View Full Version : Who has a bigger ego?

BradShaw
07-16-2003, 11:17 PM
People keep telling me I have an ego. I agree, I am pretty full of myself. See nothing wrong with it. In fact, love to piss weaklings who do not kow me well off with it. But who has the biggest ego. I vote for FM.

Marc De
07-16-2003, 11:45 PM
This outta be really fun! :)

BradShaw
07-16-2003, 11:46 PM
Marc, did you vote?????

Vick
07-16-2003, 11:59 PM
Should this poll be
Who has the smallest dick and tries to compensate for it the most by having the biggest ego? :P

cj
07-17-2003, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Jul 16 2003, 11:07 PM
Should this poll be
Who has the smallest dick and tries to compensate for it the most by having the biggest ego? :P
i used this as my question :okthumb:
my answer would be the same if you added 'who has never had an original idea in his life and has built an empire off the concept "imitate, don't innovate" but still aligns himself with intelligent business people like FM, Lensman & Vick?'

:yowsa:

or how about ... 'pick the odd one out'!

or 'who is the fattest of these 4'

or ..... hmmm there could be an expensive divorce pattern there too ...

hahahahhahaha

LOOOOOSEEEEEER!!

BradShaw
07-17-2003, 12:16 AM
Who needs original ideas, I was too busy reworking other peoples ideas that were proven winners. As far as new ideas, 90% of them fail. I stick to sure things.

Mike AI
07-17-2003, 12:55 AM
I think the order goes this way....

FM, Lens, Brad, Serge....

Of course I have no room to talk, I have some ego issues as well. :lol:

Mike AI
07-17-2003, 12:59 AM
"imitate, don't innovate"

CJ most great Empires were built by people who imitated. Very rarely do those who innovate capitolize on their innovations. It is usually someone who comes in and takes the innovation and knows how to market it properly who make the big bucks.

Dell, Microsoft, Intel, all started off as imitators....

I am sure Colin could put this into perspective....

You may not like Brad, and beleive me there are many reasons not to like him, but you cannot knock his business savvy. Money flows to those who know. Money does not discriminate, does not hate, does not have feelings....

Like it or not, in this industry Brad is a player... ( one who started with nothing, and a not on the ground floor)

BradShaw
07-17-2003, 01:16 AM
As far as pay per signups, I am far from a player. I do well, but have never taken the step up to the next level. But, being a medium size PPS program allows me alot of flexibilty and not the headaches.

As far as still content, nobody has done the $ sales that Fresh Photos has, in the history of the net.

Video feeds do well, our video feeds are leased by every major paysites out there that I can think of, other than CE.

cj
07-17-2003, 02:07 AM
Mike, liking someone or not has nothing to do with how one sees their business savvy ... after all, i've always respected & looked up to YOUR skills in business.

Tell me, why is it that you only have opposing opinions to my posts when you have someone like brad or buff or another of your similars near by? Something to do with safety in numbers?

Dell, Microsoft and the other companies you mentioned may not have started with an entirely original idea, but they applied their own skills to them enough that their products stand out from others. Brads products don't stand out from anything ... and claiming that he is successful because of his methods of implementing other people's ideas is lame. Brad is rich for the same reason most of us are rich ... LUCK ... being in the right place at the right time.

Only a moron could have been in this industry for as long as he has, during a time when money was growing on trees, and not end up with a decent living from it.

That's like saying that the 10th person to arrive at the goldrush was a clever business person because they copied off the first 9. It doesn't take much skill to rock up to a creek-bed and stick a pan in it.

Even a loud-mouthed, 26 year old FEMALE from the opposite side of the world with no idea how to run a business did ok during this gold rush - it wasn't exactly rocket science. The real test starts now, and ends with the last one standing.

Perhaps the worst part is the hypocricy. The things he has trashed others for over the years are the same things he does to keep himself afloat now. This isn't business savvy, its missing the boat and swimming really fast to catch it ...

>>Money flows to those who know.

and it flows away from those who are bluffing even quicker when one runs out of ideas to imitate (or the tax man jumps in!).

You and brad may have been 'buddies' for a long time and poor wittle brad may always be getting picked on by the big bad cj :rollingeyes: but he's still a putz no matter how much you kiss & defend his fat ass in a public forum.

Let's just hope Brad is as savvy at hanging onto his money as he was at stealing other people's ideas during the gold rush!

Oh and in closing, don't forget an entire fortune can be lost in 1 divorce :okthumb: I've watched bigger men fall from a lot higher ground, while i float somewhere in the middle laughing my ass off. :matey:

Mike AI
07-17-2003, 02:21 AM
CJ, trust me I am not picking Brad over you!! His boobs were bigger, but yours are much nicer! :o

Seriously though, you make good points. There are many people who have made and lost fortunes, you are right.... lets see where everyone is in 5 - 10- 20 years.

There are many reasons not to like Brad, he lis probably more comfortable with people disliking him.... but I think Brad has done a good job in business.

Just like FM, someone I really do not like much, and we have clashes of egos all the time.... But FM knows business.

Lots of weenies are good business people.... I do not beleive in luck, I beleive people make their own luck in business.

Oh and I think you are much more then a great rack.... we may dissagree on many personal issues, but you know business. I think some of the women I have dealt with in this industry are the shrewdest I have met. ( I come from a family that has very business savy women - Granny and my mom are amazing)

cj
07-17-2003, 02:36 AM
LOL

i want to meet your mum & granny
i've heard so much about them over the years and i think we would get along really well!

sorry to disappoint you about the rack though, mine is getting smaller and smaller every day ;-(
i've lost an entire bra size ... talk about depressing! I need to borrow some of brad's breasts :biglaugh:

$IceChedda$
07-17-2003, 02:40 AM
Why my name not on that list yo!?

Don't ya'll know I got more chedda, more ice, more gold, more cars and mo bizznizz than all you punk ass wanna be playas??

Yeah I'm not arrogant, I just know I'm better than everyone else and I'm not embarrassed to say so because IT'S A GOOD THANG BABY!!

Mike AI
07-17-2003, 02:41 AM
sorry to disappoint you about the rack though, mine is getting smaller and smaller every day ;-(

This is a bigger issue to me then Global Warming.... something needs to be done!!!

Ask Serge about my mom and Granny... We are all going on a cruise in November, should be fun!!

JR
07-17-2003, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by $IceChedda$@Jul 16 2003, 10:48 PM
Why my name not on that list yo!?

Don't ya'll know I got more chedda, more ice, more gold, more cars and mo bizznizz than all you punk ass wanna be playas??

Yeah I'm not arrogant, I just know I'm better than everyone else and I'm not embarrassed to say so because IT'S A GOOD THANG BABY!!
should i just start right away in humiliating you? or would you like the benefit of making a couple more posts first?

cj
07-17-2003, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jul 17 2003, 01:49 AM

This is a bigger issue to me then Global Warming.... something needs to be done!!!

Ask Serge about my mom and Granny... We are all going on a cruise in November, should be fun!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

quick quick
someone send me some breast enlargement pills!!!!

You are letting serge on a cruise with your mum & granny!?!??! make sure he doesn't take any of the glass toys todd sends him :biglaugh:

Mike AI
07-17-2003, 03:00 AM
You are letting serge on a cruise with your mum & granny!?!??! make sure he doesn't take any of the glass toys todd sends him

I was going to arm them with cattle prods, but then I realized Serge would like that to much! haha

JR, that is funny.... give the guy another post or 2!! :D

$IceChedda$
07-17-2003, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by JR@Jul 16 2003, 10:55 PM

should i just start right away in humiliating you? or would you like the benefit of making a couple more posts first?
JR

My bank account so fat, they renamed the bank after me

My driveway so full, you think it be an exotic car dealership

My yacht so fly, you think it be a cruise line

My ice so heavy, you think it's hail when I throw up my chain.

I am in the major leaugue baby....

Me, Dean Shannon, Yitzhai and Brad Shaw are the ones who made the most chedda in this industry you hear me!!!??

slavdogg
07-17-2003, 03:05 AM
i have a bigger penis, does that count ? :)

slavdogg
07-17-2003, 03:13 AM
Both FM and Brad have big egos
one trys to hide it, while the other flaunts it

$IceChedda$
07-17-2003, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Jul 16 2003, 11:13 PM
I got so much chedda, I can buy Ron Jeremy's penis and do a transplant, so you are insignificant to me you little immigrant cyber squatter.

cj
07-17-2003, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by $IceChedda$+Jul 17 2003, 02:22 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ($IceChedda$ @ Jul 17 2003, 02:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--slavdogg@Jul 16 2003, 11:13 PM
I got so much chedda, I can buy Ron Jeremy's penis and do a transplant, so you are insignificant to me you little immigrant cyber squatter.[/b][/quote]
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

slav, that's gotta be the funniest insult i've seen anyone make against you! actually ... its the only one i've seen!!

LMAO

cyber-squatter
I guess webfather is a cyber-squatter too!!

:biglaugh:

slavdogg
07-17-2003, 03:27 AM
cj, i think i'll frame it LOL

IceChedda, I'm a gringo, kiss my a$$ :moon:

Last edited by slavdogg at Jul 17 2003, 02:36 AM

$IceChedda$
07-17-2003, 03:30 AM
I guess webfather is a cyber-squatter too!!

Nah, Webdaddy Schwartz is a cyber occupier but he still can't steal my shine!

Me and Brad Shaw baby, we takin all the industry's money!

JR
07-17-2003, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by $IceChedda$+Jul 16 2003, 11:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ($IceChedda$ @ Jul 16 2003, 11:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--JR@Jul 16 2003, 10:55 PM

JR

Me, Dean Shannon, Yitzhai and Brad Shaw are the ones who made the most chedda in this industry you hear me!!!??[/b][/quote]
funny, i can't think of any important people in this biz that talk like a bad episode of "In Living Color"

http://bz.berlin1.de/kino/arch/gifs/sensl.jpg

Last edited by JR at Jul 16 2003, 11:40 PM

Mike AI
07-17-2003, 03:31 AM
I do not think I have ever seen Slav in a pissing match!!

I think he created the Chedder account to piss with himself!

:lol: :yowsa: :lol:

Slav, e-mail me when you have a chance. I would like you to beta test PureCash for me. michael at hirise dot com

$IceChedda$
07-17-2003, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by JR@Jul 16 2003, 11:39 PM
funny, i can't think of any important people in this biz that talk like a bad episode of "In Living Color"
Then I guess you neva met Ron Levi in person fool!

slavdogg
07-17-2003, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jul 17 2003, 02:39 AM

too bad non of you people saw my pissing match with WebFather
it lasted 3 days, it exploded on his board.

it was so pissy, i'm still pissed :)

KC
07-17-2003, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by JR+Jul 17 2003, 02:39 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JR @ Jul 17 2003, 02:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -$IceChedda$@Jul 16 2003, 11:13 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--JR@Jul 16 2003, 10:55 PM

JR

Me, Dean Shannon, Yitzhai and Brad Shaw are the ones who made the most chedda in this industry you hear me!!!??

http://bz.berlin1.de/kino/arch/gifs/sensl.jpg[/b][/quote]
Homey don't play dat!

$IceChedda$
07-17-2003, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Jul 16 2003, 11:46 PM
So change your email address to

gene@pissing.com

Winetalk.com
07-17-2003, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Jul 16 2003, 10:25 PM
People keep telling me I have an ego. I agree, I am pretty full of myself. See nothing wrong with it. In fact, love to piss weaklings who do not kow me well off with it. But who has the biggest ego. I vote for FM.
I voted for Lensman,
only "full of himself pricks" would still owe me $1 checks
;-)))

Winetalk.com
07-17-2003, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jul 17 2003, 12:03 AM
I think the order goes this way....

FM, Lens, Brad, Serge....

Of course I have no room to talk, I have some ego issues as well. :lol:
yeap...I am too tired to pursue my ego,
it's been retired many moons ago
;-)))

Soul_Rebel
07-17-2003, 08:36 AM
i always vote Serge on polls

Winetalk.com
07-17-2003, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Soul_Rebel@Jul 17 2003, 07:44 AM
i always vote Serge on polls
not on this one,
I don't belong there...

if the poll was about
"most Intelligent",
that would have been another story
;-))))

dantheman
07-17-2003, 08:48 AM
umm, I'm thinking it goes like this,
fm
brad
lens
serge

all pretty damn successfull for sure, so maybe it's not bad to have a big ego in this or any biz.

slav, did you get a chance to sign up?:)

Toolz
07-17-2003, 09:09 AM
Don't you kind of automatically have to have an ego to get ahead in biz, at least somewhat of one? It's hard to vote on the 4, 2 I know well Serge and Brad and the other 2 I've had limited run-in's with. I'm sure if I'd only had limited run-ins with Serge and Brad I'd think they had as big of egos as the others, once you get to know someone a little better though the facade they put out in public tends to disappear. So with that said, FM, Lensman you're invited to my "office" in Vegas to spend some quality time with me and all the other peon's of the world :)

PattyeCake*
07-17-2003, 10:54 AM
Choices, choices, choices.......

B)

Torone
07-17-2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jul 17 2003, 02:39 AM

I think he created the Chedder account to piss with himself!

:lol: :yowsa: :lol:

Slav, e-mail me when you have a chance. I would like you to beta test PureCash for me. michael at hirise dot com
Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if it was FM...

BradShaw
07-17-2003, 11:16 AM
This could be best oprano thread ever, of course I started it.

Menace
07-17-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Jul 17 2003, 02:46 AM
too bad non of you people saw my pissing match with WebFather
it lasted 3 days, it exploded on his board.

was that the one over some lame domain neither of you should have been interested in to begin with? I saw that one..

Winetalk.com
07-17-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Jul 17 2003, 10:24 AM
Brad,
if you have had a REAL ego,
you'd make a bid for Oprano like FM and Lensman did 3 months ago....

gregtx
07-17-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by cj@Jul 16 2003, 10:15 PM
Mike, liking someone or not has nothing to do with how one sees their business savvy ... after all, i've always respected & looked up to YOUR skills in business.

Tell me, why is it that you only have opposing opinions to my posts when you have someone like brad or buff or another of your similars near by? Something to do with safety in numbers?

Dell, Microsoft and the other companies you mentioned may not have started with an entirely original idea, but they applied their own skills to them enough that their products stand out from others. Brads products don't stand out from anything ... and claiming that he is successful because of his methods of implementing other people's ideas is lame. Brad is rich for the same reason most of us are rich ... LUCK ... being in the right place at the right time.

Only a moron could have been in this industry for as long as he has, during a time when money was growing on trees, and not end up with a decent living from it.

That's like saying that the 10th person to arrive at the goldrush was a clever business person because they copied off the first 9. It doesn't take much skill to rock up to a creek-bed and stick a pan in it.

Even a loud-mouthed, 26 year old FEMALE from the opposite side of the world with no idea how to run a business did ok during this gold rush - it wasn't exactly rocket science. The real test starts now, and ends with the last one standing.

Perhaps the worst part is the hypocricy. The things he has trashed others for over the years are the same things he does to keep himself afloat now. This isn't business savvy, its missing the boat and swimming really fast to catch it ...

>>Money flows to those who know.

and it flows away from those who are bluffing even quicker when one runs out of ideas to imitate (or the tax man jumps in!).

You and brad may have been 'buddies' for a long time and poor wittle brad may always be getting picked on by the big bad cj :rollingeyes: but he's still a putz no matter how much you kiss & defend his fat ass in a public forum.

Let's just hope Brad is as savvy at hanging onto his money as he was at stealing other people's ideas during the gold rush!

Oh and in closing, don't forget an entire fortune can be lost in 1 divorce :okthumb: I've watched bigger men fall from a lot higher ground, while i float somewhere in the middle laughing my ass off. :matey:
Hey CJ.. you know I luv ya darlin'...

but not sure where you say we "ripped off" something... vs.. also adding new ideals and marketing techniques to a working model??

"That's like saying that the 10th person to arrive at the goldrush was a clever business person because they copied off the first 9. It doesn't take much skill to rock up to a creek-bed and stick a pan in it. "

I call it learning from others mistakes... I see it done in everything from pro sports... to mainstream retail and restaurant busiensses...

as for ego.. yes brad has an ego... but alot of it is for fun.. if you really know him.. hes actually a nice person... hes just the type.. if he doesn't like your shoes.. he will say so.. vs candy coating it... some people can handle the truth.. others can't..

one thing i'm trying to decide.. which is worse..
an egotistical person.. who continues to make money... or
an idiot who gets sucked up into the darkside of the porn industry?

but as for now...to each his own...

peace :D

BradShaw
07-17-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jul 17 2003, 07:41 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jul 17 2003, 07:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BradShaw@Jul 17 2003, 10:24 AM
Brad,
you'd make a bid for Oprano like FM and Lensman did 3 months ago....[/b][/quote]
Serge, I do not care to go into chat board business, seems like a full time job.

Winetalk.com
07-17-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw+Jul 17 2003, 11:48 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BradShaw @ Jul 17 2003, 11:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Jul 17 2003, 07:41 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--BradShaw@Jul 17 2003, 10:24 AM
Brad,
you'd make a bid for Oprano like FM and Lensman did 3 months ago....
Serge, I do not care to go into chat board business, seems like a full time job.[/b][/quote]
since when??????

much less headaches than your feeds,
boards are "content which writes itself"
;-)))

when I sell it,
I give 3 months of guidance and outline all things not to do
;-)))

shawcutie
07-17-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by $IceChedda$@Jul 16 2003, 11:38 PM

Nah, Webdaddy Schwartz is a cyber occupier but he still can't steal my shine!

Me and Brad Shaw baby, we takin all the industry's money!
LOL
Is this Greg??
Post more!!

CJ, why are you so bitter towards Bradley? You keep refering to a divorce...do you want him?!

Vick
07-17-2003, 12:56 PM
Serge, I haven't known you all your life so I can't say with certainty but
I'd say right now you are having the (best) time of your life

You travel, spend quality time with friends, have a wonderful wife/companion, drink and dine well

So I'd say the chat board business (among other) has been berry. berry good to you

Nickatilynx
07-17-2003, 01:01 PM
when I sell it,
;-)))

hmmm are you trying to tell us something?

Toolz
07-17-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by shawcutie@Jul 17 2003, 09:04 AM
CJ, why are you so bitter towards Bradley? You keep refering to a divorce...do you want him?!
No but I know him and Pornoman got a little thing goin on, better make sure he's all yours ;)

Winetalk.com
07-17-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Jul 17 2003, 12:04 PM
Serge, I haven't known you all your life so I can't say with certainty but
I'd say right now you are having the (best) time of your life

You travel, spend quality time with friends, have a wonderful wife/companion, drink and dine well

So I'd say the chat board business (among other) has been berry. berry good to you
Vick,
you nailed it...
The life is soo good I need a reminder
"You are mortal"

{like Ceasars did}
;-)))

Winetalk.com
07-17-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jul 17 2003, 12:09 PM
when I sell it,
;-)))

tell???

no,
I am trying to SELL you something
;-))))

shawcutie
07-17-2003, 02:14 PM
"No but I know him and Pornoman got a little thing goin on, better make sure he's all yours"

I know about Chris...we are one big happy family ;)
Chris likes to play Daddy.

LOL

Winetalk.com
07-17-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by shawcutie@Jul 17 2003, 01:22 PM

LOL
we know...

http://www.oprano.com/graphics/captionpic10.jpg

sarettah
07-17-2003, 02:27 PM
Hmmm... Interesting reading for those of you who haven't voted yet.....

http://www.setgo.com/article.html?id=04df4...723be1b6df1ee65 (http://www.setgo.com/article.html?id=04df4d434d481c5bb723be1b6df1ee65)

about this:
http://gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?s...threadid=153636 (http://gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=153636)

and why don't you bring it all to:
http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?s...E=02&f=1&t=4682 (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?s=9bb7d7ee88072fea0f6cd5e02e467975&act=Post&CODE=02&f=1&t=4682)

Brad Shaw, owner of freshphotos.com, always includes in his signature this testimonial from Fantasyman:

FM: "Brad Shaw is a rising star on the Adult Net. He runs an orderly business and always pays his Webmasters on time. It's nice to see good things happening to a good person."

Fantasyman of CECash.com writes on GFY: Brad used to have Yahoo's search engine wired, in those days he was a nice guy, believe it or not. He funded himself off of affiliate programs back in those days.

Then, the way Brad got started with paysites was by having Sharky steal Lensman's actual html pages from Lens' Amateur sites. It originally had Lensman's exact code. CE still has Sharky's ICQ log to back this up as a fact.

CE sold him his affiliate program, High Rollers, that's why he still has RAW in his URL's for his affilate program.

Then he asked me to give him a testimonial, so he wrote one and emailed it to me, I cut and pasted it and emailed it back to him. Now he uses that testimonial in his sig, what an idiot, most folks know I can't stand him, but he still uses the testimonial proving what an idiot he is. Little did I know that money was going to corrupt him and turn him into one of the largest and most negative assholes on the Adultnet.

Brad has never had an original idea in his life!! Everything he ever did was someone elses idea or software.

Toolz
07-17-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by shawcutie@Jul 17 2003, 10:22 AM
"No but I know him and Pornoman got a little thing goin on, better make sure he's all yours"

I know about Chris...we are one big happy family ;)

LOL
Really?

Chris likes to play pool boy for me :D

BradShaw
07-17-2003, 02:55 PM
BTW, FM is off on how I made my $, Yahoo was a tiny part of it. I worked 18 hours a day on all engines, yahoo was the easiest.

Winetalk.com
07-17-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Jul 17 2003, 02:03 PM
BTW, FM is off on how I made my $, Yahoo was a tiny part of it. I worked 18 hours a day on all engines, yahoo was the easiest.
care to tell how you and Richard "worked" Infoseek?

I have his testimony on Hard Drive
;-)))

don't run for public office,
it would bite you in the ass
;-)))

SykkBoy
07-17-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jul 17 2003, 12:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jul 17 2003, 12:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@Jul 17 2003, 12:09 PM
when I sell it,
;-)))

tell???

no,
I am trying to SELL you something
;-))))[/b][/quote]
uh oh, is this the dollar for a "warchest" offer that leads to a mass migration of staff and an escalating feud??

;-))))

Winetalk.com
07-17-2003, 03:52 PM
no,
it's more along the lines of...
"Life is short"
;-)))

*KK*
07-17-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 17 2003, 12:00 PM
no,
"Life is short"
;-)))
Serge always gets my vote :)

Nickatilynx
07-17-2003, 04:04 PM
uh oh, is this the dollar for a "warchest" offer that leads to a mass migration of staff and an escalating feud??

;-))))

ahahahahahahahaha the old FM ploy ahahahahahahahaha

The mass migration comprised:
Kaiser,
Kath
and John Hilton.

Good memory sykk :-)

SykkBoy
07-17-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 17 2003, 03:00 PM
no,
"Life is short"
;-)))
whew, that's a relief

I think the last time an offer like that was made for a webmaster board caused sales in pepto bismal to go up a bit ;-)

SykkBoy
07-17-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jul 17 2003, 03:12 PM

;-))))

Kaiser,
Kath
and John Hilton.

Acually, there was also Rowdy, Willy, etc. right?

and a few others who left for other reasons but the timing made it look bigger than it was.......

Winetalk.com
07-17-2003, 04:08 PM
boards are fun,
but NOTHING in comparission to trading junk bond ETF's...
;-)))

BradShaw
07-17-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jul 17 2003, 11:25 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jul 17 2003, 11:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BradShaw@Jul 17 2003, 02:03 PM

;-)))

;-)))[/b][/quote]
You will have to ask KingK, he was king of infoseek!

Nickatilynx
07-17-2003, 04:12 PM
They mainly went l8r. :)

But since you have reminded me of the FM "Give me half and I'll give you a warchest,maybe,someday......if you don't I'll open netdemise".

I vote therefore,for FM.

:)

SykkBoy
07-17-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jul 17 2003, 03:20 PM
They mainly went l8r. :)

But since you have reminded me of the FM "Give me half and I'll give you a warchest,maybe,someday......if you don't I'll open netdemise".

I vote therefore,for FM.

:)
Yeah, I couldn't remember...

Hey, I loved those days, I went from being an idiot who posts stupid shit on the boards to being a more well known idiot who posts stupid shit on the boards...

Winetalk.com
07-17-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw+Jul 17 2003, 03:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BradShaw @ Jul 17 2003, 03:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Jul 17 2003, 11:25 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--BradShaw@Jul 17 2003, 02:03 PM

;-)))

;-)))
You will have to ask KingK, he was king of infoseek![/b][/quote]
I like the version of former Infoseek employee much better
;-)))

it was a good gig for all involved...except Infoseek
;-))

BradShaw
07-17-2003, 06:16 PM
Serge, thanks for helping the legend of Brad Shaw. Sure wish I had someone on the inside in those days, but it was not necessary. Just reverse engineering and templates.

Who killed JFK?

Winetalk.com
07-17-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Jul 17 2003, 05:24 PM
Serge, thanks for helping the legend of Brad Shaw.
one hand washes the other and both hands wash the face
;-))

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.p...threadid=153797 (http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=153797)

:inlove:

cj
07-17-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by shawcutie@Jul 17 2003, 12:04 PM
ya got me ... i have a secret fetish for fat guys who sleep with hookers & their secretaries ... :rollingeyes: you are starting to believe brad's bullshit a little too much.

run along 'cutie' ... you should be off getting legal advice on the pre-nup Brad wants so that you don't take all of his money when you get divorced ... :okthumb:

you really should do what good trophy girlfriends do and stay out of these kind of discussions :okthumb:

Winetalk.com
07-17-2003, 07:53 PM
I always enjoyed women mud wrestling
;-))

cutie, cj,
whoever shows nekkid ass first - wins!
;-)))

cj
07-17-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 17 2003, 07:01 PM
I always enjoyed women mud wrestling
;-))

cutie, cj,
whoever shows nekkid ass first - wins!
;-)))
serge, I win ... only i won't be showing it here ;-)

me off to hospital again, back tomorrow with a sore ass :cryin:

let the moron mud wrestle with herself :okthumb:

Winetalk.com
07-17-2003, 07:58 PM
cj,
sorry to hear about your ass,
if I can do anything to relieve the pain,
you can count on me
;-)))

and for the record:
cj HAS ass,
but has no tits!
;-)))

gonzo
07-17-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jul 17 2003, 12:12 PM

;-))))

Kaiser,
Kath
and John Hilton.

Kaiser can give you advice on how to make "Big Time Green" ... thought I never did get an answer from him on what sites he ran that converted all these programs so well.

Come to think of it there are a few more that always would tell you how well programs converted for them but never could tell you what sites they had that did it....

moot point anyhows. Rumor has it GFY and ANS are about to have a shotgun wedding.

shawcutie
07-17-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by cj+Jul 17 2003, 03:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Jul 17 2003, 03:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--shawcutie@Jul 17 2003, 12:04 PM
ya got me ... i have a secret fetish for fat guys who sleep with hookers & their secretaries ... :rollingeyes: you are starting to believe brad's bullshit a little too much.

run along 'cutie' ... you should be off getting legal advice on the pre-nup Brad wants so that you don't take all of his money when you get divorced ... :okthumb:

you really should do what good trophy girlfriends do and stay out of these kind of discussions :okthumb:[/b][/quote]
Now, now, no need to be rude. I didnt piss you off, Bradley did.
Your comments are not needed.

KC
07-17-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by shawcutie+Jul 17 2003, 08:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shawcutie @ Jul 17 2003, 08:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -cj@Jul 17 2003, 03:57 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--shawcutie@Jul 17 2003, 12:04 PM

you really should do what good trophy girlfriends do and stay out of these kind of discussions :okthumb:
Now, now, no need to be rude. I didnt piss you off, Bradley did.
Your comments are not needed.[/b][/quote]
She can't help but be rude... do what other people do with her rude comments.. ignore her.

She must really have penis envy for Brad or something!

D-man
07-17-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Marc De@Jul 16 2003, 07:53 PM
This outta be really fun! :)
Marc De how come your not on the list?

BradShaw
07-17-2003, 10:14 PM
CJ, try taking your head out of your ass, then it may not hurt so bad. KC is right, ever since CJ came onto me and I turned down her advances, she is bitter. She wants what cutie has, a man.

Too bad I do not find a woman on drugs, with a face more manly than me attractive in the least bit.

Lensman
07-17-2003, 10:16 PM
Do I win?

BradShaw
07-17-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Lensman@Jul 17 2003, 06:24 PM
Do I win?
Nope, and I want to buy your votes.

sarettah
07-17-2003, 10:38 PM
Lessee.... CJ against KC, Shawcutie and Bradley......

My bets on CJ......

:yowsa:

Winetalk.com
07-17-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Lensman@Jul 17 2003, 09:24 PM
Do I win?
how much?

I can make it happen
;-)))

Timon
07-18-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by KC@Jul 17 2003, 08:27 PM
She can't help but be rude... do what other people do with her rude comments.. ignore her.
!
:inlove: my kinda gal, I love you cj :inlove:

slavdogg
07-18-2003, 12:52 AM
Brad are you gonna post your pre-nup on a celebiry pre-nup site called "opra-nup" ?

i think all the board whores aka celeb stuckers would like to see it :)

BradShaw
07-18-2003, 01:12 AM
So did I win a dvd player yet?

Slavik, can you loan me some cash so I can afford a prenup? I thought you knew the truth, I work for my dad, I am the good looking front with the charming personality.

SykkBoy
07-18-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Jul 17 2003, 09:22 PM
She wants what cutie has, a man.
Cutie? does Bradley know about this "man" you have???

slavdogg
07-18-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Jul 18 2003, 12:20 AM
Slavik, can you loan me some cash so I can afford a prenup? I thought you knew the truth, I work for my dad, I am the good looking front with the charming personality.

brad, the day i start making your kinda money is when i'll have extra cash left over to loans and boats. But right now my fat ass (_$_) is broke :/

Timon
07-18-2003, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Jul 18 2003, 12:49 AM
But right now my fat ass (_$_) is broke :/
liar :-)

Peaches
07-18-2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Jul 18 2003, 01:30 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Jul 18 2003, 01:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BradShaw@Jul 17 2003, 09:22 PM
She wants what cutie has, a man.
Cutie? does Bradley know about this "man" you have???[/b][/quote]
:biglaugh:

BradShaw
07-18-2003, 01:01 PM
When should we close the pools and crown the winner?

Winetalk.com
07-18-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Jul 18 2003, 12:09 PM
When should we close the pools and crown the winner?
when he gets back from his condo in Cabo
;_))