PDA

View Full Version : Schwarzenegger loves gangbangs and drugs!

Mike AI
08-27-2003, 07:15 PM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/arnoldoui1.html

Schwarzenegger's Sex Talk
In 1977 interview, actor spoke of orgies, drugs, and homosexuality
AUGUST 27--Arnold Schwarzenegger once told a magazine interviewer about participating in an orgy with other bodybuilders, noting that "everybody jumped on" the woman involved and "took her upstairs where we all got together." The California Republican added that not every muscleman participated in the gang bang, "just the guys who can fuck in front of other guys. Not everybody can do that. Some think that they don't have a big-enough cock, so they can't get a hard-on."

Schwarzenegger's lewd talk appeared in the August 1977 issue of Oui, a now-defunct adult magazine published by Playboy. The five-page Schwarzenegger interview was conducted by author Peter Manso and flagged on the magazine's cover with the headline, "Arnold Schwarzenegger on the Sex Secrets of Bodybuilders."

At the time of the Oui story, Schwarzenegger, then 29, was appearing in "Pumping Iron," a documentary on the bodybuilding circuit. In the Q&A with Manso, today's gubernatorial wannabe spoke about his sex life, drug usage, and belief that men "shouldn't feel like fags just because they want to have nice-looking bodies."

[Click here to read the entire Schwarzenegger interview.]

Schwarzenegger even entertained a question about his penis size. When Manso asked, "Is your cock disproportionate to the rest of you?" Schwarzenegger replied, "Well, that depends on what you mean by disproportionate. The cock isn't a muscle, so it doesn't grow in relation to the shoulders, say, or the pectorals. You can't make it bigger through exercise, that's for sure." He added that "women have told me they're curious about its size--you know, outgoing chicks who're just trying to be outrageous or horny. I hear all kind of lines, including 'Oh, you're hurting me; you're so big.' But it means nothing. Bodybuilders' cocks are the same size as everyone else's."

Asked if he felt "exploited" by women who pursued him because of his physique, Schwarzenegger said, "No, I'd feel used only if I didn't get something out of it. If a girl comes on strong and says, 'I really dig your body and I want to fuck the shit out of you,' I just decide whether or not I like her. If I do take her home, I try to make sure I get just as much out of it as she does. The word exploited therefore wouldn't apply." Schwarzenegger later noted that once outside the gym, he forgets about bodybuilding: "I can look at a chick who's a little out of shape and if she turns me on, I won't hesitate to date her. If she's a good fuck, she can weigh 150 pounds, I don't care."

On the practice of abstaining from sex prior to a competition, Schwarzenegger rejected that approach: "I get laid on purpose. I can't sleep before a competition and I'm up all night, anyway, so instead of staring at the ceiling I figure I might as well find somebody and fuck." In fact, at the 1972 Mr. Olympia contest, "we had girls backstage giving head, then all of us went out and I won. It didn't bother me at all; in fact, I went out there feeling like King Kong," added Schwarzenegger.

When Manso asked whether he used "dope," Schwarzenegger replied, "Yes, grass and hash--no hard drugs. But the point is that I do what I feel like doing. I'm not on a health kick."

Asked whether he was "freaked out" by being in such close contact with guys at the gym, Schwarzenegger said, "Men shouldn't feel like fags just because they want to have nice-looking bodies...Gay people are fighting the same kind of stereotyping that bodybuilders are: People have certain misconceptions about them just as they do about us. Well, I have absolutely no hang-ups about the fag business..."

Other topics addressed by Schwarzenegger included:

* His dad Gustav, who was later revealed to have been a Nazi Party member: "My father was the local police chief and he led a very regular life."

* His early days training in Germany: "I was living in Munich at the time, hanging out with night people--entertainers, hookers, and bar owners--and I had a girlfriend who was a stripper. I was an innocent boy from a farm town, but I grew up fast in Munich."

* Southern California hijinks: "Bodybuilders party a lot, and once, in Gold's--the gym in Venice, California, where all the top guys train--there was a black girl who came out naked. Everybody jumped on her and took her upstairs, where we all got together." Asked by Manso if he was talking about a "gang bang," Schwarzenegger answered, "Yes, but not everybody, just the guys who can fuck in front of other guys. Not everybody can do that. Some think that they don't have a big-enough cock, so they can't get a hard-on. Having chicks around is the kind of thing that breaks up the intense training. It gives you relief, and then afterward you go back to the serious stuff."

ounique
08-28-2003, 12:49 PM
You know, I can't say if I'd be behind Arnie or not because I really have not read up on his views yet, but I will say that it's not cool to hold someone accountable today for things he's said over 20 years ago. Hell, two years ago I wasn't even the same person I am today, I'm 34 now and I have no idea what I'll be like when i'm in my 50's. The times were different back then and being a young bodybuilder did he ever think that he's want to run for govenor someday? And now that he's a mature adult, he's seen things that have made him want to make a change. I'd say, read what he has to say today and make your opinions and choices on that, not from some magazine article from the 70's.

Wow, who snuck this soapbox under my butt??? LOL! Sorry, just needed to vent. :)

Winetalk.com
08-28-2003, 01:07 PM
cock like cock...almost as big as mine
;-)))

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/entertainers/actors/arnold-schwarzenegger/anu1.jpg

JR
08-28-2003, 02:32 PM
Arnolds political views are here (http://abcrad.wmod.llnwd.net/a49/external/0102cABAAHQAAAAcDle6yKhvE1c0LnEJnNwFajD8QD92LOnSD/hannity/arnold_interview.wma)

he wants to take away Wigs guns!
:o :o :o

all that these articles will change is that it will be less cool to make fun of Clinton for Republicans and Democrats will have some pretty legitimate ammo to fire away.

He will still win.
poltics is the worlds greatest soap opera.

sarah_webinc
08-28-2003, 02:33 PM
by all reports he isn't that big anymore ;)

Don..I largely agree with you

wig
08-28-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by JR@Aug 28 2003, 01:40 PM
he wants to take away Wigs guns!
:o :o :o

That commie! :yowsa:

I still like him, though and expect him to win.

Hammer
08-28-2003, 02:51 PM
I was into bodybuilding at the time that Arnold made those comments and he was saying lots of stuff in those days to hype his movies. It was all said for shock value and I doubt if all of it was true. In the movie Pumping Iron he said that the feeling he got from a pump was better than sex. Hey, a good pump is a great feeling to have in the gym but we all know it ain't as good as sex. Just one more thing he said for effect.

VooMan
08-28-2003, 03:53 PM
hahaha I remember that movie...

"Is like cumming... I'm cumming in ze gym, I'm cumming when I'm wiz a woman... I'm cumming all ze time."

I enjoyed how he intimidated the hell out of Lou Ferrigno. He won that contest before they even got on stage. :okthumb:

gregtx
08-28-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Aug 27 2003, 03:23 PM

sounds like a typical day here at our office???

(minus the drugs of course) :P

Danny_C
08-28-2003, 05:05 PM
I agree we shouldn't dig up shit from 20 years ago (although it's not irrelevant... just shouldn't be used for final judgment)... but what about all the alleged groping that he's done in just the last few years?

Peaches
08-28-2003, 05:39 PM
And so it begins - the bringing up of old information when someone seeks public office. :unsure:

There are a LOT of people that would be great for public office, but would NEVER run because of crap like this being pulled up and paraded by the press. :angry:

kath
08-28-2003, 05:41 PM
I agree... shit, I don't want what I said/thought/did 20 years ago coming back on me. Ack - teenagers just don't have a clue! :yowsa:

That said... not so sure Arnie's got the right stuff anymore for California. The scary thing is that folks are recalling their recall votes and are considering keeping the same joker in office. Worse yet, Cruz Bustamante is running a close 2nd and that would be an even BIGGER mistake.

Why does politics always come down to the "lesser of the evils" contest?

:huh:

Mike AI
08-28-2003, 05:49 PM
This is California we are speaking about..... these articles can only get him MORE votes out there!

:D

Winetalk.com
08-28-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Aug 28 2003, 04:47 PM

There are a LOT of people that would be great for public office, but would NEVER run because of crap like this being pulled up and paraded by the press. :angry:
Peaches, thanks for your vote of confidence
;-)))

kath
08-28-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Aug 28 2003, 01:57 PM
This is California we are speaking about..... these articles can only get him MORE votes out there!

True... I keep forgetting where I am sometimes.

:zoinks:

A.A.
08-28-2003, 07:55 PM
I think he should stick to his pizza shop.
Oh yeah, if you don't get it check this out.
http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/arnie.htm

slavdogg
08-28-2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by A.A.@Aug 28 2003, 07:03 PM
I think he should stick to his pizza shop.
Oh yeah, if you don't get it check this out.
http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/arnie.htm
HAHAHAH

SweetT
08-28-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Aug 28 2003, 04:57 PM

Today on crossfire, James Carvell asked SF Mayor Willie Brown (Davis supporter) the following (paraphrased):

"Since we know that Arnold has admitted to having gang sex and California will elect him because of it, does that mean that Gray Davis will come out now and say that he, too, has been involved in gang sex??"

:zoinks:

--T

JR
08-29-2003, 02:36 AM
i think he will win no matter what. i don't believe that anyone is going to hurt his popularity enough to matter before the election. he is famous, he is popular, he is well liked and he is the perfect story book hero to save the day in a State in crisis.

i think it's easier to take someone that people are more or less neutral about and change peoples opinion about them in traditional politics that in is to take someone who is incredibly popular and destroy them to the extent that it would need to be done in this case.

slavdogg
08-29-2003, 03:23 AM
I wouldnt mind someone more concervative than Arnold to come in and clean up a lot of the problems we have here, like illegal imigrants, huge taxes, huge outflow of businesses and people.

JR
08-29-2003, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Aug 28 2003, 11:31 PM
I wouldnt mind someone more concervative than Arnold to come in and clean up a lot of the problems we have here, like illegal imigrants, huge taxes, huge outflow of businesses and people.
you mean somone who is willing to tackle illegal immigration that is not afraid to be demonized as a racist? that always blows me away. that issue seems like a lose/lose battle for a politician.

i never looked at numbers but it sure seemes like tons of CA money flows through Nevada corps. have they ever done anything to curb that?

slavdogg
08-29-2003, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by JR+Aug 29 2003, 02:37 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JR @ Aug 29 2003, 02:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--slavdogg@Aug 28 2003, 11:31 PM
you mean somone who is willing to tackle illegal immigration that is not afraid to be demonized as a racist? that always blows me away. that issue seems like a lose/lose battle for a politician.

i never looked at numbers but it sure seemes like tons of CA money flows through Nevada corps. have they ever done anything to curb that?[/b][/quote]
JR, Pete Wilson had huge support when he tried fixing some of the illegal immigration issues. remember prop 187, it was stuck down by the courts.

i never looked at numbers but it sure seemes like tons of CA money flows through Nevada corps. have they ever done anything to curb that?

JR the difference is, those companies or people employ others in California and keep jobs here. On the other hand, $10 billion a year flows out of this country and into Mexico from illegal and legal immigrants sending money home. It ONLY helps Mexico and hurts us. Has US gov done anything about it ??

Danny_C
08-29-2003, 09:40 AM
All this, and nobody has responded to my comment about Scwartzenegger's numerous groping accusations in just the last few years. That's hardly history. The guy has a problem.

Peaches
08-29-2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Danny_C@Aug 29 2003, 09:48 AM
All this, and nobody has responded to my comment about Scwartzenegger's numerous groping accusations in just the last few years. That's hardly history. The guy has a problem.
I've yet to read what I consider a legitimate complaint against him for "groping" - which IF it was a "problem" would have resulted in law suits and/or convictions B) .

Danny_C
08-29-2003, 11:50 AM
Nothing has been proven, but there's definitely a pattern. At least 4 or 5 women have made this claim in the past 5 years or so... that he pinches asses, pinches their tits, makes dirty comments, etc.

Peaches
08-29-2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Danny_C@Aug 29 2003, 11:58 AM
Nothing has been proven, but there's definitely a pattern. At least 4 or 5 women have made this claim in the past 5 years or so... that he pinches asses, pinches their tits, makes dirty comments, etc.
So do 99.9% of the men I know - even the gay ones. B)

Buff
08-29-2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by gregtx+Aug 28 2003, 03:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gregtx @ Aug 28 2003, 03:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Aug 27 2003, 03:23 PM

sounds like a typical day here at our office???

(minus the drugs of course) :P[/b][/quote]
Damn. I need to work where you work.

LittleC
08-29-2003, 06:14 PM
I would vote for him and fuck him :D

In the time he did the bodybuilding, he was great !

He always made me wanna...BITE

:agrin: