PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm home!

Peaches
08-04-2003, 10:35 AM
Oh my! What a great time. It's going to take me at least a month to recover. The ACH Debit guys may STILL be there - last I heard from Wig his flight had been moved from 2ish to 8. Mine went from 3:45 to 5:30, but at least I got home!

It was great seeing/meeting everyone! And I finally got to meet my husband Ulfie AND pick up another husband, Danny! :bjump:

Lisa and Ulfie - thanks for the gifts, I'm not sure which one will do me more damage - one will kill my liver, the other my hips! :awinky: Thankfully the kid's taking care of some of Lisa's gift (and Charles helped with Ulfie's!).

To those I promised to contact, I'll be getting in touch in the next couple of days. I think I'm sleeping all day to today. :zzz:

Thanks to ACH Debit for dinner Thursday night and to Slavick for dinner Friday night, thanks to Fay and Dave for carting me around, Lensmen for providing the boat to give me the most shocking situation of the show, ARS for the great food, booze and letting me FINALLY win something, Hooper for his great party, and the lobby of the Westin for a meeting spot. :) If I forgot anyone it's only because the old age process has been accelerated due to the alcohol. <_<

KK - Gonzo says Hello....... :awinky:

And this is for Katie:
http://www.onlinebeach.com/peacheskid.jpg

Capt. Kirk
08-04-2003, 12:15 PM
It was great seeing you Peaches. Glad you made it home ok.

dantheman
08-04-2003, 12:20 PM
honey glad you made it home safely:) well whats another wife, where do I send the money?;)

P.S thanks for dinner sat night :cdance:

wig
08-04-2003, 12:37 PM
Man, talk about a long day. Finally got in about midnight. Wish I would have stayed for Joe's party.

Bill and Chucke did catch a connecting flight, so that was good. TSA searched my bag and left me nice little note inside, which was unpleasant.

It was great seeing everyone again and putting some new faces with names. ;-)

Lots of work to get done before I head back down to Key West on Thursday. :bjump:

Peaches
08-04-2003, 06:52 PM
Glad you made it back, Wig! Apparently it rained the entire time we were gone (and is STILL raining..... :( )

As I was reminded in another thread, I would also like to thank Gonzo for lunch. :okthumb:

And Toolz, thank you ALSO for lunch (did I buy ANY food during the show??!), and of course, thanks Ken for the port and the recommendations! B)

Last edited by Peaches at Aug 4 2003, 07:02 PM

gonzo
08-04-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Aug 4 2003, 06:43 AM
Oh my! What a great time. It's going to take me at least a month to recover. The ACH Debit guys may STILL be there - last I heard from Wig his flight had been moved from 2ish to 8. Mine went from 3:45 to 5:30, but at least I got home!

It was great seeing/meeting everyone! And I finally got to meet my husband Ulfie AND pick up another husband, Danny! :bjump:

Lisa and Ulfie - thanks for the gifts, I'm not sure which one will do me more damage - one will kill my liver, the other my hips! :awinky: Thankfully the kid's taking care of some of Lisa's gift (and Charles helped with Ulfie's!).

To those I promised to contact, I'll be getting in touch in the next couple of days. I think I'm sleeping all day to today. :zzz:

Thanks to ACH Debit for dinner Thursday night and to Slavick for dinner Friday night, thanks to Fay and Dave for carting me around, Lensmen for providing the boat to give me the most shocking situation of the show, ARS for the great food, booze and letting me FINALLY win something, Hooper for his great party, and the lobby of the Westin for a meeting spot. :) If I forgot anyone it's only because the old age process has been accelerated due to the alcohol. <_<

KK - Gonzo says Hello....... :awinky:

And this is for Katie:
http://www.onlinebeach.com/peacheskid.jpg
KK killed any designs I had on stalking her the last 2 says of the show by calling me out. So she ruined my fun. I had to change tactics and youll find this one amusing...Im sure the Goldsteins are wondering why people were telling them I was looking for them.....

Peaches you can come visit me at home any time. Ill give you my wish list from amazon so you an pick out the proper "come visting" gift.

I enjoyed having lunch with you and as I said HP and Il will be up to cash in on that lunch with a hummer for of nekkid ass.

We missed you at Scarletts last night....I was auditioning talent.

princess
08-06-2003, 11:26 PM
It was great seeing you again Peaches hon. We need to do that lunch that we're always talking about but never seem to do.. As well as the BBQ thingie.

I'm looking forward to it. =)

:inlove:

gonzo
08-07-2003, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by princess@Aug 6 2003, 07:34 PM
It was great seeing you again Peaches hon. We need to do that lunch that we're always talking about but never seem to do.. As well as the BBQ thingie.

Watch out for that lunch with Peaches...she will make you buy.

Peaches
08-07-2003, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Aug 7 2003, 09:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Aug 7 2003, 09:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--princess@Aug 6 2003, 07:34 PM

Watch out for that lunch with Peaches...she will make you buy.[/b][/quote]
Not only will I make you buy MY lunch, but you must also buy the lunch for those I'VE promised to buy lunch for. I'm shameless. :rolleyes:

gonzo
08-08-2003, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Peaches+Aug 7 2003, 05:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Aug 7 2003, 05:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@Aug 7 2003, 09:20 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--princess@Aug 6 2003, 07:34 PM

Watch out for that lunch with Peaches...she will make you buy.
Not only will I make you buy MY lunch, but you must also buy the lunch for those I'VE promised to buy lunch for. I'm shameless. :rolleyes:[/b][/quote]
Its ok Peaches...Mortons will do for lunch

princess
08-11-2003, 05:24 AM
Hey I can buy! It'd just be nice to get out of the house and away from work for awhile *giggle*

Yep I'm a sucker..

:nyanya: