PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Dantheman...

Peaches
08-05-2003, 08:30 PM
I'm trying to figure out what the heck is going on where your Southwest flight landed in Atlanta and people got on and off. :unsure:

Shok checked the flight info and can't figure it out, but I have a guy who might be able to track it down with the flight number. If you could share that either here or email me (just click under my "I'm in Hell" note B) ) I'd certainly appreciate it! If I can find a way to get a Southwestern flight out of here, I'd be a happy little camper! :bjump:

Thanks!!

ulfie
08-05-2003, 09:02 PM
Southwest sucks, the greyhound bus of the skies.

Peaches
08-05-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by ulfie@Aug 5 2003, 09:10 PM
Southwest sucks, the greyhound bus of the skies.
Blah, blah, blah. Not all of us can fly 1st class to the shows. :P

dantheman
08-06-2003, 08:13 AM
sweety, I dont know anything about southwest flying into atlanta:( we changed in orlando on our return trip.

ulfie, southwest is the cream of the airlines, check out who's the cheapest, flys to most locations and makes a "profit" every year:)
southwest love them or hate them thier business model rokks :rokk:
and what else do you need in a 2/3 hour flight besides peanuts and beer :cdance:

*note* havent had my first cup of java yet :D

Toolz
08-06-2003, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by dantheman@Aug 6 2003, 04:21 AM
and what else do you need in a 2/3 hour flight besides peanuts and beer :cdance:

A Euro-blond girl named Charlotta that speaks little English but has made it ubundantly clear that she's interested in you? ;)

Christian you should have followed up I ran into her in the parking lot, she was diggin you but still gave me the digits since you blew her off :)

Peaches
08-06-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by dantheman@Aug 6 2003, 08:21 AM
sweety, I dont know anything about southwest flying into atlanta:( we changed in orlando on our return trip.
Did I dream that you told you me you stopped in Atlanta on the way to FLL? :unsure:

Wait a minute......that must have been Thursday night when people kept pouring Vodka drinks into me. :headwall:

dantheman
08-06-2003, 10:45 AM
what else happened in your dream :nyanya:

Peaches
08-06-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by dantheman@Aug 6 2003, 10:53 AM
what else happened in your dream :nyanya:
I'm not tellin' now that I know the layover in Atlanta never happened! :rolleyes: