PDA

View Full Version : Saddam's sons captured or killed?

Mike AI
07-22-2003, 12:00 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...raq_usa_sons_dc (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=578&ncid=578&e=1&u=/nm/20030722/ts_nm/iraq_usa_sons_dc)

I cannot beleive Sarattah has not posted anything about it yet.... oh right, he only posts negative articles that reflect poorly on the Bush administration!

This should help calm the area around Baghdad down. I personally think we should have another 200k troops in the areas, and station troops at every corner. However, our military is not large enough, has too mant commitments, and the democrats would start howling and bashing Bush even more.

Sometimes you need man power to get the job done right....

Anyway looks like possible good news, catching them would be better then killing them.... we can pump them for info... we can always kill them later!

:rokk:

sarettah
07-22-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jul 22 2003, 11:08 AM
I cannot beleive Sarattah has not posted anything about it yet.... oh right, he only posts negative articles that reflect poorly on the Bush administration!

hmmmppphhh.......

I have been at work for the past 3.5 hours... I caught that news on the radio on the way in and had not had a chance to post it....

If it doesn't break before 8:00am CST, is is hard for me to get it posted unless I have free time on the programming front... In this case, this is my first "up for air"....

Catching them is a good thing.......

Mike AI
07-22-2003, 12:08 PM
Sarettah, I was just harassing ya! :D

sarettah
07-22-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jul 22 2003, 11:16 AM
Sarettah, I was just harassing ya! :D
no shit ??

:yowsa:

Almighty Colin
07-22-2003, 12:31 PM
That bastard Saddam is next.

SykkBoy
07-22-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jul 22 2003, 11:08 AM
This should help calm the area around Baghdad down. I personally think we should have another 200k troops in the areas, and station troops at every corner. However, our military is not large enough, has too mant commitments, and the democrats would start howling and bashing Bush even more.

Maybe if all those guys who spent $20 on their flag at the Wal-mart store that they've attached to their vehicles would sign up and serve their country, we would have enough. That's right, they're too busy bitching about the Dixie Chicks, Susan Sarandon and supporting the troops to actually JOIN the troops.

SykkBoy
07-22-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Colin@Jul 22 2003, 11:39 AM
That bastard Saddam is next.
.....right after we get Osama ;-)))))))

I'm actually glad we've got Sadam's sons and I hope we continue to run successful missions to reach our objectives over there. I just wonder about Bush's support when we continue to get more reports of US casualties.

Peaches
07-22-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Jul 22 2003, 04:56 PM
Maybe if all those guys who spent $20 on their flag at the Wal-mart store that they've attached to their vehicles would sign up and serve their country, we would have enough. That's right, they're too busy bitching about the Dixie Chicks, Susan Sarandon and supporting the troops to actually JOIN the troops.
Yeah, except they'll have a helluva time being able to join! Right now we're dealing with a medical disqualification because my son broke his arm 5 years ago and has a metal plate in there (not on a joint). He's passed strength tests, but they're concerned they may have to pay $$$ to have it removed in the future - we're talking $1-2K tops. :angry: We will probably have to remove it and even then there's no guarantee they'll let him in because he was on Ritalin until 1996.

And the AF has closed enlistments for their fiscal year and won't start again until October unless you pick something very out of the ordinary. :headwall:

SykkBoy
07-22-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Jul 22 2003, 04:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Jul 22 2003, 04:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--SykkBoy@Jul 22 2003, 04:56 PM
Yeah, except they'll have a helluva time being able to join! Right now we're dealing with a medical disqualification because my son broke his arm 5 years ago and has a metal plate in there (not on a joint). He's passed strength tests, but they're concerned they may have to pay $$$ to have it removed in the future - we're talking $1-2K tops. :angry: We will probably have to remove it and even then there's no guarantee they'll let him in because he was on Ritalin until 1996.

And the AF has closed enlistments for their fiscal year and won't start again until October unless you pick something very out of the ordinary. :headwall:[/b][/quote]
Yup

I remember being unable to join the military myself because of a couple mental problems and my past drug addiction....

ummm, wouldn't they kind of like a drug-induced lunatic going out there to kick some ass? Or do we just elect them as presidents? ;-)))

Last edited by SykkBoy at Jul 22 2003, 07:09 PM

sarettah
07-22-2003, 10:27 PM
Ding Dong! Qusay is dead. Uday too. Both of them!
Ding Dong! Qusay and Uday are dead.

Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, Qusay and Uday are dead. They've gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
Qusay and Uday are dead!

:yowsa:

Mike AI
07-23-2003, 03:16 AM
Chalk up 2 for the good guys!

Here is Debka's story on what happened....

http://debka.com/article.php?aid=528