PDA

View Full Version : Maxcash isn't paying

gmartfin
08-15-2003, 05:36 PM
3 months owed and nothing but lies about sending checks or paypal. I've now been put on ignore. they acknowledge owing the money but won't pay. :angry:

Mike AI
08-15-2003, 06:07 PM
For some reason I do not beleive this.

MaxCash has been top notch - paying thousands of webmasters, millions of dollars.

Danny_C
08-15-2003, 06:14 PM
Did they give you a reason? There may be a reason. They surely don't arbitrarily decide to stop paying profitable webmasters.

sharky
08-15-2003, 06:15 PM
doesn't seem to be adding up. lol

gregtx
08-15-2003, 06:30 PM
We never had a problem.. and still don't... great group of peeps at Maxcash...

Are there any other facts supporting your accusation?

Winetalk.com
08-15-2003, 06:44 PM
I got my last $50,000 check a month back in 2000...they
NEVER paid me $50k checks again!
;-))))

Diamond Jim
08-15-2003, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by gmartfin@Aug 15 2003, 04:44 PM
3 months owed and nothing but lies about sending checks or paypal. I've now been put on ignore. they acknowledge owing the money but won't pay. :angry:
Ah, the lovely smell of bullshit in the early evening....

Lemme guess.... $35.00

BradShaw
08-15-2003, 07:44 PM
what dj said.

XXXPhoto
08-15-2003, 07:45 PM
Hmmm...

MaxCash- Long standing company that has been around since the beginning and helped build the adult web

VERSUS

gmartfin- Person w/ two posts under their belt whining on public board

Sounds worse than one of Tyson's early PPV fights... lol

Snoops
08-15-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by gmartfin@Aug 15 2003, 01:44 PM
Hey :)

For the record - the ONLY times a webmaster is not paid for signups are:

1) they have been found to be a frauduent webmaster (violating TOS, cheating, etc)

2) They are being investigated for fraudulent practices in advertising us - if they are cleared - they are paid all monies owed. If they are found to be fraudulent - see #1

:o)

Thanx for all the support guys - I don't know this guy's story, but I do know that if he is not getting paid, there is a VERY good reason and I also know that if it is an accounting oversight (which happens rarely - we are all human ya know), it will be corrected - but, unfortunately, the acctg dept doesn't read the boards and since this guy seems to prefer to vent on a board instead of getting a maxcash rep's help - I really can't help him much at this point :o)

gmartfin: if you'd like me to look into it - please email me at snoops@maxcash.com - if you're account is under investigation for fraud however, there will be nothing I can do. :)

Hugs to Serge and MikeAI :o)

sextoyking
08-15-2003, 09:19 PM
Hi,

Maxcash has been paying webmasters for many many years, no doubt about that at all.

Maxcash doesn't pay, that's like saying I don't use sex toys :)

Last edited by sextoyking at Aug 15 2003, 06:27 PM

Vick
08-15-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@Aug 15 2003, 08:27 PM
Maxcash doesn't pay, that's like saying I don't use sex toys :)
Todd you kinky man - where there's a whip there's a way :yowsa:

and like everyone else has said

Maxcash is solid and has been for years, one of the class acts of the industry

and gmartfin who are you and where did the joins and traffic come from?
Looks like you have added to Maxcash's credibility (not that they need it) and detracted from yous

sarettah
08-16-2003, 12:11 AM
MaxCash Rocks :okthumb:

Forest
08-16-2003, 05:30 AM
gotta agree with the masses here

:okthumb:

Monk
08-16-2003, 07:37 AM
gfmartin is a stand-up guy from Webfather's board.

Maxcash is a stand-up program.

I suspect all this is.... is a misunderstanding here between the two.

Last edited by Monk at Aug 17 2003, 05:47 AM

Mike AI
08-16-2003, 11:54 AM
Snoops good to see you!! You really have to spend some more time on Oprano.... we miss you!

I think there is going to be more and more posts like this about all programs in the up coming months. Due to the new rules VISA is putting out, its going to be important that programs purge themselves of unproductive webmasters, and webmasters who are scammers. Fraud and chargebacks will be 2 important issues to watch out on.

Snoops
08-17-2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Aug 16 2003, 08:02 AM
Snoops good to see you!! You really have to spend some more time on Oprano.... we miss you!

Thanx Mike - yes, I know I need to - I've been kinda missing on the boards - working my ass off like so many others - I'm just not as good at multi-tasking as a lot of ya'll :)

Monk - hey bud - long time no see :o) If it is a misunderstanding, he really needs to email me the info and his username and let me see what I can find out - I can't do sh*t from the info he posted on the board, ya know?

:o)