PDA

View Full Version : Football Pickem Contest...

Tonda_WEGCash
08-11-2003, 07:45 PM
When does the football pickem contest begin? I can't wait to get that started! Maybe I will win some games again this year:)

Mike AI
08-11-2003, 09:28 PM
Tonda I am definately ready this year!!!

Last year I started off strong, but fell off quickly.... I think Katie ended up kicking my ass!!

I am waiting to see the head to head compition between KK and Vick!!

We are looking for sponsors for weekly and overall prizes.... this is a great opportunity to get some good exposure!! (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=5012&s=6c6d1dbcc09d97d40aa1773daa7eb65f)

Hell Puppy
08-11-2003, 09:36 PM
KK wont be a factor. I've already unleashed my secret weapon to make sure she stays distracted in case you haven't noticed....

*KK*
08-11-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Aug 11 2003, 05:44 PM
KK wont be a factor. I've already unleashed my secret weapon to make sure she stays distracted in case you haven't noticed....
Darling, nothing short of a forced cross country move and back during football season distracts me, let me clear that up for you right now. ;)

gonzo
08-11-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Aug 11 2003, 05:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Aug 11 2003, 05:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Hell Puppy@Aug 11 2003, 05:44 PM
Darling, nothing short of a forced cross country move and back during football season distracts me, let me clear that up for you right now. ;)[/b][/quote]
Now Kim...certainly you arent throwing down the gauntlet here are you?

Ponder this for a sec ... using me as content compared to some of the fellers in these here parts would make my fat lard ass look like a Chippendale dancer.

These fuckers are in Joe and Flo Dirt hell.

And you know I can get more of those posters of you to put in every landromat between here and Kennesaw.

Theyd think you had a purty mouth too.

*KK*
08-12-2003, 12:21 AM
*thwapped* across the face with the glove. Glove tossed to the ground.

En garde!

Mike AI
08-12-2003, 01:03 AM
Gonzo, you have no idea what you are setting yourself up for!!!

Do I see a private bet coming up soon for Pick'em between KK & Gonzo??

I have a few ideas.... would be good for the winner to be publicly paid whatever the bet would be at the PHB III

:D

Hell Puppy
08-12-2003, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Aug 12 2003, 12:11 AM

Funny, I was just thinking the same thing about Kimmykim!

Hell Puppy
08-12-2003, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Aug 12 2003, 12:11 AM
I have a few ideas.... would be good for the winner to be publicly paid whatever the bet would be at the PHB III

This could get scary.

And I suspect defending my championship and repeating is going to be one helluva challenge.

Should be loads of fun!

*KK*
08-12-2003, 02:55 AM
Let's remember HP, I didn't play last year.

But I was second the first two years running, with some very sharp contenders...

gonzo
08-12-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Aug 11 2003, 09:11 PM

Do I see a private bet coming up soon for Pick'em between KK & Gonzo??

:D
Oh I dont screw with the pools. Not my forte.

However I will back my main man HellPuppy's play.

gonzo
08-12-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by *KK*@Aug 11 2003, 08:29 PM
*thwapped* across the face with the glove. Glove tossed to the ground.

En garde!
Its on!

Can you do the thwapping on my ass with the glove as opposed to the face?

I gots to keep my pimpin good looks intact.

Hell Puppy
08-12-2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by *KK*@Aug 12 2003, 02:03 AM
Let's remember HP, I didn't play last year.

But I was second the first two years running, with some very sharp contenders...
That's cool by me. I have no problem with you finishing second this year as well....

Tonda_WEGCash
08-12-2003, 01:17 PM
Wow! Look's like I have some good competition going here.

I better start studying now:)

sextoyking
08-12-2003, 01:23 PM
If my Seahawks can do a little better this year I might actually be in the top 50 :)

GO HAWKS !!!!

P.S. Paul Allen will kick Holmgren out if we have another loosing season

Hell Puppy
08-12-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Aug 12 2003, 08:06 AM

Oh hell no. Win or lose, I aint taking any responsibility for whatever wrath you might get turned loose on a side bet!

You wanna cut a bet where loser does the funky chicken in the raw in front of everyone at PHB3, then that's cool, but I dont wanna be liable for the damage to everyone's retinas... :zoinks:

You need to play. The spread is the great equalizer. And it looks like the good folx at MaxCash are sponsoring weekly prizes again, so even a blind hog has a chance at finding that acorn. Seems like it was won by someone hitting the random pick button at least a half dozen times last season.

And I am available as a prognostication consultant to the top bidder...
:awinky:

gonzo
08-12-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Aug 12 2003, 02:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Aug 12 2003, 02:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--gonzo@Aug 12 2003, 08:06 AM

Oh hell no. Win or lose, I aint taking any responsibility for whatever wrath you might get turned loose on a side bet!

You wanna cut a bet where loser does the funky chicken in the raw in front of everyone at PHB3, then that's cool, but I dont wanna be liable for the damage to everyone's retinas... :zoinks:

You need to play. The spread is the great equalizer. And it looks like the good folx at MaxCash are sponsoring weekly prizes again, so even a blind hog has a chance at finding that acorn. Seems like it was won by someone hitting the random pick button at least a half dozen times last season.

And I am available as a prognostication consultant to the top bidder...
:awinky:[/b][/quote]
That reminds me...
I was over by Consumption Junction's office this evening scouting tallent.

We might have a photoshoot this weekend. Charge up that camera.