PDA

View Full Version : David G Marshlack (Candid Hosting / Datahosters)

Frankie (DH)
08-14-2003, 10:01 AM
David G Marshlack / Shane Penrod / John Chambers,

Hey crooks. I'll give you guys until tomorrow morning to pay me the balance of the money you owe me.

You guys know I busted my ass for well over a year building up Datahosters. Then you hounded me to either get on your network or purchase my business, you got what you wanted but you don't want to pay for it.

That's not very nice, is it?

To top it all off according to our agreement you were supposed to HONOR the commitments I had with my customers at the time. I have written statements from close to 30 of those customers stating otherwise.

I'll wait to hear from you, my phone numbers are no secret.

For everyone reading this, stand by. I'm pretty sure I can post all the proof I have, as it will soon become public record if a lawsuit is filed. I will confirm with my attorney and post everything I have should that be in my best interest. If not, I'll keep everyone updated on that company full of scumbags.

-Frankie D.

Billy
08-14-2003, 10:05 AM
Hummm I remember seeing Mutt post about Candid being sold, I wonder if this is a little to late to be addressing to Marshlack ??

Forest
08-14-2003, 10:07 AM
I know of several people who are having trouble with them and have removed their servers

and these arnt tgp guys either

Did they hire Nick as the new ceo?

Last edited by Forest at Aug 14 2003, 09:15 AM

Frankie (DH)
08-14-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Billy@Aug 14 2003, 06:13 AM
Hummm I remember seeing Mutt post about Candid being sold, I wonder if this is a little to late to be addressing to Marshlack ??
Shane Penrod signed the agreement and the original Corporation is still in business. They are still operating. You know, Candidcam, Voyeurdorm and so on. The new Company bought ENI's assets including the name (Candid Hosting / NEU) BUT not the Corporation.

In fact John Chambers is with the NEW owners and he is fully aware of the deal I had with the original owners, yet he doesn't see any need to pay me the money they owe me.

-Frankie D.

voodooman
08-14-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Forest@Aug 14 2003, 08:15 AM
I know of several people who are having trouble with them and have removed their servers

Ouch!!!

Forest
08-14-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by voodooman+Aug 14 2003, 10:58 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (voodooman @ Aug 14 2003, 10:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Forest@Aug 14 2003, 08:15 AM

Ouch!!![/b][/quote]
Ohh Myyyyy

:yowsa: :agrin:

gonzo
08-14-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Forest@Aug 14 2003, 06:15 AM

Thats those displaced spammers that dont have a home now.

Forest
08-14-2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Aug 14 2003, 11:09 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Aug 14 2003, 11:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Forest@Aug 14 2003, 06:15 AM

Thats those displaced spammers that dont have a home now.[/b][/quote]
Hardly spammers

these guys are players!!!