PDA

View Full Version : Are Ashcroft and the Justice Dept getting Tougher?

sextoyking
08-15-2003, 09:36 PM
Obscenity laws were vigorously enforced between 1987 and 1993, Morality in Media stated in a press release, but prosecutions were almost non-existent during the Clinton administration and the first two years of the current Bush administration.

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewCulture.asp?Pag...L20030811a.html (http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewCulture.asp?Page=\\Culture\\archive\\200308\\C UL20030811a.html)

BradShaw
08-15-2003, 10:00 PM
lightspeed, max hardcore, etc watch out.

Was meeting with my lawyer today and we were talking about just this. I was showing him a few sites, including the 2 above. All he could say was, federal prison.

Winetalk.com
08-15-2003, 10:03 PM
I hope Oprano, AND ALL REGISTERED USERS will be spared
;-)))

we are not #1 after all,
go for the head!!!!

Lens,
if I get your check,
I won't tell anybody who I think is #1
;-)))

Timon
08-17-2003, 05:56 AM
In an interview with Frontline, defendant and Extreme Associates co-owner Janet Romano (alias "Lizzie Borden") described the video as follows: "A girl being kidnapped, being forced to have sex against her will, being degraded...then being butchered at the end and spit on. She's being degraded."

Simulated rape is illegal just like animal and underage sex is illegal.

This case has nothing to do with the rest of us.

Almighty Colin
08-17-2003, 07:16 AM
I think a second Bush administration would more vigorously pursue obscenity cases. Often presidents in their second terms feel they can take the gloves off.

Forest
08-17-2003, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Colin@Aug 17 2003, 06:24 AM
I think a second Bush administration would more vigorously pursue obscenity cases. Often presidents in their second terms feel they can take the gloves off.
with no worries about re-election thats a pretty safe bet

do anything outside of the accepted "Norm" and you may feel someone tickling your ass with their finger...

and it WONT be serge

although im afraid you will wish it was