PDA

View Full Version : I went to bradshaw's office the other day...

Joesho1
08-21-2003, 06:13 PM
I offered to smoke the peace pipe with him..... but he and Serge wrere to busy smoking each others pipes...hahah anybody need a little service from you boy Bradly poo....
http://www.reelizmvideo.com/gfy/bradshaw.jpg

Mike AI
08-21-2003, 06:18 PM
Joe you could at least change up your cut and paste posts.

You are getting very boring, and now lazy.

The same post that gets people to laugh on GFY, when posted on Oprano makes people laugh AT YOU!

Catch a clue!

Joesho1
08-21-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Aug 21 2003, 02:26 PM
Joe you could at least change up your cut and paste posts.

You are getting very boring, and now lazy.

The same post that gets people to laugh on GFY, when posted on Oprano makes people laugh AT YOU!

Catch a clue!
Hey Mike see sig....Oh and Go Fuck yourself...

Mike AI
08-21-2003, 06:26 PM
Gosh you have totally disarmed me with your wit and humor...

sarettah
08-21-2003, 06:27 PM
http://www.geocities.com/the_shiftster/joesho.html

Hey Tenchi, who's that a picture of there?

Him? oh that's the lonely warrior, Joesho.

Joesho? Never heard of him.

His tale is strange but true one, do you want to hear it?

Sure why not I got time to kill.

Well, It all started long ago, on a planet called Jurai...
The king of Jurai had two sons and two daughters, the oldest son being named Joesho. He was to someday be emperor of Jurai, but he had habits that the king did not like, not at all.

What kind of habits?

He dressed not like a man.

Not like a man? what's that mean?

Like a woman Buu.

He was a crossdresser? No way!

yep he was, but aaany way, on with the legend. Joesho was eventually banned from the planet Jurai by the esteemed head council, they believed that anyone like that was in no way fit to lead the whole planet of Jurai, so he was exiled to a lonely planet in the sol system known as Earth. It was on this planet that he assumed a new name and Identify.

Joesho1
08-21-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Aug 21 2003, 02:35 PM
http://www.geocities.com/the_shiftster/joesho.html

Hey Tenchi, who's that a picture of there?

Him? oh that's the lonely warrior, Joesho.

Joesho? Never heard of him.

His tale is strange but true one, do you want to hear it?

Sure why not I got time to kill.

Well, It all started long ago, on a planet called Jurai...
The king of Jurai had two sons and two daughters, the oldest son being named Joesho. He was to someday be emperor of Jurai, but he had habits that the king did not like, not at all.

What kind of habits?

He dressed not like a man.

Not like a man? what's that mean?

Like a woman Buu.

He was a crossdresser? No way!

yep he was, but aaany way, on with the legend. Joesho was eventually banned from the planet Jurai by the esteemed head council, they believed that anyone like that was in no way fit to lead the whole planet of Jurai, so he was exiled to a lonely planet in the sol system known as Earth. It was on this planet that he assumed a new name and Identify.
Wow, sarah... that is a great compliment... I am glad I am able to provoke your creative juices like that... you are such a wonderful person. i would really like to see you make it big one day...keep trying, and i will keep inspiring,, all whilst you are still aspiring.....

Extreme John
08-21-2003, 08:49 PM
this thread is deep. :unsure:

sarettah
08-21-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Joesho@Aug 21 2003, 07:52 PM
Wow, sarah... that is a great compliment... I am glad I am able to provoke your creative juices like that... you are such a wonderful person. i would really like to see you make it big one day...keep trying, and i will keep inspiring,, all whilst you are still aspiring.....
Ok first of all GFYer...

get a clue...

sarah is probably some real cute chick that likes to show her tits a lot...

however...

sarettah is a big oogly mother fucker of a DUDE....

secondly... That particular tale was found with a google search on Joesho just to see what sprang up... Othere than that entry the rest were all various webmaster boards... So it looks like you are pretty much the only Joesho running around the net... So, I naturally assumed, especially after reading the first couple of paragraphs that the tale must be referring to you....

Joesho1
08-21-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Aug 21 2003, 05:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Aug 21 2003, 05:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Joesho@Aug 21 2003, 07:52 PM
Ok first of all GFYer...

get a clue...

sarah is probably some real cute chick that likes to show her tits a lot...

however...

sarettah is a big oogly mother fucker of a DUDE....

secondly... That particular tale was found with a google search on Joesho just to see what sprang up... Othere than that entry the rest were all various webmaster boards... So it looks like you are pretty much the only Joesho running around the net... So, I naturally assumed, especially after reading the first couple of paragraphs that the tale must be referring to you....[/b][/quote]
That's mister GFYer to you... oh BTW is Saratteh the googlie booglie ugly motherfucker a Jew name or what?

sextoyking
08-21-2003, 10:19 PM
Joelooser.

you keep bringing up "jews" in your threads. Is there a point to your racism or does it make you feel cool?

Don't think your getting a rise outta me, your not but it does get old. And I am sure you are just a keyboard warrior, as I know you wouldn't talk that kind of shit to any of us Jews at any convention....

sarettah
08-22-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Joesho@Aug 21 2003, 08:18 PM
That's mister GFYer to you... oh BTW is Saratteh the googlie booglie ugly motherfucker a Jew name or what?
Mister GFY ??? lolololololololololololololololololol

sarettah is my name, thats all..... period.....

what the fuck would religion have to do with it anyway....

What has anyone of the Jewish persuasion done to bother you so much... What personal slight have you had... How have you been harmed by the Jewish people.... Other than having them send you checks for sending them signups ??

Trev
08-22-2003, 04:52 AM
For the love of all that is right and good can someone please kick this cunt to the kerb!!!

Mike or Serge I know you don't like to ban people but I feel I must implore you to remove this mindless cretin from these boards.

Joesho ya fuck

Joesho1
08-22-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@Aug 21 2003, 06:27 PM
Joelooser.

you keep bringing up "jews" in your threads. Is there a point to your racism or does it make you feel cool?

Don't think your getting a rise outta me, your not but it does get old. And I am sure you are just a keyboard warrior, as I know you wouldn't talk that kind of shit to any of us Jews at any convention....
First of all, as with most of your assumtions, you are making a wrong assesment here, ...

I only asked if it was a Jew name so that I could know it's origin.. I have NOTHING against Jewish people because they are Jewish, I do not believe they should get away with the murder they comit in palestine, But that is because I am not against any race for there race as the sole basis of my disagreement with them. (it should be noted here that I am not for the murders that the Arabs are comitting either, wouldn't want you to keep the wrong assumption here)

I made the "I am a white guy" comment that you refer to from another thread in a context that in your own deep seeded racist views, you mistook to be a racist statement. Since I was born here in the USA I do not speak native american tounge therefore I a do not speak native, I am a white guy do you understand now? or should I go a little slower for you?

I believe if you know a persons heritage, then you have some insight into their deep beliefs, (you must first WANT to understand these heritages before you can pass any kind of intelligent judgement upon them) I do want to know, and meet as many different cultures as I can! I believe this is truly one of lifes most precious treasures to possess (knowledge, in case I lost you)

It seems to me , that without even meeting someone, and just by looking at a few posts on a board, that is only in existence to help one draw attention to oneself, you seem to have figured something as complex as another human beings soul essence, and inner beliefs out.... Then you actually have the audassity to call them simpleminded .... go figure that one out... Who is the simple minded... the person that already knows everything? or the person that wants to learn everything?

Joesho1
08-22-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Trev@Aug 22 2003, 01:00 AM
For the love of all that is right and good can someone please kick this cunt to the kerb!!!

Mike or Serge I know you don't like to ban people but I feel I must implore you to remove this mindless cretin from these boards.

Joesho ya fuck
So again since I am the simple minded one here,

could you point out how this post is better, and so much more valuable , than some of my posts?

...should I call you a name too?.... o.k. how about this one hmmm BUTFACE hows that...does that make you think your smarter than me?

Oh could you please tell me what Original ,not done before product you created in the adult industry?

I can show you mine if you would like....

sarettah
08-22-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Joesho@Aug 22 2003, 02:34 PM
I only asked if it was a Jew name so that I could know it's origin.. I have NOTHING against Jewish people because they are Jewish, I do not believe they should get away with the murder they comit in palestine, But that is because I am not against any race for there race as the sole basis of my disagreement with them. (it should be noted here that I am not for the murders that the Arabs are comitting either, wouldn't want you to keep the wrong assumption here)

I believe if you know a persons heritage, then you have some insight into their deep beliefs, (you must first WANT to understand these heritages before you can pass any kind of intelligent judgement upon them) I do want to know, and meet as many different cultures as I can! I believe this is truly one of lifes most precious treasures to possess (knowledge, in case I lost you)

Jews committing murder in palestine ?? All of them ?? I thought Israel was involved in a war with the Palestinian Authority... Stupid me... Thanks for enlightening me with the fact that "all Jews" are committing murder in palestine.....

Was wondering oh great enlightened Joesho, do all Jews live in Israel ??
Do all Jews support Israel ??
Where is the highest population density of Jewish people in the world ??

--------------------------------------------------------------

So, everyone with a common background thinks alike, eh ??? Examine what you read there... Try to see that it is a blatantly racist and bigoted statement at best and demonstrates your extreme shortsightedness....

Basedon statements like that I guess I can extrapolate that:

all muslims are terrorists and furthermore all Arabs are terrorists.
All Native Americans are drunks and hate white folks
All White people hate Black folks
All Black people eat watermelon and fried chicken all the time
and finally all White guys are idiots...........

Joesho1
08-22-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Aug 22 2003, 12:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Aug 22 2003, 12:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Joesho@Aug 22 2003, 02:34 PM

Jews committing murder in palestine ?? All of them ?? I thought Israel was involved in a war with the Palestinian Authority... Stupid me... Thanks for enlightening me with the fact that "all Jews" are committing murder in palestine.....

Was wondering oh great enlightened Joesho, do all Jews live in Israel ??
Do all Jews support Israel ??
Where is the highest population density of Jewish people in the world ??

--------------------------------------------------------------

So, everyone with a common background thinks alike, eh ??? Examine what you read there... Try to see that it is a blatantly racist and bigoted statement at best and demonstrates your extreme shortsightedness....

Basedon statements like that I guess I can extrapolate that:

all muslims are terrorists and furthermore all Arabs are terrorists.
All Native Americans are drunks and hate white folks
All White people hate Black folks
All Black people eat watermelon and fried chicken all the time
and finally all White guys are idiots...........[/b][/quote]
O.K. the first answear is Yes it is Jews comitting the murders in Palestine...

The second answear is no I do not think all Jews in the country are involved in the murders or...live in isreal, hate arabs, etc...

I was not aware that the kids the israeli tanks run down so that there soldiers could terroize them , and break their arms for throwing stones at there tank... was the Palestinian authority...

Yes all Jews do support Isreal... they have to it is the basis of there identity...(you should know that already...oh oh somebody better consult the rabbi soon)

I would say it is either the US... or possibly Russia... I would like to know the answear if you actually know it..

If this was a test I would answear the US though... cause we blindly support Isreal even though it causes us all the problems .... (usually comes down to trying to woo the jewish vote) and Russia seems to lean more toward the Arabs in matters involving the peace process....

sarettah
08-22-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Joesho@Aug 22 2003, 04:08 PM
Yes all Jews do support Isreal... they have to it is the basis of there identity...(you should know that already...oh oh somebody better consult the rabbi soon)

Then how do you explain this or any of the other 552,000 hits you get when you type "jews against israel" into Google.

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2003/03/...a/index_np.html (http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2003/03/13/neturei_karta/index_np.html)

"If they could, though, their message would mirror that of ANSWER, the zealously anti-Zionist group that called the march. Israel, the rabbis believe, is the source of all the world's suffering, as well as the catalyst for a war driving the world toward catastrophe. America, says Rabbi Chaim Sofer, has been "hijacked by Zionists"

I dont even think you realize how blatantly bigoted you come off....

Heres a clue when you are talkingf about people and what they are like... If you have the words "all", "always" or "never" in the sentence, then it is probably wrong......

I will answer more later, right now I have to go pick up my daughter.........

Joesho1
08-22-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Aug 22 2003, 01:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Aug 22 2003, 01:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Joesho@Aug 22 2003, 04:08 PM

Then how do you explain this or any of the other 552,000 hits you get when you type "jews against israel" into Google.

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2003/03/...a/index_np.html (http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2003/03/13/neturei_karta/index_np.html)

"If they could, though, their message would mirror that of ANSWER, the zealously anti-Zionist group that called the march. Israel, the rabbis believe, is the source of all the world's suffering, as well as the catalyst for a war driving the world toward catastrophe. America, says Rabbi Chaim Sofer, has been "hijacked by Zionists"

I dont even think you realize how blatantly bigoted you come off....

Heres a clue when you are talkingf about people and what they are like... If you have the words "all", "always" or "never" in the sentence, then it is probably wrong......

I will answer more later, right now I have to go pick up my daughter.........[/b][/quote]
I agree with this part.... does this mean that I am a bigot too?

I was more referring to the fact that Jews have too support the right to an exsistance of Isreal.... not wether or not they agreed with the modern day practices of their homeland...

I will always believe in the USA... but I think Bush and the right wingers... may be the cause of the end of humanity as we know it! does this mean that I think that all of the US people that support the US are the bad guys?

I think we are saying the same things...and sounds to me like we may even share some of the same beliefs... but you chose to jump on me instantly when you saw Serge and the rest of the group ....hmmm I am now confused by you... I think you have some intellect to you, and i think you want to be strong for the right reaqsons (to help the common man) Yet with your pretencious pomp and padgentry you have decide to become an elitist.... hmmm I will have to ponder that next week a little longer... I too have some family obligations .... I might bring you some pics of the Oregon coast... I will see what the posts look like on Monday.....

Lets make a bet... i bet Israel kills more Palestinians over the weekend than Palestinians kill Israelis over the weekend... what do you think?

Extreme John
08-22-2003, 06:35 PM
O.k, Ill grab the sandbox, let's all jump in, bring your pails too. :rokk:

sarettah
08-23-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Joesho@Aug 22 2003, 05:07 PM
but you chose to jump on me instantly when you saw Serge and the rest of the group ....hmmm I am now confused by you...

Yet with your pretencious pomp and padgentry you have decide to become an elitist....
No, I chose to jump you after you showed your ignorance by making certain comments... Rarely do I jump in just because the rest of the group does.... and especially not if Serge is in there...

Serge can handle all of his own battles just fine, he doesn't need my help..

What "pretentious pomp and pageantry" are you referring to ? As to me being "elitist"..lololol.... I am just a regular old person, nothing elite here.. Just like most of Oprano....

aeon
08-23-2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Joesho@Aug 21 2003, 05:18 PM
http://www.handi-sex-links.com/samples/e-penis.jpg

best of luck -
aeon