PDA

View Full Version : Goooooooooo BROWNIES!

Forest
08-15-2003, 08:05 PM
sorry ulfie

had to do it :P

watching the GB vs Cle game

Holcome is HOT!

I know its pre-season but the kid has a hell of an arm

:wnw: :wnw:

Fold you still boiling the water up there?

family on the lake got the power back about 5am but are still boiling the water
:(

ulfie
08-15-2003, 10:24 PM
You know Couch is going to "win" the job though, don't you? They have too much invested in him right now to not start him. Holcomb would be the better choice but I doubt he will be the starter on opening day. Couch doesn't have the arm to be a good pro in my opinion but he got #1 pick money so they will keep running him out there. Just my opinion.

Vick
08-15-2003, 11:51 PM
From what I hear in Cleveland both the players and fans want Holcomb as the starting QB but Couch has gotten paid bigger money so he'll end up the starter

If the Browns don't get off to a good start look for Holcomb to be the starter, or maybe a lineman will throw a "lookout" block which might leave Couch vulnerable

Forest
08-16-2003, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by ulfie@Aug 15 2003, 09:32 PM
You know Couch is going to "win" the job though, don't you? They have too much invested in him right now to not start him. Holcomb would be the better choice but I doubt he will be the starter on opening day. Couch doesn't have the arm to be a good pro in my opinion but he got #1 pick money so they will keep running him out there. Just my opinion.
I HOPE your wrong

investment is the WRONG reason to start a player and butch davis has said that

guess we will know tommorow

and I agree couch NEEDS to become much more versatile if he is going to stay a pro

Ulfie is Pitt playing Cle this year?

Ill fly up for that one!!!!!

can we sit next to eachother???

:rokk: :P

Last edited by Forest at Aug 16 2003, 04:41 AM

ulfie
08-16-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Forest@Aug 16 2003, 04:40 AM
I HOPE your wrong

and I agree couch NEEDS to become much more versatile if he is going to stay a pro

Of course, the Steelers play the Browns twice every year since they are in the same division. Of course it's usually 2 Steeler wins as well :)

October 5th in Pittsburgh
November 23rd in Cleveland

Good luck getting tickets for less than a couple of hundred bucks each.

Forest
08-16-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by ulfie+Aug 16 2003, 08:44 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ulfie @ Aug 16 2003, 08:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Forest@Aug 16 2003, 04:40 AM
I HOPE your wrong

Of course, the Steelers play the Browns twice every year since they are in the same division. Of course it's usually 2 Steeler wins as well :)

October 5th in Pittsburgh
November 23rd in Cleveland

Good luck getting tickets for less than a couple of hundred bucks each.[/b][/quote]
Ulfie

your a player

you can afford a couple tickets

let me know which game we are going too

:okthumb: :salute: