Good job, RB!

David got Goliath's balls
;-)))
good for him!

:wnw:

dantheman
08-13-2003, 01:58 PM
RB's mag is Razor not maxum, But WTG to him regardless :rokk:
just a class guy, can't wait to see him in vegas and maybe grab one of his throwbacks :ph34r:

Winetalk.com
08-13-2003, 02:12 PM
Razor, Maxum...what the difference???

It was RB all the way as far as I am concerned,
first on the net, than off the net
;-))

he did Guccione,
no fuckin' respect for a brother Italain
;-)))

Anthony
08-13-2003, 03:33 PM
Oh the IRONY of it all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I love it.

ulfie
08-13-2003, 04:41 PM
Having my own local print magazine I can tell you it's tough to get one off the ground. Can't imagine doing a national one. We broke even the first month and should make a small profit this month. I'm working with my family on this and they don't have a clue about the internet so it's been an adventure. I'm trying to apply some of the internet marketing strategies I know to the magazine and they just don't get it. Gotta love family. :)

As for subscription based magazines, they are a dying breed. TV Guide sends me 6 copies each month because I used to have a retail business. These are "waiting room" copies but sending me 6 of them makes their distribution rate look better to advertisers. The internet has put a huge dent in the print industry but the strong will survive. That's why we went with the free model entirely supported by advertising. I don't have the kind of cash to compete with RB, Playboy, etc. So far it's working well but time will tell if it works in the long run.

hghpaysbig
08-13-2003, 05:13 PM
I also was in the print magazine business, I could see how quick revenues dwindle in tight times print will always be around but the profits are tough to come by in tight times.
But "penthouse" I never would of thought