PDA

View Full Version : Oprano Presents THE NATNET PICKEM!

Mutt
08-20-2003, 08:28 AM
IT'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK .......... BIGGER, BADDER AND WITH A BRAND NEW TITLE SPONSOR - OPRANO BRINGS YOU THE NATNET PICKEM CONTEST!

AFFLIATE PROGRAMS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, DESIGN COMPANIES, WHATEVER YOU DO, JOIN NATIONAL NET HOSTING, MAXCASH, PURECASH AND OPRANO BY PUTTING UP SOME CASH AND/OR PRIZES TO MAKE THIS CONTEST BLOW UP LIKE CHRISTINA AGUILERA!

WE CAN RUN THIS YEAR'S PICKEM WITH DIVISIONS - WE CAN RUN IT WITH 4 DIVISIONS WHERE EACH DIVISION ARE CHATBOARDS - OPRANO DIVISION, GFY DIVISION, NETPOND DIVISION, ETC - COMPETING AGAINST EACH OTHER WHERE EACH CHATBOARD CROWNS A CHAMPION AND THEN PLAYS OFF FOR THE OVERALL SEASON CHAMPIONSHIP!

OR............. WE'LL OFFER THE DIVISIONS TO AFFILIATE PROGRAMS, PUT UP A PRIZE FOR THE DIVISION CHAMPION AND THE DIVISION IS NAMED AFTER YOUR PROGRAM. GIVE YOUR AFFILIATE WEBMASTERS AN EXTRA PRIZE IF THEY CAN WIN YOUR DIVISION!!!

INTERESTED IN SPONSORING? CHECK IT OUT HERE!

http://www.natnetpickem.com

CONTACT SERGE OR MIKEAI TODAY!

KICKOFF IS SEPTEMBER 4TH SO DON'T DELAY!

:bjump:

voodooman
08-20-2003, 08:43 AM
Lets get it on!!!!!!!!!

Sharpie
08-20-2003, 10:52 AM
I will give the 15,000+ Spanky Collection as a prize...... - it's everything you see on the site at http://www.spankyscontent.com (Every model profolio includes all her docs.) 1,000% legal. LMK

Robert
08-20-2003, 10:57 AM
Yeah! :rokk:

Billy
08-20-2003, 01:21 PM
Mutts in the house !!!

Without his avatar but he is here !!

sextoyking
08-20-2003, 02:12 PM
Go Seahawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa
08-20-2003, 08:04 PM
Mutt! Good to see you, we missed you! :bdance: :bjump: :bdance:

I suck at this pickem stuff but I'm gonna have a go anyway. :)

SweetT
08-20-2003, 08:53 PM
NatNet Pickem is going to ROCK this year....well now that I can't back out of it, anyway.....the truth is, just as soon as I saw Vick go down on Saturday I called Mike and tried to back out of it.....but he said that I had already signed up and that he couldnt change it....so I am here :)

OK, just kidding.....maybe I will go out on a limb here and say that if the Falcons were to win the SuperBowl I would multiply the prize by like 5 times or something....probably an easy bet, huh?? :)

Anyway....can't wait til we announce the prizes....this is going to be the best prizes yet!!!

--T

BradShaw
08-20-2003, 08:55 PM
Who is going to play QB for the Falcons? Tony? Vooman?

SweetT
08-20-2003, 08:59 PM
Dan Reevs would need a shitload more Zocor if me or VooMan were Quarterbacking!!!!

{Singing} Put me in coach...I'm ready to play...today{/singing}

:rokk:

--T

VooMan
08-20-2003, 09:07 PM
Yeah... me playing football... now THAT'S funny!

Although I could always mow the grass on the field... B)

sleuth
08-21-2003, 12:17 AM
:redance: :redance: :bdance: YO YO GO SEAHAWKS
can' wait lets go football :hic:

Toolz
08-21-2003, 02:13 AM
Tony,

You and Voo will surely fair much better than your choice of backups. Johnson has half a chance to win some games while Vick's out but it's tough when you lose such a dynamic player who can do it all.

Luckily you're off the Lion's schedule this year and you don't have to pencil in that loss : :yowsa: