! Weekly winners will have a choice of XBOX, or PlayStation 2.

Also for weekly winners http://webinc.com is going to give away $250 worth of custom graphic design.

We also have free content for winners from 3 of the best content providers in the biz........
AMA Content http://www.amacontent.com ,
Content-Club http://www.content-club.com and
SpankysContent http://www.spankyscontent.com

Fresh content is always needed!!

So what are you waiting for?? Get your chance to win all of these great prizes!! Every week there will be a winner!! Now all you have to do is make some room for that 57 inch Sony Wide Screen TV!!!

Are you ready for some Football?!?! (http://natnetpickem.com)

:bjump: :bdance: :cdance: :gbounce: :redance:

Sign up now http://natnetpickem.com http://natnetpickem.com http://natnetpickem.com http://natnetpickem.com http://natnetpickem.com

sextoyking
09-01-2003, 01:41 PM
Mike,

I can't wait for my Seahawks to kick ass this year :)

Thanks a bunch to Natnet for such a kick ass prize!!!!

Maxcash, great prizes also..

:bdance: :bwave: :bjump: :cdance:

Mike AI
09-01-2003, 02:31 PM
Todd - I am looking forward to winning a few weeks - I have somebanners and FPAs I need made!!

Wanna put a bet on Saints/Seahawks game?? Do you know what the point spread is??

*KK*
09-01-2003, 02:35 PM
Whats the cutoff on the picks and what day are you setting the spread into the picks?

Mike AI
09-01-2003, 02:45 PM
KK when Mutt wakes up, I will ascertain that information! :D

I would make the same bet with you a I did with CJ, but I know I would lose!! At least with CJ I have a chance!

Mutt
09-01-2003, 03:29 PM
The company that makes the software sets the lines, they use spreads with half points so there are no 'pushes', every game has a winner and a loser.

As for what day the next week's games are available to be picked I'll have to check on that, probably Tuesday or Wednesday. In the cases of games played on Thursday or Saturday you can make those picks and come back and make the rest of your picks for Sunday and Monday night.

Deadline for getting picks in for Sunday is 1 PM EST. I won't be able to help anybody if they're late. We'll send out reminders and of course on the board here.

Don't miss getting your pick in for the first game of the season on Thursday night!

http://www.natnetpickem.com

*KK*
09-01-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Sep 1 2003, 10:53 AM

I would make the same bet with you a I did with CJ, but I know I would lose!! At least with CJ I have a chance!
You tell me what the bet is and I'll let you know if I plan to win ;)

clemsontiger
09-01-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Sep 1 2003, 04:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Sep 1 2003, 04:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Sep 1 2003, 10:53 AM

You tell me what the bet is and I'll let you know if I plan to win ;)[/b][/quote]
:grrr:

Fiesty

-Peaches son

Mike AI
09-01-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Sep 1 2003, 03:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Sep 1 2003, 03:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Sep 1 2003, 10:53 AM

You tell me what the bet is and I'll let you know if I plan to win ;)[/b][/quote]

KK the bet I have with CJ, is a show and tell. If I win you show me yours, if you win I show you mine....

:P

cj
09-01-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Sep 1 2003, 01:53 PM

*ahem*

are you calling me easy!?!??!?!?!?!

:biglaugh:

i'll have you know i've been practising and feeling pretty confident this year!

still looking for a coach though :rolleyes:

KK, i think mike needs to throw in a few extra bonuses if he loses - suggestions?!

sextoyking
09-01-2003, 07:46 PM
Mike,

dang the NO / Seattle game is this next Sunday, I'm gonna miss it. Leave for Europe Sunday Morning.

Let's just bet winner or looser on the game ok?

If the Saints win I will have the team do 50 Banners for you and 2 Full Page ads.

If the Seahawks win, you will get a simple basic t-shirt made and the letters on the front of it will say.

I Am a proud liberal, vote for a democrat in 2004.

Then take a couple of digital photo's and post online please.

:)

let me know if it's a bet.

thanks

todd

Last edited by sextoyking at Sep 1 2003, 04:55 PM

Billy
09-01-2003, 08:16 PM
Todd I love that bet !!

I think it's a good deal. now lets see if Mike has faith in the Saints !!

Going back to watching Tulane play !

Mike AI
09-01-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@Sep 1 2003, 06:54 PM
Mike,

dang the NO / Seattle game is this next Sunday, I'm gonna miss it. Leave for Europe Sunday Morning.

Let's just bet winner or looser on the game ok?

If the Saints win I will have the team do 50 Banners for you and 2 Full Page ads.

If the Seahawks win, you will get a simple basic t-shirt made and the letters on the front of it will say.

I Am a proud liberal, vote for a democrat in 2004.

Then take a couple of digital photo's and post online please.

:)

let me know if it's a bet.

thanks

todd

You are on Todd!! Straight up....

Though the Seahawks are 6 point favorites!!

Mike AI
09-01-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by cj+Sep 1 2003, 06:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Sep 1 2003, 06:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Sep 1 2003, 01:53 PM

*ahem*

are you calling me easy!?!??!?!?!?!

i'll have you know i've been practising and feeling pretty confident this year!

still looking for a coach though :rolleyes:

KK, i think mike needs to throw in a few extra bonuses if he loses - suggestions?![/b][/quote]
CJ the way I pick, I might very well lose.... I know KK will kick my ass....

I can think of some extra bonuses..... :awinky: :inlove: :P But they might have to include Katie!! ( what have I sunk to?? Using my wife as a prop for bets??!?! )

:yowsa: :yowsa:

sextoyking
09-01-2003, 08:41 PM
Mike,

straight up is cool with me bro:)

thanks!!!!!

will check the scores monday when I arrive in vienna :)

cj
09-01-2003, 08:42 PM
LOL

why didn't you say katie was included in the deal!?!?!

that makes it a whole different ballgame ....

:yowsa:

Mike AI
09-01-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by cj@Sep 1 2003, 07:50 PM
LOL

why didn't you say katie was included in the deal!?!?!

that makes it a whole different ballgame ....

:yowsa:
HEHE Thing is I am pretty sure Katie did better then me last year. She was even tied for a weekly winner but lost out on the points part on Monday Night Football.

Good thing about being married, we do everything together....

:hic:

cj
09-01-2003, 08:56 PM
ok well katie can't make the bet but she can be involved in the activities thereafter :okthumb:

i don't want to take on anyone who is an actual challenge :P :P :P

Billy
09-01-2003, 09:08 PM
CJ.. I think you are right on the money with those coments..
Bet against Mike if sports.. not Katie : )

cj
09-01-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Billy@Sep 1 2003, 08:16 PM

how about you billy, do you have any side bets with anyone? :o

Mike AI
09-01-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by cj+Sep 1 2003, 08:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Sep 1 2003, 08:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Billy@Sep 1 2003, 08:16 PM

how about you billy, do you have any side bets with anyone? :o[/b][/quote]

CJ I think he has a private one with Fay!!

They can relive Montreal....

cj
09-01-2003, 09:16 PM
:yowsa: :huh: :o :yowsa:

details please!!!!!!!

Lisa
09-01-2003, 10:04 PM
So the picks we put in the other day were just practice ones, not real ones? To test the software? Or they were the real deal?

If they were pretend ones methinks you better mail everyone cos no doubt there's gonna be more people just as confuzzled as me. :D

*KK*
09-01-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Sep 1 2003, 03:20 PM

KK the bet I have with CJ, is a show and tell. If I win you show me yours, if you win I show you mine....

Well to hear you talk about 'yours' there's nothing much to see. Can't we make a bet involving some new shoes or something? ;)

Billy
09-01-2003, 11:08 PM
I am always up to a side bet : )

Mike.. I still dont know what you are talking about with Fay !

I need to find somebody I can beat to bet..

Brad ???

Mike AI
09-01-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Sep 1 2003, 09:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Sep 1 2003, 09:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Sep 1 2003, 03:20 PM

Well to hear you talk about 'yours' there's nothing much to see. Can't we make a bet involving some new shoes or something? ;)[/b][/quote]

I know your tastes KK, I cannot afford your shoes!!

:rolleyes:

*KK*
09-02-2003, 12:12 AM
Stop buying so many cars dammit, this is the first year in I want to say 20 that Pucci's made shoes... I'm after the entire collection!

cj
09-02-2003, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by *KK*@Sep 1 2003, 09:30 PM
Well to hear you talk about 'yours' there's nothing much to see. Can't we make a bet involving some new shoes or something? ;)
:okthumb: :okthumb: :okthumb:

i like that idea way better!

*KK*
09-02-2003, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by cj+Sep 1 2003, 08:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Sep 1 2003, 08:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--*KK*@Sep 1 2003, 09:30 PM
:okthumb: :okthumb: :okthumb:

i like that idea way better![/b][/quote]
A girl after my own heart :inlove:

amacontent
09-02-2003, 03:52 AM
YEAH BABY< PUSSY AND FOOTBALL.

SweetT
09-02-2003, 01:34 PM
We are pumped about being a sponsor of the NatNetPickem.....this year should ROCK!!! :rokk:

I, of course, am feeling a little less pumped than I was a few weeks ago....but if the Falcons come out of the first four games at 2-2, you will see a renewed sense of excitement from yours truly!!!!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL????

--T

Buff
09-02-2003, 04:18 PM
I could use that TV.

sarettah
09-02-2003, 04:24 PM
Yeeeehaaaaaaawwwww.............

Finally time for a real sport !!!!!!

The Chiefies gonna kick some San Diego ass this wekend............ :yowsa:

*KK*
09-02-2003, 04:49 PM
Speaking of SD, who is their qb for Sunday? Fluties going on IR as well?

jimmyf
09-02-2003, 07:28 PM
Thanks 2 everyone for putting up the prises,

kath
09-03-2003, 12:29 AM
I'm not going to brag about anything in this pool - except maybe my shot at winning WORST picks - lol I'm here to make the rest of you look better... even the guy that doesn't know what a football looks like. lol

BTW... is there a prize for WORST picks??? :biglaugh:

GOOD LUCK all... I heard this was THE game last year, looking forward to seeing it first-hand in action!

:rokk:

voodooman
09-03-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by sarettah@Sep 2 2003, 02:32 PM
Yeeeehaaaaaaawwwww.............

Finally time for a real sport !!!!!!

The Chiefies gonna kick some San Diego ass this wekend............ :yowsa:
I knew there was SOMETHING I liked about you.

Any Chiefs fan is a fan of mine, errr friend of mine.

T-Rav
09-03-2003, 10:55 AM
I know I signed up last week, but it is not accepting my user name and password.

Did something change? Or should I just sign up again?

sharky
09-03-2003, 10:59 AM
T-rav!

where you been man?

Hit me up on ICQ if you don't mind:-)

Tonda_WEGCash
09-03-2003, 11:30 AM
My Thursday night pick is in...I am still debating on my weekend picks.

I want that TV but whoever gets it should have to throw a kickoff party next year...what do you say?

*KK*
09-03-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Tonda_WEGCash@Sep 3 2003, 07:38 AM

I want that TV but whoever gets it should have to throw a kickoff party next year...what do you say?
Agreed. I don't know what I'd do with that TV, heck I dont watch enough TV to need it, but I bet it would look nice in my living room when people came over ;)

Peaches
09-03-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Tonda_WEGCash@Sep 3 2003, 11:38 AM

It won't fit in my house (and neither would more than 10 webmasters - standing up....), so when I win it, I'll sell it cheap or donate it. :nyanya:

Peaches
09-03-2003, 02:37 PM
No more autopick? :(

Tonda_WEGCash
09-03-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Sep 3 2003, 12:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Sep 3 2003, 12:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Tonda_WEGCash@Sep 3 2003, 07:38 AM

Agreed. I don't know what I'd do with that TV, heck I dont watch enough TV to need it, but I bet it would look nice in my living room when people came over ;)[/b][/quote]
Don't you already have a big screen?

Vick
09-03-2003, 02:50 PM
Nice prizes!!!

Looking at the prize page I see there is a bonus prize courtesy of National Net if you win and pick the Super Bowl Champ correctly

When/how is the Super Bowl Champ Prediction made?

Mike AI
09-03-2003, 10:55 PM
Make your picks soon - there is a game tommorow - Thursday!!

http://natnetpickem.com

dantheman
09-04-2003, 08:54 AM
where's that damn random button :)