PDA

View Full Version : Warren Buffet is Arnold's economic advisor!

Winetalk.com
08-13-2003, 02:29 PM
Dems,
does Warren qualify?
;_)))

Winetalk.com
08-13-2003, 03:18 PM
side note..

Warren Buffet is a WELL KNOWN Democrat
;-)))

sextoyking
08-13-2003, 03:24 PM
Well Serge, Arnold does have a ® next to his name, but is way more a democrat then a republican.

The Right in his party are pissed that he is running.

pro choice, pro gay rights, enviroment, pro immagration, etc, etc.

I want the Lt. Gov to win, but don't think that will happen

Mike AI
08-13-2003, 03:33 PM
Todd, I think that Arnie is NOT pro-illegal immigration. Pete Wilson is one of his top advisors.....

sextoyking
08-13-2003, 03:39 PM
Mike,

yeh I saw that on Pete Wilson, oh well someone has to like him :)

No I meant he says he is for the guest worker program, etc, etc.

He will probably win, but there will be a fight. I would like to hear about his policies and stuff more.

Even Bob Bennet a true god in the republican party didn't support the recall, I don't either but I don't live in CA, and the law is the law.

You know Simon is pissed off as all hell. Bush Supported him a few months ago, now bush gives a little kudos to Arnold. Watch the bush admin stay pretty clear of this vote. No real repubs want this pancy ass Wanna bee republican to win :)

Sad but true..

CA. Politics is interesting but different...

Joesho1
08-13-2003, 04:05 PM
Warren Buffet is the hero to all that are the champions for proper ethics, eh Serge

Do you think he is better than Bush? or does the elitist attitude that you all share, lead you to believe that he is a good a decent businessman just trying to make his way?

Winetalk.com
08-13-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@Aug 13 2003, 02:47 PM

He will probably win, but there will be a fight. I would like to hear about his policies and stuff more.

fight????

uh-uh-uh!

if he is alive on Oct 5th -
he wins hands down
;-)))

Joesho1
08-13-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Aug 13 2003, 12:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Aug 13 2003, 12:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--sextoyking@Aug 13 2003, 02:47 PM

fight????

uh-uh-uh!

if he is alive on Oct 5th -
he wins hands down
;-)))[/b][/quote]
Wanna bet an apology Serge?

jimmyf
08-13-2003, 06:58 PM
This recall election is NOT about the democratic or republican party it's about MONEY. Prop. 187 when Wilson was in office was not about race or Immigration it was about *MONEY*. Over 60% of us in California voted for it, higher court shot it down. Look where we are at now. The cock sucker want's to triple my the taxes on my Cars and Pickup's. All Davis had to do was veto the dam that dam CAR tax and I'll give you 30 to 1 odds we wouldn't be having a recall election. Now the state Senate and Congress are thinking about repealing it EVEN before it becomes law. 2 dam funny.
I think the bastards in Scaramento are starting 2 run scared. The democrat's just can't get it through there heads, CUT Govt. and that don't mean cut social program's, god forgive not in California. Someone needs to ask'em, name one problem a social program has solved?

end of rant.. I could go all night. :headwall:

Almighty Colin
08-13-2003, 07:58 PM
What's the Stardust have for Arnold?

SexPranks_Dave
08-15-2003, 01:38 PM
that was a good move by arnold

Danny_C
08-15-2003, 06:19 PM
I hope he loses so he can get on with the new Conan movie...

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0376707

ulfie
08-15-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by SexPranks_Dave@Aug 15 2003, 12:46 PM
that was a good move by arnold
You think so? The first words out of Buffet's mouth were that CA need higher property taxes. Seeing as how Arnold is running as a Republican and Buffet is a well-known liberal I find it hard to see how this helps him.

Forest
08-16-2003, 05:39 AM
i think it was an excellent move for him

he seems to building a strong base Regardless of political affiliation

he curretly has a lead in the hispanic community OVER a well known hispanic candidate

would be nice to see more of this from politicians

Less back scratching MORE putting the right person for the job

regardless of political party